Word!

Word!!

How do i get in touch with him????
    2011-06-30 01:46 PM
    Rum is the man when it comes to bass fishing!
    Lmao....sorry guys but I had to brag a little...

Hi i have a iphone 4 running os 4.3.1 i want to change icons, to go with elite pro theme, how do i go about doing this???

I would need a step by step guide

Thanks
    ok...got to this website: CFBundleIdentifer Database

find bundle and icon name for your app...then make a folder with correct bundle name and name your custom icon correctly....put this icon in to the folder you just made...then you need to SSH to your phone...navigate to /Library/Themes/EPHD/Bundles and drop this folder with your icon in it in to EPHD Bundles folder ...then uncheck/check EPHD in Winterboard then respiring....
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-06-30 at 02:07 PM.
    2011-06-30 01:56 PM
    Lmao....sorry guys but I had to brag a little...
    2011-07-01 06:41 AM
    Still by far one of the best winterboard themes on the market!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309529121.239514.jpg  
    2011-07-01 05:05 PM
    Still by far one of the best winterboard themes on the market!!!
    Absolutely....
    2011-07-01 05:44 PM
    I or same problem with mine I'm on orange uk and can't change it at all
    2011-07-01 08:52 PM
    Thanks rumcajs but it didn't work.
    I also did Softbank_jp.bundle since this is the one I saw in System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone but it still failed.
    You can try to rename the stock one in CarrierBundles to -1 and then replace with the stock name?
    2011-07-01 11:59 PM
    right i'm still having problems changing carrier logo i'm on iphone 4 4.3.3 and my network is Orange and i live in the uk. so does anyone have any ideas? i spoke to rum about this on here about a month or 2 ago and he couldn't figure out how to change it either
    2011-07-06 06:08 PM
    right i'm still having problems changing carrier logo i'm on iphone 4 4.3.3 and my network is Orange and i live in the uk. so does anyone have any ideas? i spoke to rum about this on here about a month or 2 ago and he couldn't figure out how to change it either
    Have you tried what I suggested in my last post (right above yours?)
    2011-07-06 07:34 PM
    how would that look?
    2011-07-07 01:18 PM
    Can someone make me a Elite Pro logo with my name...?
    Name = Johnson . I wanna replace the elite pro logo at the lockscreen...thanks in advance....
    2011-07-07 06:51 PM
    hey i just can't get the calendar mod from lao3hero (page 1290) to work....i activated in winterboard but nothing happens^^
    thx for answers
    Last edited by bingo24; 2011-07-08 at 01:43 AM.
    2011-07-08 01:36 AM
    [QUOTE=Darkness777;5596156]

What part of the theme is this... can't seem to access it anywhere... ? Thx in advance!
    2011-07-08 06:32 AM
    Hey Bars,

First off I have been rocking your theme on my iphone 4 since i got it. So sweet. Now, for the off topic part, are you thinking about possibly taking this theme to the ipad 2. I just got mine, and have been playing around with moving stuff from your theme to the pad, I am no developer, and it is working/not working. Just a thought, there is nothing for the ipad 2 so far and if there was a theme that would kill it on the ipad 2, it would be yours. Sorry for the random message, but I would def be willing to pay once again to have this theme on the pad. Thanks Bars!
    2011-07-09 12:37 AM
    Hey Bars,

First off I have been rocking your theme on my iphone 4 since i got it. So sweet. Now, for the off topic part, are you thinking about possibly taking this theme to the ipad 2. I just got mine, and have been playing around with moving stuff from your theme to the pad, I am no developer, and it is working/not working. Just a thought, there is nothing for the ipad 2 so far and if there was a theme that would kill it on the ipad 2, it would be yours. Sorry for the random message, but I would def be willing to pay once again to have this theme on the pad. Thanks Bars!
    Same Here, All the themes for iPad2 suck, EPHD along with the black pack & icon glow would be all I would ever need.
    2011-07-09 08:21 PM
    Same Here, All the themes for iPad2 suck, EPHD along with the black pack & icon glow would be all I would ever need.
    I just uploaded the iPhone version to my iPad 2 and the sounds and winter board icon is themed just nicely. The sounds and the toggle on and off button is fine. Hmm. I shall work on it in honor of Bars
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310248220.786261.jpg  
    2011-07-10 12:55 AM
    I just uploaded the iPhone version to my iPad 2 and the sounds and winter board icon is themed just nicely. The sounds and the toggle on and off button is fine. Hmm. I shall work on it in honor of Bars
    Silverado if you get it ported let me know. Would love it! ...guess is it easy to do?
    2011-07-10 06:57 AM
    Silverado if you get it ported let me know. Would love it! ...guess is it easy to do?
    Idk if it's easy. Cept I'm a guy who never has all the time I'n the world. That's why I never make themes only cause it would take me months to finish something. But I'll try
    2011-07-10 05:01 PM
    That would be awesome if it would port over. Do you need to have anything on your ipad 2 to make it come over better. RetinaPad or something?
    2011-07-10 07:09 PM
    That would be awesome if it would port over. Do you need to have anything on your ipad 2 to make it come over better. RetinaPad or something?
    I have no idea. To be honest I don't even know where to start. I don't see what's making the change from the winterboard icon. Plus all the UI is completely different. I'm wondering if just because it's not a retina screen if anything should be @2x.png anymore. As far as icons I've tried a lot. And nothing seems to work. Again I never have time I have to go back out again so I'll ttyl I'n 20 minutes
    2011-07-10 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD