User Tag List

I guess the only way you may beleive it is to see it first hand on your device. That is my job
    I never said I didn't believe it. I simply asked how it was being accomplished. I personally have held off getting into the ui until it could be done at high res thoroughly. I'm certain there are a lot of themers that are ready for this.
    2010-10-11 04:14 AM
    Example of the UI...

WOW! What a difference!!! I am going to take the plunge but I have to install Parallels and Windows 7 first... Argh, long night!
    2010-10-11 04:23 AM
    I never said I didn't believe it. I simply asked how it was being accomplished. I personally have held off getting into the ui until it could be done at high res thoroughly. I'm certain there are a lot of themers that are ready for this.
    I didnt mean it like that boss... Reading it, it sure did seem like that though! no disrespect whatesoever bro
    2010-10-11 04:28 AM
    Probably has nothing to do with anything, but I'll ask anyway:

Do these UI changes mean it's now possible to change the keyboard? It's really the only thing that stands out as a bit of an eyesore, regardless of how nice a theme may be.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR
    2010-10-11 04:32 AM
    In my eyes, the clarity of the new UI, is worth it alone!

About the folder switcher background... Still a mystery to me... I haven't spent too much time on it as I have been working hard on graphics! I would really love to get that back though!!
    Maybe hit up Z. He just posted his 4.1 update to nineHD. He was talking about this problem earlier. Along with files reappearing after respring.
    2010-10-11 04:34 AM

Do these UI changes mean it's now possible to change the keyboard? It's really the only thing that stands out as a bit of an eyesore, regardless of how nice a theme may be.
    +10
    2010-10-11 04:38 AM

yea seriously. i'd love an android keyboard
    ]
    2010-10-11 04:39 AM
    I wanted to be extra cautious so I was using tinyumbrella and ever sence my laptop keeps freezing up after a few minutes after booting. System restore didn't help either
    2010-10-11 04:48 AM
    I wanted to be extra cautious so I was using tinyumbrella and ever sence my laptop keeps freezing up after a few minutes after booting. System restore didn't help either
    Not sure what's happening there... where did you download your TinyUmbrella from? Hope it wasn't corrupt...
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR
    2010-10-11 04:52 AM
    Str8 from it's site. I might be ok went back a few restore points. Just won't use it again.
    2010-10-11 05:07 AM
    Dark can you skin the grooveshark and compass icons you posted? They don't auto-skin.
    2010-10-11 05:38 AM
    Bars- when you get time do you think you could do a chd blue ui?? The dark blue is so hard to see in daylight. I couldnt tell if i had repeat/shuffle on.
    2010-10-11 05:45 AM
    Pkgbackup, SBOrganizer check. Everything backed up...still haven't pulled the trigger...issues with autoskinning and others...still hesitant.
    2010-10-11 05:48 AM
    Pkgbackup, SBOrganizer check. Everything backed up...still haven't pulled the trigger...issues with autoskinning and others...still hesitant.
    No problems with autoskinning here. Theme looks great. Cydia is up and running. All is great!!
    2010-10-11 05:52 AM
    No problems with autoskinning here. Theme looks great. Cydia is up and running. All is great!!
    Ok that's good to know bro...thought I read someone having issues, but none the less it sounds isolated. 10pm here work tomorrow...feel like pulling a all nighter for this release.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-10-11 06:01 AM
    Ok that's good to know bro...thought I read someone having issues, but none the less it sounds isolated. 10pm here work tomorrow...feel like pulling a all nighter for this release.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Well, I can tell you my Upgrade/Jailbreak was very uneventful. I have no issues other than the folder background problem. Everything auto-skinned except for limera1n. LOL. All of my apps work fine. Cydia is working fine, retrieved all of my apps (I did no package backup). Theme looks great. I really don't see any problems. With real life interrupting every 10 minutes, the whole process took like two hours.
    2010-10-11 06:07 AM
    Well, I can tell you my Upgrade/Jailbreak was very uneventful. I have no issues other than the folder background problem. Everything auto-skinned except for limera1n. LOL. All of my apps work fine. Cydia is working fine, retrieved all of my apps (I did no package backup). Theme looks great. I really don't see any problems. With real life interrupting every 10 minutes, the whole process took like two hours.
    Wasn't worried about the limerain skinning. I uninstalled it anyhow, there's no need for it. If needed again just run it from your desktop. But yeah your definitely right, totally uneventful . Glad I did it. My 3 year old caused it to be about a four hour process.
    2010-10-11 06:09 AM
    Wasn't worried about the limerain skinning. I uninstalled it anyhow, there's no need for it. If needed again just run it from your desktop.
    Never occurred to me. I swapped it's icon and tossed it in a folder.

I'll keep it cause I like the icon Darkness made for it.

Wasn't worried about the limerain skinning. I uninstalled it anyhow, there's no need for it. If needed again just run it from your desktop. But yeah your definitely right, totally uneventful . Glad I did it. My 3 year old caused it to be about a four hour process.
    I have had more challenging flashes with WinMo.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-11 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-11 06:13 AM
    took me 4ever but that was my pc's fault. omce that was done i was jaibroken in 20 min top including bacup, restore, limeraib. now let me see how this pkgbackup works restoring
    2010-10-11 06:25 AM
    What doea SBOrganizer do?? I just downloaded Pkgbackup
    2010-10-11 06:26 AM