Please make step by step instruction for instaling Elite pro HD Keyboard on ISO 5.0.1
    2011-12-30 01:22 AM
    Please make step by step instruction for instaling Elite pro HD Keyboard on ISO 5.0.1
    Why don't you do that and report back to us with the link on your tutorial! :scratch head:

I didn't even think this theme will work on 5.0 let alone 5.0.1?
    2011-12-30 01:42 AM
    Was really looking forward to using that KB theme for Color Keyboards, but upon using it and typing something the keyboard disappears w/ the exception of pressing RETURN, 123 (number switch key), SPACEBAR, and the Internation key.

Also noticed that notifications on lock screen get jutted up and over lap on to the time. haha Still looks decent and workable.
    2011-12-30 02:55 AM
    I know it's been told a zillion times, but I have to say it again...this is THE THEME!!!!

And I will wait with upgrading my iphone4 to iOS 5 until bars officially port the theme. It seems to me that without EPHD theme there's no point in upgrading! :-)

Once again, thank U bars for all your effort!!!!

BR

Hrvoje
    Last edited by hrvoje123; 2011-12-31 at 10:50 AM.
    2011-12-31 10:47 AM
    I have it running fine on my i4 w/ iOS 5.0.1
    Only issues I can tell are the phone isn't skinned and the weather widgets don't work. Aside from that I'm not having any problems.
    2011-12-31 12:27 PM
    Hello Everybody!

I installed Elite Pro HD on my device under 5.0.1 but I have some Icons who didn't change ( the Mail, Videos, Music and recalls )...

Can somebody help me for this matter?

Thank you so much for your help and I wish to everybody an HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!!!
    2011-12-31 01:22 PM
    I have it running fine on my i4 w/ iOS 5.0.1
    Only issues I can tell are the phone isn't skinned and the weather widgets don't work. Aside from that I'm not having any problems.
    U mean only icon or phone app isn't skinned!? If only that and weather widget is not properly ported, then U R absolutely wright, I can live with that!

Can you confirm please...

Thanx and of course HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!!
    Last edited by hrvoje123; 2011-12-31 at 03:34 PM.
    2011-12-31 03:31 PM
    I recently updated to ios 5 and I have been unable to skink any and all things related to the notification center. I can figure out how to change the icons within the notification center and I have been able to update and most of the apps that weren't skinned automatically by EPHD--but I have had NO LUCK with the skinning of the notification center, itself. Are there images for an EPHD skinned version of the notification center drop-down and associated alerts boxes/bubbles/bars?? I've looked all over the forum and cannot find any answers to this question?

I've been using this theme (paying customer) exclusively since I jailbroke my first iphone 4.2.1 and would like to keep doing so.

Apologies if I missed this answer in the thousands of posts. It's a needle in a haystack and after days of searching, I haven't found an asnwer to my problem. Thanks in advance!
    2011-12-31 07:41 PM
    Hello Everybody!

I installed Elite Pro HD on my device under 5.0.1 but I have some Icons who didn't change ( the Mail, Videos, Music and recalls )...

Can somebody help me for this matter?

Thank you so much for your help and I wish to everybody an HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!!!
    solution here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6273781

Hi guys. First of all happy new year to everyone !

After applying the icons in the zips from rlw6534 everything is ok except for the Facetime icon. My device is a iPod4G 32G with ios 5.0.1 .
    I read somewhere FaceTime icon must be in com.apple.mobilephone and must be named [email protected] , and I have it, and it's the correct one, but I still see the default icon from apple when I look at the springboard.
    Any ideas ?
    EDIT: another issue I have with EPHD is that lyrics are not shown when using default player. If I disable skinning of apple player then everything is ok.

bye !!!!
    Last edited by cippazza; 2012-01-01 at 12:08 PM.
    2011-12-31 09:50 PM
    The phone icon is fine, just not the phone UI.
    I'm sure they'll release a ios5 package for it eventually.
    Lockscreen, icons, text, loading screens and Winterboard all work fine.....thus far anyway.

For the mail, reminder, and iPod icons just flip several pages back until you see a post about ios5 icons and open those bundles in iFile. Once they are there they'll be in douments(you'll want to bookmark that). Once you extract the package go and find the icon folders you need, go to themes folder and replace the folders in the EPHD>bundles. Once your done with that go to Winterboard and Respring from there.
    Should work fine.

http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...ios5.theme.zip

http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...tion.theme.zip
    Last edited by TreyATX; 2011-12-31 at 10:35 PM.
    2011-12-31 10:17 PM
    The phone icon is fine, just not the phone UI.
    I'm sure they'll release a ios5 package for it eventually.
    Lockscreen, icons, text, loading screens and Winterboard all work fine.....thus far anyway.

For the mail, reminder, and iPod icons just flip several pages back until you see a post about ios5 icons and open those bundles in iFile. Once they are there they'll be in douments(you'll want to bookmark that). Once you extract the package go and find the icon folders you need, go to themes folder and replace the folders in the EPHD>bundles. Once your done with that go to Winterboard and Respring from there.
    Should work fine.

http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...tion.theme.zip
    hmm weird my phone ui is fully themed in ios 5.0.1
    actually everything is themed i had to resize and replace the icons to use for the notification center and lockscreen but other than that everything is themed.. i just wish the weather widgets were ported also can anyone running the old bitesms app take a screenshot of quick compose and quick reply so i can see how it looked themed?? i am trying to theme it and am having trouble because i cant remember what it originally looked like so a screen shot would help tremendously.. if anyone needs any files i got em all!
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2012-01-03 at 08:38 PM.
    2012-01-03 07:36 PM
    I've just rejailbroke my ip4 on iOS 5.01 just for this theme, thanks to some of the members here this is still mostly up to date. Does anybody have a sb settings icon please?

The search isn't playing nice & I'm mobile

Thank you
    2012-01-03 08:06 PM
    I've just rejailbroke my ip4 on iOS 5.01 just for this theme, thanks to some of the members here this is still mostly up to date. Does anybody have a sb settings icon please?

The search isn't playing nice & I'm mobile

Thank you
    heres one of the stock themed settings icons..

can someone please recode the weather widgetsss!!! ill gladly donate to whoever can port the original weather widget
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-2x.png  
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2012-01-03 at 08:37 PM.
    2012-01-03 08:34 PM
    solution here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6273781

Hi guys. First of all happy new year to everyone !

After applying the icons in the zips from rlw6534 everything is ok except for the Facetime icon. My device is a iPod4G 32G with ios 5.0.1 .
    I read somewhere FaceTime icon must be in com.apple.mobilephone and must be named [email protected] , and I have it, and it's the correct one, but I still see the default icon from apple when I look at the springboard.
    Any ideas ?
    EDIT: another issue I have with EPHD is that lyrics are not shown when using default player. If I disable skinning of apple player then everything is ok.

bye !!!!
    Thanks for your help cippazza! it's now running well! cya
    2012-01-03 09:58 PM
    Thanks rlw6534 , not me.

About the FaceTime icon (iPod/iPad users): must be in Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone and must be named [email protected]~ipod.png

Maybe what follows is widely known, anyway : in general, in order to find what are the correct names for icons, look in /var/stash/Applications/<name_of_the_app>.app .
    There you find all the default icons the app uses.
    There you find the Info.plist file, it's plain text , open it with iFile and look for CFBundleIdentifier . Its value is the folder name you should have under /var/stash/Themes(.xxxxx)/EPHD.theme/Bundles , which contains your themed icons.

Example for Camera app:
    in /var/stash/Applications/Camera.app you will find these icons:
    [email protected]~iphone.png
    Icon-72.png
    Icon-Small-50.png
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

open /var/stash/Applications/Camera.app/Info.plist and look for CFBundleIdentifier . It points to com.apple.camera, so if you decide to theme one or more of these icons you must put your themed icons in /var/stash/Themes/EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.camera and they must have the same names as the default one.

Now I only need to know how to show lyrics in my iPod, as the EPHD themed version doesn't show them...

bye !
    Cip
    Last edited by cippazza; 2012-01-04 at 01:33 PM.
    2012-01-04 01:29 PM
    As I stated before I am working on a update to theme bitesms. If u have the newest version for ios 5 you'll find that it no longer themes and the images are a lot different now. If anyone could please help with a screen shot of what it looked like themed I would appreciate it greatly. Here's what I have SO FAR. Still not done tho
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1325697899.310130.jpg   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1325697922.693494.jpg  
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2012-01-04 at 06:31 PM.
    2012-01-04 06:24 PM
    Hello, is there a Homescreen Weather Widget for Elite Pro HD for iOS 5.0.1?
    2012-01-05 01:49 AM
    Hello, is there a Homescreen Weather Widget for Elite Pro HD for iOS 5.0.1?
    None of them are coded yet. Wim coded them so ask him to update them
    2012-01-05 06:49 AM
    Can someone please create a lockscreen logo for me? I would like for it to say "Björn´s iPhone" and for the little HD thing that comes after it to be in red. Thank you!
    2012-01-05 12:02 PM
    StayFlyyy, wassup man, you helped me with the weather on the LS months ago and here we are messing with it again
    As soon as it's recoded I'm gonna try the same thing as before so I'll prolly be waiting to see how it works for you first.
    Good seeing you on here dude.
    2012-01-05 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD