Just shows how successful this theme has been, it was started around 14 months ago and we are still using it.

Can't be many others still going strong for that long
    2012-01-05 02:52 PM
    Just shows how successful this theme has been, it was started around 14 months ago and we are still using it.

Can't be many others still going strong for that long
    +100....will get to logo requests later today...sorry busy at work
    2012-01-05 03:32 PM
    StayFlyyy, wassup man, you helped me with the weather on the LS months ago and here we are messing with it again
    As soon as it's recoded I'm gonna try the same thing as before so I'll prolly be waiting to see how it works for you first.
    Good seeing you on here dude.
    haha ya i remember man.. good times... but here we are again lol hopefully it gets recoded pretty quick.. i miss that widget lol good to see u here too keep the community runnin strong!
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2012-01-05 at 10:25 PM.
    2012-01-05 10:03 PM
    For sure, I got a few different themes I use but I always seem to come back to this one. Just waiting for a few updates for it.
    Anyone else having issues with going into safe mode while this is installed?
    2012-01-09 03:27 AM
    can some put up the original Calendar Icon I am working on getting the theme all working with all features on IOS 5.0.1 and will post my files once complete. Thanks
    2012-01-09 04:47 PM
    heres and update to what ive been working on.. the only problem is the font color in quick reply is black so in order to show it i have to put some type of white border with background.. unless anyone knows how to change the font color to white.. which would look awesome.. but this will do for now i guess take alook tell me what u think any suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1326136774.047914.jpg   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1326064875.258313.jpg  
    2012-01-09 08:35 PM
    I'm using EPHD 3G LS03.theme as my lockscreen which I really like.
    The trouble is that I have 2 calendars. I would like to get rid of one preferably the one on
    EPHD. Using Iphone browser, I can see the references to the calendar, but I cannot edit or erase them.
    Any suggestions?
    2012-01-09 09:17 PM
    I'm using EPHD 3G LS03.theme as my lockscreen which I really like.
    The trouble is that I have 2 calendars. I would like to get rid of one preferably the one on
    EPHD. Using Iphone browser, I can see the references to the calendar, but I cannot edit or erase them.
    Any suggestions?
    I would suggest to open it up in iFile on your phone and edited it that way.
    2012-01-09 09:35 PM
    heres and update to what ive been working on.. the only problem is the font color in quick reply is black so in order to show it i have to put some type of white border with background.. unless anyone knows how to change the font color to white.. which would look awesome.. but this will do for now i guess take alook tell me what u think any suggestions?
    I have no idea bout how to change the font... But what you've done so far is very beautiful...
    Good luck bro
    Last edited by lloydiop; 2012-01-09 at 11:36 PM.
    2012-01-09 11:29 PM
    Just updated our iDevices to iOS 5.0.1 and eagerly awaiting this top-notch theme to be ported to iOS 5. However, maybe somebody can shed some light and "quick-fix" (especially our helpful expert on board - rumcajs ) into a two glitches that really mess up this so nice theme (almost making me think on going back to iOS 4):

a) icons that do not have a custom icon assigned in the bundles folder are not themed/skinned, and are left either iOS default or just square.

b) some custom icons now have a black frame around the theme frame (compare for example the Groundwire icon with iBlacklist icon)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0042.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0041.png  
    2012-01-10 12:39 PM
    Just updated our iDevices to iOS 5.0.1 and eagerly awaiting this top-notch theme to be ported to iOS 5. However, maybe somebody can shed some light and "quick-fix" (especially our helpful expert on board - rumcajs ) into a two glitches that really mess up this so nice theme (almost making me think on going back to iOS 4):<br><br>a) icons that do not have a custom icon assigned in the bundles folder are not themed/skinned, and are left either iOS default or just square.<br><br>b) some custom icons now have a black frame around the theme frame (compare for example the Groundwire icon with iBlacklist icon)<br><br>Any help will be greatly appreciated.<br><br>Regards
    <br><br>Looks like your Icon mask is corrupted ...and is not skinning app store apps....
    2012-01-10 04:49 PM
    <br><br>Looks like your Icon mask is corrupted ...and is not skinning app store apps....
    Meaning that? How do you fix the Icon mask?

Thanks, buddy!
    2012-01-10 06:34 PM
    Meaning that? How do you fix the Icon mask?<br><br>Thanks, buddy!
    <br><br>Re-download the theme....
    2012-01-10 06:54 PM
    Meaning that? How do you fix the Icon mask?<br><br>Thanks, buddy!
    <br><br>Pm me your email
    2012-01-10 06:55 PM
    Rumcajs! You're THE MAN! And you were right. Icon mask was crashed. Reinstalling the theme did it! Must have been crashed when I copied over all my customs icons which I did this time by copying over the whole bundles Theme folder...
    Guess I never thought of that being "tied up" thinking about the iOS5 compatibility issues of this theme...Thanks for enlighting and guiding me into right direction!
    2012-01-10 10:24 PM
    Rumcajs! You're THE MAN! And you were right. Icon mask was crashed. Reinstalling the theme did it! Must have been crashed when I copied over all my customs icons which I did this time by copying over the whole bundles Theme folder...<br>Guess I never thought of that being "tied up" thinking about the iOS5 compatibility issues of this theme...Thanks for enlighting and guiding me into right direction!
    <br><br>No problem....glad you got it sort it....
    2012-01-11 01:04 AM
    Can someone please create a lockscreen logo for me? I would like for it to say "Björn´s iPhone" and for the little HD thing that comes after it to be in red. Thank you!
    Nobody?
    2012-01-11 12:25 PM
    Bars man I know your probably very busy but seeing as how this is one of THE most professional looking themes available I & I'm sure I'm not alone, would donate again to see a port to iOS 5.0-5.1+. Either way thank you for such a sweet theme. I gots this theme way back in like ō 10 when it first came out. STILL LOVEnIT!
    2012-01-11 01:29 PM
    Nobody?
    My apologies I will make it tonight...no time for PS lately....
    2012-01-11 03:14 PM
    Thought I'd stop by here and see if there was any post-5.0.1 activity. This is my favorite and longest running theme on my iPhone 4 and I'm hoping it's still got some life from the community. One thing I noticed is now that iMessage is active my skin of iRealSMS needs an updated. When I'm "iMessaging" with someone, my sent bubbles are bubbles (not themed) but the incoming are still themed. Hopefully their will be an update!
    2012-01-12 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD