User Tag List

ok napolean

anyway the old elite weathers

2010-10-04 07:36 AM
    ohhhhh mannnnn. This theme looks amazing! Bars, please don't take this the wrong way but the signal bars, the phone icon and the loading screens are the things that caught my attention the most! Once again, AMAZING.
    Thanks man

Aight gang... Bedtime
    2010-10-04 07:37 AM
    good night
    hopefully by tomorrow we're all good

Thanks man

Aight gang... Bedtime
    2010-10-04 07:41 AM
    It was one of 7 people and only one of those 7 asked me for an update link that was needed very badly in the unauthorized arena.... And it has to show up over there... So..... I also have a few comparisons to make, with the bossman, as I have ip addresses for each person
    Oh damn !!
    2010-10-04 07:42 AM
    in case you guys haven't guessed, he thinks its me, but i can swear black and blue that i haven't and wouldn't leak anyones work. i would not be still here if all i wanted was to donate money to him and buy his Elite, ClassHD and donate on ClassHD and again to donate money to him for Elite ProHD just to give to someone else for free.
    I have appreciated everyones work here and i dont enjoy being accused with the only reason given to me is that i was the last one to donate money before it was leaked and because i asked for an update link which people have already been discussing on this forum pages earlier.
    i will gladly and openly give my ip address to him to check but i dont appreciate being accused of what i would consider a dogs act of leaking someone elses work.

hope you find who did it bars and understand that im not that sort of person

Oh damn !!
    2010-10-04 07:53 AM
    Amazing. The donation is like buying bars a few beers for his hard work!
    2010-10-04 08:04 AM
    Cant add the source also...any suggestions?
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you
    2010-10-04 08:06 AM
    Cant add the source also...any suggestions?
    Pm sent
    2010-10-04 08:24 AM
    I thought you went to bed lol
    2010-10-04 08:27 AM
    I thought you went to bed lol
    /queue inspector gadget music/

Hahaha!! Sorry, I really am going to bed now!! I Have to be up in 3 hrs for work... Huge day tomorrow at work too!!
    2010-10-04 08:30 AM
    /queue inspector gadget music/

Hahaha!! Sorry, I really am going to bed now!! I Have to be up in 3 hrs for work... Huge day tomorrow at work too!!
    Show your collegues Elite Pro HD.

The'll understand why your late
    2010-10-04 08:32 AM
    anyone up that can make me a few icons pm me please

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-04 08:33 AM
    bars my boite mail is ready re send my the mail please and excuse my
    2010-10-04 08:50 AM
    Well I'm doing then tonight... So get your orders in.... They will be all hue adjustments, so they will all be deeper professional colors... I wanted to stay away from anything flashy, and over saturated, as I feel it takes away from the details
    OG pea soup green buddy. I want that the most

And shame on the person who leaked it. Karma is a ***** and you'll get what's coming. Hope you don't meet Bars or the Alpha team on the street...

Excellent work my friend! Sucks that this thread has all this negativity around it. Sorry man.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-10-04 08:58 AM
    For the record. Do not lump me in with anyone trying to pirate this theme. Say what u want about me but I take that seriously. I pay for themes unless that are free or given to me, and then I usually donate even more than costs. I was asked if I can be trusted, if you have to ask then my saying yes won't change that. My actions and support speak louder than words. Sorry slim shady I'll respect your wishes. On with the theme.
    I can vouch 100% for Floppy's honesty.

Case-in-point, I offered to help him with the coding for the Floppy Weather port over to CLASS HD and, once I'd sent him my code, he sent a generous donation my way. He could have quite easily just said thanks and given me credit for my work but he went beyond that with a donation.

There are plenty of people on this forum that expect stuff for free without taking into account the timeless hours spent by the creator/coder. My man Floppy certainly isn't one of them.
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...

2010-10-04 09:47 AM
    I can vouch 100% for Floppy's honesty.

Case-in-point, I offered to help him with the coding for the Floppy Weather port over to CLASS HD and, once I'd sent him my code, he sent a generous donation my way. He could have quite easily just said thanks and given me credit for my work but he went beyond that with a donation.

There are plenty of people on this forum that expect stuff for free without taking into account the timeless hours spent by the creator/coder. My man Floppy certainly isn't one of them.
    +1...
    2010-10-04 09:52 AM
    You like watching the photos and say what you will be less. I believed it would look great, but it surpassed my expectations at times. Another outstanding issue. My Friend I know it is too early to tell, but do you have plans to work this issue and iOS4?
    2010-10-04 10:13 AM
    hi guys

downloaded a font in fontswap and want to extract to my desktop...can anyone advise where to find where the fonts are once downloaded from cydia?

regards
    2010-10-04 11:11 AM
    hi guys

downloaded a font in fontswap and want to extract to my desktop...can anyone advise where to find where the fonts are once downloaded from cydia?

regards
    Var/mobile/Library/FontSwap
    2010-10-04 11:21 AM
    Var/mobile/Library/FontSwap
    thanks

trying to change font to avenir but having no luck at all lol
    2010-10-04 11:31 AM
58,758 ... 5131415161725651155151015 ...