That's not the point. bars does put a lot of hours into his themes I know since I've been there. He always delivers and never quits like some theme makers. He (is) was) a graphic artist so that's why you don't see many themes like his. $2-$3 is totally worth it.
    I donated $20 when 1st came out
    2012-02-04 02:13 AM
    Please don't jump down my throat; but a donation for a firmware upgrade?!?
    It's not just a normal upgrade. He didn't just rename files. It's almost a whole new theme. He's put in a lot of work and it's def well worth $3.
    2012-02-04 02:14 AM
    Placing that image in my carrier bundle dude.
    ok, thanks man. that's what i thought. stupid verizon phone doesnt allow that. here's to hoping i see an Elite image for the Zepplin tweak.
    2012-02-04 02:15 AM
    Please don't jump down my throat; but a donation for a firmware upgrade?!?
    That depends on whether or not you donated originally.
    If you didn't obviously you gotta pay up
    2012-02-04 02:16 AM
    I did.... No upgrade on my end! Maybe because new phone and phone number!?!?
    2012-02-04 02:18 AM
    Hmm I've donated for the original. That was a long time ago though. It's def worth it.
    2012-02-04 02:18 AM
    ok, thanks man. that's what i thought. stupid verizon phone doesnt allow that. here's to hoping i see an Elite image for the Zepplin tweak.
    Can't you just use the AT&T images in the bundle and rename them and place in the right folder for Zepplin?

Busy busy, that's me.....cleaned up Floppy and Wims weather flow from what Wirral did
    Many unneeded lines of code removed, reset the table and allows for movement of the whole widget by just tone top and left value and threw it on the lockscreen. Wirral did good renaming images so they work so I thought I'd mess with it a bit. Got this

Out for a while peeps. Play nice

Youd have to contact Rob dude. New repo ect...the old one is not updated.
    Def worth another donation though IMO
    2012-02-04 02:23 AM
    I donated originally and did it this time just donate man this theme has alot of work put into it, hell durban needs a donation link to with all the work he is doing and answering emails to
    2012-02-04 02:48 AM
    This theme is almost a year and a half old and is still going strong. That's because Rob has updated it through all the firmware updates and what 2 new iPhone models. I think you would be hard pressed to find any other theme out there that has that kind of support from its creator. I would guess most would agree they more than got there 1.99 worth and kind of cheesey being a gold member to come in to the biggest thread in MMI history and ask such a question.....in my opinion.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2012-02-04 02:58 AM
    I'm back lol. Brings back memories. If anyone recognizes my signature as using GTHD then your old school
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328321052.060065.jpg  
    2012-02-04 03:03 AM
    Can't you just use the AT&T images in the bundle and rename them and place in the right folder for Zepplin?

Busy busy, that's me.....cleaned up Floppy and Wims weather flow from what Wirral did
    Many unneeded lines of code removed, reset the table and allows for movement of the whole widget by just tone top and left value and threw it on the lockscreen. Wirral did good renaming images so they work so I thought I'd mess with it a bit. Got this

Another great looking weather LS. Wow !!!
    2012-02-04 03:04 AM
    I miss floppy joe. I'm sure he's here on another username
    2012-02-04 03:08 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to change the color of the time and date in the tap lockscreen? I want to change it to royal blue. Or something similar.

EDIT: NM. I figured it out.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-02-04 at 03:40 AM.
    2012-02-04 03:09 AM
    That's exactly what I want but I can't make them big enough and can't reproduce what Rob did
    you got a PM

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2012-02-04 03:09 AM
    heres the bitesms icon with no glow
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-2x.png  
    2012-02-04 03:36 AM

Out for a while peeps. Play nice

Youd have to contact Rob dude. New repo ect...the old one is not updated.
    Def worth another donation though IMO
    thanks bro, that totally worked!! that zepplin tweak is really great!

Last edited by rion_j; 2012-02-04 at 04:33 AM.
    2012-02-04 04:30 AM
    heres the bitesms icon with no glow
    Sweet! Thanks bro!
    2012-02-04 04:36 AM
    I miss floppy joe. I'm sure he's here on another username
    Lol he is
    2012-02-04 04:45 AM
    me likes EPHD.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328327464.652229.jpg   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328327505.639336.jpg  
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-04 04:50 AM
    Just wanted to share my homescreen and love for this theme. Thanks bars best theme ever for iPhone IMO.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328327517.046903.jpg  
    2012-02-04 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD