I'm confused. How can I get the ios5 version of this? I donate originally but I'll donate again. No problem
    I emailed bars but no response.
    2012-02-04 05:21 AM
    I'm confused. How can I get the ios5 version of this? I donate originally but I'll donate again. No problem
    He may be passed out on the couch. He'll get to you. Don't worry.
    2012-02-04 05:25 AM
    He may be passed out on the couch. He'll get to you. Don't worry.
    Must be passed out for a few days then lol
    2012-02-04 05:27 AM
    This is a private beta of the theme Jose, to get access you have to donate to : [email protected] . Specify EPHD iOS5 beta repo and you will get access. The EPHD is being revamped in many details from the original.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-04 05:29 AM
    Thanks Rum. You rock!

BTW, I have a ton of icons that Darkness did a while back if anyone needs anything.
    Can you post em all in a download?
    2012-02-04 06:07 AM
    This is me for the night. Later
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328332963.372648.jpg  
    2012-02-04 06:21 AM
    How do I adjust the weather widget so the city and temp doesn't overlap?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328334366.183675.jpg  
    2012-02-04 06:45 AM
    Can you post em all in a download?
    I don't have them all in one spot. If you have specific one's that you're looking for I can try to find it. Also, Darkness posted them as zip files, but I'm not sure if they're still available.
    2012-02-04 06:49 AM
    How do I adjust the weather widget so the city and temp doesn't overlap?
    Change the font size. Should be in the HTML file or if not there might be a CSS file and change the numbers
    2012-02-04 06:50 AM
    I'm back lol. Brings back memories. If anyone recognizes my signature as using GTHD then your old school
    Whats the layout on this i can't seem to get the icons on the shelves
    2012-02-04 07:18 AM
    Just wanted to share my homescreen and love for this theme. Thanks bars best theme ever for iPhone IMO.
    What are you using as a weather widget?
    2012-02-04 07:21 AM
    Change the font size. Should be in the HTML file or if not there might be a CSS file and change the numbers
    Thanks

This may be a stupid question but how do I get my icon labels to show ?
    2012-02-04 07:56 AM
    Open the

/private/var/stash/Themes/EPHDiOS5.theme/Info.plist

and edit the lines

Code:
            <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    	<string>color: #c4c2c2; opacity: 1.0</string>
    	<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    2012-02-04 08:23 AM
    Open the

/private/var/stash/Themes/EPHDiOS5.theme/Info.plist

and edit the lines

Code:
            <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    	<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    yep thats what it says in my info.plist......what do i need to change for the labels to show?
    2012-02-04 08:28 AM
    Make sure no other tweaks like i.e. Springtomize do hide the labels.
    With these settings inside Info.plist the labels will show up.
    2012-02-04 08:35 AM
    Just wanted to share my homescreen and love for this theme. Thanks bars best theme ever for iPhone IMO.
    Where u get the weather widget?
    2012-02-04 08:36 AM
    tks got it working

tks got it working
    2012-02-04 08:42 AM
    Rob is still going and working hard on the CK so don't worry if you haven't heard from him... You will and you guys will love what he has done!!
    2012-02-04 08:51 AM
    This theme is almost a year and a half old and is still going strong. That's because Rob has updated it through all the firmware updates and what 2 new iPhone models. I think you would be hard pressed to find any other theme out there that has that kind of support from its creator. I would guess most would agree they more than got there 1.99 worth and kind of cheesey being a gold member to come in to the biggest thread in MMI history and ask such a question.....in my opinion.
    OHHHHH SNAPPPP!!! Thanks Boston!!

Aight gang..... I am STILL up, yeah I'm still up since 7:00AM on Friday (Which I went to sleep at 3:00AM on Friday) So working on about 4 hrs of sleep in the past two days. Why?? Because I told y'all I was going to deliver a keyboard..... Its live on the beta repo. ColorKeyboard is needed. Set the Keyboard, and the popups in Settings-ColorKeyboard!! Big thanks to DarkAssassin with the assist on the pizzzops! I am still missing the # keypad for ColorKeyboard, but Im ready to pass out so I will have to venture back to that tomorrow.

The next person that calls EPHD 2012 a firmware update...... I'm going postal. WATCH ME.

If anyone does not have the beta access, Im not sure what your waiting for..... Donate to [email protected] and I will send you the address and instructions for my private Cydia repo. This will provide you with access to all the EPHD 2012 content, including the new ColorKeyboard For this that are already enlisted in the 2012 version, go get the ColorKeyboard theme now!! Its listed as EPHDiOS5 Color Keyboard. Then set the Keyboard (one version has Emoji, and Siri) (one version has just siri) and the EPHDiOS5 Popups by me and DarkAssassin!

I'm back lol. Brings back memories. If anyone recognizes my signature as using GTHD then your old school
    With the rivets dawg!! I see you have a couple tight setups posted B.... NICE!!

Im seeing a lot of CLEAN *** springboard shots in the past couple pages.... Thats whats up!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2012-02-04 at 11:07 AM.
    2012-02-04 10:42 AM
    can some1 help me?
    EPHD Weather.theme cant change the location still i use the yahoo code but nothing happens

and have some1 a translation for the weather infos
    for this thema? EPHD Weather Frame Lock
    2012-02-04 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD