Cheers DA.

Can this be fixed by putting in a blank image matching the dimensions of the original.
    It's really annoying me!!!

Thanks
    You could just reduce the size of the clock so that it fits in the gap... use springtomize 2.0... or hide the clock and use a LS
    2012-02-05 08:00 PM
    Can anyone tell me where to find more icons for EPHD theme ?
    2012-02-05 08:00 PM
    In the past 1500 pages lol good luck
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-02-05 08:02 PM
    Lol thats the main reason of my question
    2012-02-05 08:12 PM
    It needs to run above the theme in winterboard.
    Did you unzip the file? If not you need to.
    Other than that it works for sure.
    If it still doesn't, take a screenshot of how you have it set up in winterboard and I'll try and help from there.
    Thanks Durben. I figured it out. It has been a while since I have had a jailbroken phone. Took me a while to get back into altering my phone. Loving this theme. It was my favorite. I saved many files from the EPHD Pro. I have a file called wettericons. I don't know who did it but it has different weather scenes that I think can be used in the weatherstrip theme.
    Last edited by teresaync; 2012-02-05 at 09:13 PM.
    2012-02-05 08:22 PM
    Hi guys....
    Anyone knows if IntelliscreenX and bitesms will be themed?? Plus, is the going to be a french (AZERTY) EPHD keyboard?
    TIA
    2012-02-05 09:30 PM
    I have the same situation last month, everybody including Apple Genius Bar said HHD, but by the 3rd time they (GB) find the RAMS (both) were bad.
    2012-02-05 09:35 PM
    I have the same situation last month, everybody including Apple Genius Bar said HHD, but by the 3rd time they (GB) find the RAMS (both) were bad.
    I've given up mate!! Tried 3 different program's and none of them could recover the data I wanted so I've reformatted it!! All my PSD's, wallpapers and themes gone!! But more importantly I lost photos that I won't ever get back!!

I was able to get one backup to reinstall from June last year so nearly 8 months of my life gone!! Not happy!!
    2012-02-05 09:42 PM
    I've given up mate!! Tried 3 different program's and none of them could recover the data I wanted so I've reformatted it!! All my PSD's, wallpapers and themes gone!! But more importantly I lost photos that I won't ever get back!!

I was able to get one backup to reinstall from June last year so nearly 8 months of my life gone!! Not happy!!
    Bummer DA! I've had that happen to me before. I bought an external Terabyte hd to backup my stuff. Sorry dude. On another note, try a local pc repair shop. The one close to me offers hd recovery (even after formatting) so you might get lucky. Here's hoping.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-05 09:48 PM
    Hey all

Would anybody be able to adapt the reminders to match the hurst icons?

Please and thank you
    2012-02-05 09:48 PM
    Bummer DA! I've had that happen to me before. I bought an external Terabyte hd to backup my stuff. Sorry dude. On another note, try a local pc repair shop. The one close to me offers hd recovery (even after formatting) so you might get lucky. Here's hoping.
    Thanks mate, yeah mine was an external as well as I had run out of room on the Mac... I will look though the ads tomorrow to see if I can find anyone that does that near me but I've come to terms with the fact that its all gone!!

Hey all

Would anybody be able to adapt the reminders to match the hurst icons?

Please and thank you
    Sure
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2012-02-05 at 10:05 PM.
    2012-02-05 10:00 PM
    Thanks mate, yeah mine was an external as well as I had run out of room on the Mac... I will look though the ads tomorrow to see if I can find anyone that does that near me but I've come to terms with the fact that its all gone!!

Sure
    Thank you once again mate !
    2012-02-05 10:08 PM
    Thank you once again mate !
    No worries... didn't realise you meant only the icon... thought you meant the whole app lol

Here are a few more for the frameless icons that i posted a few pages back

credit to the original icon makers
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2012-02-05 at 10:21 PM.
    2012-02-05 10:18 PM
    Bars,
    Are you planning on putting this our in different colors like you did with EPHD?
    2012-02-05 10:58 PM
    How can i donate to get the theme for my 4S 5.0.1. And how much? Thanks
    iPhone 6 Plus GOLD AT&T 64GB 8.1 (mine)
    iPhone 6 GOLD Unlock 128GB 8.1 (wife)
    Pay for themes, please don't pirate. Themers work hard for their themes
    2012-02-05 11:24 PM
    How can i donate to get the theme for my 4S 5.0.1. And how much? Thanks
    Whatever you want and donate via paypal to [email protected]
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2012-02-06 at 01:19 AM.
    2012-02-05 11:33 PM
    How can help me with a working string and icon names to edit the Spotify app?

I have used Appinfo and tried several options..
    No way to do it for me....
    2012-02-05 11:50 PM
    Thanks. I just sent donation. Hope this theme works on 5.0.1 for 4S
    iPhone 6 Plus GOLD AT&T 64GB 8.1 (mine)
    iPhone 6 GOLD Unlock 128GB 8.1 (wife)
    Pay for themes, please don't pirate. Themers work hard for their themes
    2012-02-05 11:59 PM
    How can help me with a working string and icon names to edit the Spotify app?

I have used Appinfo and tried several options..
    No way to do it for me....
    Try this

Thanks. I just sent donation. Hope this theme works on 5.0.1 for 4S
    It sure does!! And it's a complete theme too!!
    2012-02-05 11:59 PM
    Here's my interactive lock.
    The standard clock is 12hr but there is a 24hr HTML inside the theme.
    Switch (delete or rename) LockBackground.html to the LockBackground24hr.html for the 24hr clock. Just delete the "24hr" text so it looks like LockBackground.html.
    There are 10 pics in the slideshow. They are all pictures I took in and above Vancouver BC and run through Instagram with one filter or another. You can add your own pics to the Slideshow folder if you want. They need to be .png format. Name them 1.png 2.png ect up to 10.png. Delete the originals first but if your changing them at least have a flip through mine prior.

I switched out Bostonguys arrows for some Dark made as you see in the pic. Bostonguys are inside still in the Images folder named prevBoston and nextBoston. If you want the metal looking ones just rename or delete prev.png and next.png and then edit the "Boston" text off the other two.

There is another BG wall in the images folder with no Elite text at bottom. The name the HTML picks up is SlideFrame.png so edit the other wall if you want to use it to that deleting or renaming the other first.

Known issue that interrupts the touch arrow function is lockinfo. If you use that tweak either set it as an action in activator or disable it completely.

Touch also does not work when a notification pops up. There are no way around these two issues as the way Apples file system is set up they take priority on the lockscreen.

Download: EPHDiOS5 Durben iNteractive SS Lock.rar

Thanks everyone for their input and images. Always appreciate the help.

Here's a wallpaper I made as well some might like.

Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-02-06 at 12:11 AM.
    2012-02-06 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD