hey guys i made a donation through paypal how do i get the source name for elite pro hd 2012
    2012-02-06 03:28 AM
    hey guys i made a donation through paypal how do i get the source name for elite pro hd 2012
    Rob (Beats) will be getting back to you shortly via email.
    2012-02-06 03:43 AM
    Just the font I have set dude, numbers are a little offset.
    Everything is aligned in a table so if the font is a straightforward one it will show that way.

Very nice Jim
    That lock is sweet and you know I dig that SB widget.

+1 on Rum, he is a trooper and a credit to any thread he is on.

The wall in that lock is not solid.
    Try this one though. Started originally as the base and I use it for my SB currently when no widgets are running.
    Thanks, I was looking for that Lock one.

EDIT: Found it in the interactive theme. Thansk once again
    Last edited by Sazzat; 2012-02-06 at 04:21 AM.
    2012-02-06 04:05 AM
    Durben,
    The pictures in the slideshow are beautiful. You have a great eye.
    Thank you The "eye" is only as great as the large amount of photos I take. I'm bound to get one or two out of a hundred that look alright lol.

You continue to impress Durben. Thanks again for your support here!
    Mostly just some of my older widgets/locks but reworked. Appreciate the sentiment though
    2012-02-06 04:45 AM
    OHHHHH SNAPPPP!!! Thanks Boston!!

Aight gang..... I am STILL up, yeah I'm still up since 7:00AM on Friday (Which I went to sleep at 3:00AM on Friday) So working on about 4 hrs of sleep in the past two days. Why?? Because I told y'all I was going to deliver a keyboard..... Its live on the beta repo. ColorKeyboard is needed. Set the Keyboard, and the popups in Settings-ColorKeyboard!! Big thanks to DarkAssassin with the assist on the pizzzops! I am still missing the # keypad for ColorKeyboard, but Im ready to pass out so I will have to venture back to that tomorrow.

The next person that calls EPHD 2012 a firmware update...... I'm going postal. WATCH ME.

If anyone does not have the beta access, Im not sure what your waiting for..... Donate to [email protected] and I will send you the address and instructions for my private Cydia repo. This will provide you with access to all the EPHD 2012 content, including the new ColorKeyboard For this that are already enlisted in the 2012 version, go get the ColorKeyboard theme now!! Its listed as EPHDiOS5 Color Keyboard. Then set the Keyboard (one version has Emoji, and Siri) (one version has just siri) and the EPHDiOS5 Popups by me and DarkAssassin!

With the rivets dawg!! I see you have a couple tight setups posted B.... NICE!!

Im seeing a lot of CLEAN *** springboard shots in the past couple pages.... Thats whats up!!
    Anyone got this color keyboard. I donated but the color keyboard that I got doesn't have the siri thing on keyboard. Thanks
    2012-02-06 04:47 AM
    Anyone got this color keyboard. I donated but the color keyboard that I got doesn't have the siri thing on keyboard. Thanks
    If you donated, then you have the Beta repo. Go to Cydia and it will show up for you.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-06 06:00 AM
    Try this
    I did use appinfo but can't get this one to work?!
    I have tried a .app in folders and in the folders with string name...
    You try it.....
    2012-02-06 06:44 AM
    Huh? that would be weird..... The only two color keyboard themes that install form the color keyboard package on my repo have the siri button.... Im still working on the non- Siri versions (for the iPhone 4 users) Which brings me to a question.... Is everyone that uses the non-Siri version ok With me making it emoji enabled? The only reason I ask, is that I would need to make 3 more keyboards (which take forever for each one) One for iPhone 4 w/emoji
    iPhone 4 w/o emoji
    and German....

Here's my interactive lock.

Download: EPHDiOS5 Durben iNteractive SS Lock.rar
    Awesome job bro!! Beast man! Pure Beast!!

Thanks a mil bro!!

Elite Pro 2012 Carrier PSD
    Attached Images Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-eliteprohd2012carrierlogo.png 
    Attached Images
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2012-02-06 at 07:47 AM.
    2012-02-06 07:34 AM
    Huh? that would be weird..... The only two color keyboard themes that install form the color keyboard package on my repo have the siri button.... Im still working on the non- Siri versions (for the iPhone 4 users) Which brings me to a question.... Is everyone that uses the non-Siri version ok With me making it emoji enabled? The only reason I ask, is that I would need to make 3 more keyboards (which take forever for each one) One for iPhone 4 w/emoji
    iPhone 4 w/o emoji
    and German....

Awesome job bro!! Beast man! Pure Beast!!

Thanks a mil bro!!

Elite Pro 2012 Carrier PSD
    Bars, is it possible to make a French keyboard (AZERTY) please? That's what am using and I now I ain't the only one...
    I don't really realize how much work it needs as I'm a noob when it comes to keyboards, that's why I'm asking...
    TIA
    2012-02-06 07:54 AM
    Bars, is it possible to make a French keyboard (AZERTY) please? That's what am using and I now I ain't the only one...
    I don't really realize how much work it needs as I'm a noob when it comes to keyboards, that's why I'm asking...
    TIA
    As long as that is the last keyboard I every have to see.... maybe!

Can you tell me what all is different compared to the Qwerty? Is it just the [email protected], and the [email protected] (just the letters keyboards?)
    2012-02-06 08:17 AM
    Yo gang,

who can point me to someone that has a huge pack of ready steady tweaked icon bundles..
    There is to much work for me to get back in this game...
    2012-02-06 09:34 AM
    As long as that is the last keyboard I every have to see.... maybe!

Can you tell me what all is different compared to the Qwerty? Is it just the [email protected], and the [email protected] (just the letters keyboards?)
    That would be great sir
    And Yeah, I guess only the letters keyboards are different...
    2012-02-06 09:40 AM
    I did use appinfo but can't get this one to work?!
    I have tried a .app in folders and in the folders with string name...
    You try it.....
    YOu will probably have to clear the icon cache or deselect the theme in winter board, respiring and then select it again

Yo gang,

who can point me to someone that has a huge pack of ready steady tweaked icon bundles..
    There is to much work for me to get back in this game...
    Only randomly spread out over the last 1500 pages i'm afraid
    2012-02-06 12:51 PM
    For someone that's never used it...what do i need for the color keyboard?
    2012-02-06 12:59 PM
    Thank you for the ColorKeyboardMod.

But i am not a Fan from little Characters on the KeyBoard. I have made me an own KeyBoard with PS. With big Charackters and Qwertz.

Thank you very much for this nice Keyboard. I hope you understand my bad english.

Last edited by KaiTa; 2012-02-06 at 01:10 PM.
    2012-02-06 01:08 PM
    OK here it is... a few people have PM'd me for this... PSD rebuilt from scratch due to corrupt HDD

credits to the html writer

EPHD Clock Widget.zip
    2012-02-06 02:38 PM
    I Was an early adopter of the original theme, and now am wanting this latest release asap, I haven't found a single theme that matches up.

How do I get a copy of the recent one, donate? amount? where to?

Thanks
    2012-02-06 03:27 PM
    I Was an early adopter of the original theme, and now am wanting this latest release asap, I haven't found a single theme that matches up.

How do I get a copy of the recent one, donate? amount? where to?

Thanks
    Go back a few pages there is an email to bars and the amount is up to you
    2012-02-06 03:32 PM
    Thank you for the ColorKeyboardMod.

But i am not a Fan from little Characters on the KeyBoard. I have made me an own KeyBoard with PS. With big Charackters and Qwertz.

Thank you very much for this nice Keyboard. I hope you understand my bad english.

Will haben...
    2012-02-06 03:37 PM

If anyone does not have the beta access, Im not sure what your waiting for..... Donate to [email protected] and I will send you the address and instructions for my private Cydia repo. This will provide you with access to all the EPHD 2012 content, including the new ColorKeyboard For this that are already enlisted in the 2012 version, go get the ColorKeyboard theme now!! Its listed as EPHDiOS5 Color Keyboard. Then set the Keyboard (one version has Emoji, and Siri) (one version has just siri) and the EPHDiOS5 Popups by me and DarkAssassin!
    Done! Donation sent, thanks man!
    2012-02-06 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD