Will haben...
    +1
    2012-02-06 03:43 PM
    is this theme will get update to ios 5,if so do i have to donated again to get thw update
    2012-02-06 03:51 PM
    is this theme will get update to ios 5,if so do i have to donated again to get thw update
    Did you even read any of the posts on this page, let alone going back just a mere 2-3 pages?
    2012-02-06 03:53 PM
    As long as that is the last keyboard I every have to see.... maybe!

Can you tell me what all is different compared to the Qwerty? Is it just the [email protected], and the [email protected] (just the letters keyboards?)
    Hello
    Did I miss something here?
    Elite Pro is ios5 ready?
    2012-02-06 03:54 PM
    Hello
    Did I miss something here?
    Elite Pro is ios5 ready?
    Sure is.....
    2012-02-06 03:55 PM
    Here's my interactive lock.
    The standard clock is 12hr but there is a 24hr HTML inside the theme.
    Switch (delete or rename) LockBackground.html to the LockBackground24hr.html for the 24hr clock. Just delete the "24hr" text so it looks like LockBackground.html.
    There are 10 pics in the slideshow. They are all pictures I took in and above Vancouver BC and run through Instagram with one filter or another. You can add your own pics to the Slideshow folder if you want. They need to be .png format. Name them 1.png 2.png ect up to 10.png. Delete the originals first but if your changing them at least have a flip through mine prior.

I switched out Bostonguys arrows for some Dark made as you see in the pic. Bostonguys are inside still in the Images folder named prevBoston and nextBoston. If you want the metal looking ones just rename or delete prev.png and next.png and then edit the "Boston" text off the other two.

There is another BG wall in the images folder with no Elite text at bottom. The name the HTML picks up is SlideFrame.png so edit the other wall if you want to use it to that deleting or renaming the other first.

Known issue that interrupts the touch arrow function is lockinfo. If you use that tweak either set it as an action in activator or disable it completely.

Touch also does not work when a notification pops up. There are no way around these two issues as the way Apples file system is set up they take priority on the lockscreen.

Download: EPHDiOS5 Durben iNteractive SS Lock.rar

Thanks everyone for their input and images. Always appreciate the help.

Here's a wallpaper I made as well some might like.

Is there another link for this download this link keeps erroring out? Thanks
    2012-02-06 04:01 PM
    @Bars... talking of the keyboards... I have done the UK version (swapping over the and $) if you wanted it....
    2012-02-06 04:05 PM
    [/QUOTE]Elite Pro 2012 Carrier PSD[/QUOTE]

that font is?

thanks........
    2012-02-06 04:07 PM
    Huh? that would be weird..... The only two color keyboard themes that install form the color keyboard package on my repo have the siri button.... Im still working on the non- Siri versions (for the iPhone 4 users) Which brings me to a question.... Is everyone that uses the non-Siri version ok With me making it emoji enabled? The only reason I ask, is that I would need to make 3 more keyboards (which take forever for each one) One for iPhone 4 w/emoji
    iPhone 4 w/o emoji
    and German....

Awesome job bro!! Beast man! Pure Beast!!

Thanks a mil bro!!

Elite Pro 2012 Carrier PSD
    Bars for some reason I con't change the text in this PSD file. Is there a way you can send me the PSD so I could edit and create my own Carrier logos. Thanks

Elite Pro 2012 Carrier PSD[/QUOTE]

that font is?

thanks........[/QUOTE]

LHF Stanford Script
    2012-02-06 04:15 PM
    " I'm sexy and I know it! ...every day I'm shuffling.."
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328541917.330990.jpg   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328541955.726395.jpg  
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-06 04:24 PM
    Is there another link for this download this link keeps erroring out? Thanks
    I just tested on my phone and it worked.
    Let me know if you don't get it and I'll post another link later.
    2012-02-06 04:36 PM
    Here are some Icons incase anyone is interested.
    com.webmd.mobile.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-webmd.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-safari.pngcom.apple.mobilesafari.zipMobileIpod.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mobileipod.pngEmail1.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-email1.pngemail2.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-email2.pngfirefox.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-firefox.pngcom.apple.mobilecal.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-calendar.pngcom.apple.AppStore.zip

Here is one more.
    Preferences.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-preferences.png

I just tested on my phone and it worked.
    Let me know if you don't get it and I'll post another link later.
    thanks I was able to get it on my phone just not on my PC for some reason

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-appstore.png Here is the Appsote Icon
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2012-02-06 at 05:35 PM.
    2012-02-06 05:19 PM
    Here are some Icons incase anyone is interested.
    com.webmd.mobile.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-webmd.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-safari.pngcom.apple.mobilesafari.zipMobileIpod.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mobileipod.pngEmail1.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-email1.pngemail2.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-email2.pngfirefox.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-firefox.pngcom.apple.mobilecal.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-calendar.pngcom.apple.AppStore.zip

Here is one more.
    Preferences.zipElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-preferences.png

thanks I was able to get it on my phone just not on my PC for some reason

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-appstore.png Here is the Appsote Icon
    Could you post the WebMD icon without the frame? If I drop that in the folder (I think) it will "double frame". Thanks

Also, has anyone else noticed an issue with the slider not responding in the EPHD Tap LS if you are playing music and the screen locks? Is there a solution for this?
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-02-06 at 06:45 PM.
    2012-02-06 05:56 PM
    Could you post the WebMD icon without the frame? If I drop that in the folder (I think) it will "double frame". Thanks

Also, has anyone else noticed an issue with the slider not responding in the EPHD Tap LS if you are playing music and the screen locks? Is there a solution for this?
    I'll have to do some testing.... I haven't been using he tap one, so it was tested a few times by me, but not to extensive... Thanks!
    2012-02-06 07:03 PM
    hello brother, not much time they've seen. how are you? Are you planning to soon be back among us
    2012-02-06 07:06 PM
    I'll have to do some testing.... I haven't been using he tap one, so it was tested a few times by me, but not to extensive... Thanks!
    It does the same thing in the Temp LS. If I knew anything about code I would try to get in there and mess with it, but my one college course using Visual Basic prob won't cut it. Haha. BTW, thanks Rob.
    2012-02-06 07:06 PM
    I will be updating the original EPHD theme in islets current form to ios5. To get all of the new features and graphics in the new version will be separate from that. This is available now by donation. I have setup a whole new repo to house the new version, and all updates moving forward will live there!

Thanks!

hello brother, not much time they've seen. how are you? Are you planning to soon be back among us
    I am better now that the iPhone 4S is jailbroken!! How are you my friend?? Email me so I can get you up to speed!
    2012-02-06 07:13 PM
    Well I'm a little at a time of sadness, 10 days ago my grandmother died, but generally hold still. You do not have it my email address? Shall I send him a
    2012-02-06 07:18 PM

Here it is.Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-webmd2.png
    2012-02-06 07:22 PM
    Where can I get it from? Can't find it on Dafont.com

The Lockinfo them belongs to Sheff so maybe you could ask him to post as it was not part of the Beta

Paul is right I modded an existing lockinfo theme - can share the parts I made if anyone would like them.

Now after some opinion here...

Using my limited PS skills to make some FolderIcons and can't decide which is best - Stanford Script or Avenir??

2012-02-06 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD