So glad to be using this theme again. My Weatherflow has stayed on the same icon since I installed it, do I have something wrong? It showed the moon all day, but the city is correct so I imagine the weather code is right?

Is there any live animated weather widgets for this theme? I'd love something like below with an animated weather:

2012-02-08 02:56 AM
    Thanks!

QUOTE=barsoverbeats;6399407][email protected] in UIIMages

biaaaaatchhhhh!!! :d

Good to see you here too You got that font done yet?? [/QUOTE]
    2012-02-08 03:40 AM
    So glad to be using this theme again. My Weatherflow has stayed on the same icon since I installed it, do I have something wrong? It showed the moon all day, but the city is correct so I imagine the weather code is right?

Is there any live animated weather widgets for this theme? I'd love something like below with an animated weather:

The top pic is because the images were put into another widget and there are naming issues.
    It's similar to the one below I did I had to rename images so some don't work exactly right.
    I want to remake all the images for the second one. I just have to make or get a psd for that size icon frame.
    I can then easily add animated weather to that.
    2012-02-08 05:05 AM
    The top pic is because the images were put into another widget and there are naming issues.
    It's similar to the one below I did I had to rename images so some don't work exactly right.
    I want to remake all the images for the second one. I just have to make or get a psd for that size icon frame.
    I can then easily add animated weather to that.
    Great, thanks for the help. I will patiently await this. I've been playing with some other widgets, the SB widget from Silex goes pretty well also:

2012-02-08 05:08 AM
    Great theme!! One thing that I really like is that it don't have the themes logo all over. Not that it's an ugly logo but I just like my themes better when the logo isn't all over the place. This is definitely one of my favorite themes
    2012-02-08 05:21 AM
    I'm trying stuff but I'm waiting on the stuff "our crew" is about to break out on us.
    Thanks for Avenir Light team!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328675113.251771.jpg  
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-08 05:23 AM
    Great, thanks for the help. I will patiently await this. I've been playing with some other widgets, the SB widget from Silex goes pretty well also:
    That does look pretty good.

I wont get any time to do much at least til the weekend, try and get something done up then.

I'm trying stuff but I'm waiting on the stuff "our crew" is about to break out on us.
    Thanks for Avenir Light team!
    That looks pretty sweet. uniaw in there? Looks like it
    2012-02-08 05:27 AM
    New LS is good but I prefer the original one, just added a different weather on top.
    Still the best overall theme IMO.

2012-02-08 05:47 AM
    So glad my favorite theme is alive and well!!! Thanks Boss!
    2012-02-08 05:51 AM
    That looks pretty sweet. uniaw in there? Looks like it
    Yes it is. Figure I throw a few things out there and you get your juices flowing, lol. I remember you mentioned time for the weekend, no rush. Do what you do.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-08 05:52 AM
    Maybe time on the weekend. It's my B Day Sunday, girl took the day off work Saturday to hang out and I got some friends coming by Saturday night. Waking up Sunday may be a bit of a challenge...lol
    I'm sure I can throw something together though
    2012-02-08 06:14 AM
    Rocking this ATM
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-02-08 06:21 AM
    Avenir Light!!
    Amazing font.
    Thank you
    2012-02-08 06:23 AM
    Avenir Light!!
    Amazing font.
    Thank you
    Is this for bytafont?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2012-02-08 06:39 AM
    Yes it is.
    2012-02-08 06:40 AM
    This theme and all the mods are incredible! A big thanks to Rob, chevymusclecar, Darka5sa5sin, Metaserph, The_Durbin (and anyone else I am lame enough to forget) for all their hard work.

If anyone ever wonders which is the best JB Theme out there, the number of comments and page views in this thread speaks for themselves.
    2012-02-08 06:50 AM
    Yes it is.
    I look on cydia but only see it for font swap
    2012-02-08 06:53 AM
    Maybe time on the weekend. It's my B Day Sunday, girl took the day off work Saturday to hang out and I got some friends coming by Saturday night. Waking up Sunday may be a bit of a challenge...lol
    I'm sure I can throw something together though
    Hey, first off Happy Birthday Derrick! Let's put it this way: I hope I don't see you posting here during your day. It can wait another day, far as I'm concerned. Enjoy your day with close ones.

I look on cydia but only see it for font swap
    It's on the Beta repo as Avenir, it adds the Light version.
    @Metaserph
    2012-02-08 06:56 AM
    Hey, first off Happy Birthday Derrick! Let's put it this way: I hope I don't see you posting here during your day. It can wait another day, far as I'm concerned. Enjoy your day with close ones.

It's on the Beta repo as Avenir, it adds the Light version.
    I don't have the theme yet lol same email we donate for ios 4?
    2012-02-08 07:00 AM
    Yes same mail.
    2012-02-08 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD