@ aTurtle
    it should be in the com.apple.Preferences as an alternate icon just rename it. anyway here you goAttachment 565487
    Okay, Thanks anyways
    Turtle's FTW!
    2012-02-12 12:23 AM
    Great work!! How do I take my dock off?
    Attachment 565491
    Use something like springtomise to set a clear dock
    2012-02-12 12:29 AM
    I think some posted about this earlier but I couldn't find it. So if I wanted to change the SMS bubble colors where would that be? Thanks in advance for the help.
    2012-02-12 01:02 AM
    I think some posted about this earlier but I couldn't find it. So if I wanted to change the SMS bubble colors where would that be? Thanks in advance for the help.
    EPHD.theme
    Look for bundle top of pic and names in the pic
    2012-02-12 01:09 AM
    If you use a custom carrier logo and it works in some places but not others (cydia). Here is how to fix that.

You will also need to place both of your custom logos into this directory. Now your custom logo will be in everything and will never revert back to default no matter what you open.

/System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle

I haven't seen this posted so I hope this helps.
    2012-02-12 01:45 AM
    If you use a custom carrier logo and it works in some places but not others (cydia). Here is how to fix that.

You will also need to place both of your custom logos into this directory. Now your custom logo will be in everything and will never revert back to default no matter what you open.

/System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle

I haven't seen this posted so I hope this helps.
    This only works for this Carrier. He the Zepplin tweak from Cydia and you can set the image via the Settings.app

Will work on all carriers
    2012-02-12 01:51 AM
    I have the font Neuropol activited.
    Where I can change the font of the battery poercentage by the EPHD2012 theme?
    2012-02-12 02:29 AM
    I have the font Neuropol activited.
    Where I can change the font of the battery poercentage by the EPHD2012 theme?
    In photoshop. They are images and not a system font.
    2012-02-12 02:56 AM
    What up peeps!! This is a little remix!

Check it out on...

chevymusclecarTV2012!!!!

EliteProHD2012 Remix - YouTube

2012-02-12 05:00 AM
    it's really easy having the PSD and everything coded

your welcome, nice to see you use my modds in this theme......... no drama, just saying......
    2012-02-12 05:14 AM
    What up peeps!! This is a little remix!

Check it out on...

chevymusclecarTV2012!!!!

Wow! Fantastic work!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-12 05:22 AM

your welcome, nice to see you use my modds in this theme......... no drama, just saying......
    if no drama then why the comment....really seeking recognition ???....fine here you go....
    credit for all widgets,LS's....hell for the EPHD too... to the almighty SCHNEDI.....kurwa!!!!!!!!!!....hate when someone trying to spoil nice atmosphere....it doesn't really matter if you say "no drama".....you are creating one.....

Jeez...newer saw Darkness for example to come to any thread and make smart arse comments if someone repost his icons or Loaders...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2012-02-12 at 05:28 AM.
    2012-02-12 05:23 AM
    if no drama then why the comment....really seeking recognition ???....fine here you go....
    credit for all widgets,LS's....hell for the EPHD too... to the almighty SCHNEDI.....kurwa!!!!!!!!!!....hate when someone trying to spoil nice atmosphere....it doesn't really matter if you say "no drama".....you are creating one.....

cause i see that almost all modders in modmyi are just THIEVES!!! you all make stupids to the users, trying to make them believe that you make the things.

darkassasian, 1 or 2 pages back said that he had no idea about code and now he release this widget? c'mon give right credits!! when you make anything and anyone doesn't give right credits you all come attacking... you all are the worst around internet!!!!

and better i leave this forum cause I will not stand you!!! THIEVES!!!
    2012-02-12 05:33 AM
    cause i see that almost all modders in modmyi are just THIEVES!!! you all make stupids to the users, trying to make them believe that you make the things.

darkassasian, 1 or 2 pages back said that he had no idea about code and now he release this widget? c'mon give right credits!! when you make anything and anyone doesn't give right credits you all come attacking... you all are the worst around internet!!!!

and better i leave this forum cause I will not stand you!!! THIEVES!!!
    look who is talking about being a thief.....lmao....yes please leave... crawl back into your hole...and don't come out

enough of this....this thread is better then this.....
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2012-02-12 at 05:39 AM.
    2012-02-12 05:37 AM
    My SB .....

Which app could I use to rearrange the SB icons, mate? Thankssssss
    2012-02-12 05:41 AM
    I have this issue as well with the recently updated color keyboard.

That is not an issue with color keyboard, that is a widget that you have selected in per page HTML, on the spotlight page

Cheers bro! Good to see you back in the zone!!
    2012-02-12 05:42 AM
    look who is talking about being a thief.....lmao....

enough of this....this thread is better then this.....

yeah, say it to The_Durben stealing Malsup's code

JQuery Cycle Plugin

unfortunately for you, I modify all the codes to my taste, but you all? just steal!! and no need to answer to this post!! delete it if you want and if you can delete my user....

bye bye......
    2012-02-12 05:42 AM
    Which app could I use to rearrange the SB icons, mate? Thankssssss
    Moving right along, get Gridlock from Cydia, it's one of the tweaks that helps create custom layouts.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-12 05:44 AM
    What up peeps!!! Here are a few instructions for the EliteProHD2012_Weather

WB_EliteProHd2012_Weather

Is for WinterBoard and is placed in....

var/stash/Themes.XXXX/

and is activated through Winterboard.

PP_EliteProHd2012_Weather

Is for Perpagehtml/Perpage and is placed in....

var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/

and is activated through Perpagehtml/Perpage

There are two htmls in each widget.*
    Wallpaper.html/Wallpaper (Top).html for WB version and Widget.html/Widget (Top).html for Perpagehtml/Perpage version.*

Rename Wallpaper (Top)/Widget (Top) to Wallpaper/Widget for widget to have top position...

Weather location can be changed in*chevymusclecar/Setup/Config.js

Weather location can be obtained at*Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News enter City or Zip Code and select go. Find location code in URL/address bar*

and put code in*chevymusclecar/Setup/Config.js

I did my best to make this Widget as clean as I could for you all and I Hope you all enjoy!!

If you have any further questions feel free to email me at*

[email protected]

Here's a Config to use for no am/pm 24hr time display.

Link--->http://db.tt/tmPjLPrK

Place in chevymusclecar/Setup/..

How could I change the temperature from F to C? Thank you
    2012-02-12 05:45 AM

Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-02-12 at 07:53 PM.
    2012-02-12 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD