User Tag List

Yes is out for ios 5 just have to donate to bars and enjoy
    cant seem to find the link to donate to bars is it in cydia yet
    2012-02-13 08:49 PM
    Nico: send Paypal donation to: [email protected] . Put EPDH iOS5 Beta repo on the subject, you'll get the link up.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-13 08:51 PM
    Somewhere in the last 20-30 pages you'll see a corrected version of the weatherflow widget.
    Can't remember who fixed it right now though.
    It also has an issue with a few missing weather images though.
    damn still nothing searched the thread for 3 months back with anything related to coverflow weather widget and just this convo popped up. better search farther back i guess.
    2012-02-13 08:55 PM
    Just curious what people think is the best program to jb with? Thanks!
    2012-02-13 08:58 PM
    I jailbroke about 3 weeks ago with absinthe and it was fast and flawless. This was on windows 7
    2012-02-13 09:00 PM
    tomorow ,i send pm for you bro....sleep time
    Wake up m8......pm time
    2012-02-13 09:03 PM
    I jailbroke about 3 weeks ago with absinthe and it was fast and flawless. This was on windows 7
    I'm on Windows Vista 64-bit.
    2012-02-13 09:05 PM
    So I got in touch with Rob and love the theme. The only thing is i could not get the SB Settings set up. Can anyone tell me how to do it? He said I need set the SBSettings theme... Open SBSettings, hit more, then set the theme. Lol. But how do I do that?
    2012-02-13 09:06 PM
    alright i googled EPHD coverflow weather widget and (bad idea lol) i got the coverflow picture from the old EPHD and searched 20 pages both ways and no link other pictures i found were just testing. oh well it will turn up later. i remember wim had it on his repo but **** i dont even know where wim is these days (unless hes a new username)
    Depends on your phone and iOS version.
    I'm on Windows Vista 64-bit.
    I don't see why absinthe wouldn't work on vista
    2012-02-13 09:08 PM
    I have an iPhone 4, not the 4S.
    2012-02-13 09:09 PM
    So I got in touch with Rob and love the theme. The only thing is i could not get the SB Settings set up. Can anyone tell me how to do it? He said I need set the SBSettings theme... Open SBSettings, hit more, then set the theme. Lol. But how do I do that?
    Select EPHDiOS5 under notification themes and window themes in SBsetting and you should be set
    Last edited by Brewko; 2012-02-13 at 09:18 PM.
    2012-02-13 09:10 PM
    Alright thanks. On another note what ya guys think of the wallpaper for valentines tomorrow
    Can you give me the Weather Widget please ?
    2012-02-13 09:16 PM
    alright i googled EPHD coverflow weather widget and (bad idea lol) i got the coverflow picture from the old EPHD and searched 20 pages both ways and no link other pictures i found were just testing. oh well it will turn up later. i remember wim had it on his repo but **** i dont even know where wim is these days (unless hes a new username)
    Silver, I think The Durben fixed it and posted it, I think. You could PM him but this happened in the last few days, so look backwards from here but with this thread's speed 30 pages go by fast.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-13 09:19 PM
    That's where I'm lost Brew. I don't have any SB settings popping up at all. Do I download one from cydia and if I do which one? If its supposed to already be included in the beta download then I can't find it.
    2012-02-13 09:21 PM
    Alright thanks. On another note what ya guys think of the wallpaper for valentines tomorrow
    How did u get your clock widget to work as 12hr clock ??
    2012-02-13 09:24 PM
    You can always try him on twitter. he comes up once in a while lol..I know exactly what your talking about..think he did have that on his repo.
    2012-02-13 09:27 PM
    I've been using the HTC Weather Widget for the past few days. It's sick!

First picture is of the PerPageHtml Widget on Search Screen. 2nd picture is of the theme on the Lock Screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sb_aw.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ls_aw.png  
    2012-02-13 09:28 PM
    That's where I'm lost Brew. I don't have any SB settings popping up at all. Do I download one from cydia and if I do which one? If its supposed to already be included in the beta download then I can't find it.
    2012-02-13 09:29 PM