I've started porting this to my ipad2 slowly but surely lol it's going to take me a while never done it before 😁 looking pretty damn fly 😜
    That's a great news....please keep us updated on the progress

I cannot remember who asked an icon with a white iPhone 4S

Or download here > Phone.png

Please do not be too rude. I am noob with photoshop
    That's a nice one Zoo....I was looking for 4s image like that...
    2012-02-15 01:34 AM
    He redid it for legacy.. PM him and he will send you a link to the original or get access to the www.idesigns4all.com repo which is where it's located
    Thank you got the repo and using the theme looks way different
    2012-02-15 01:36 AM
    Just got a reply from bars/ Rob.

Rob just got into a car accident. He fell asleep at the wheel.
    He haven't reply my last mail asking his state.

I truly hope n pray Rob n whoever was with him in the car are okay..

Please try to catch some sleep, Rob..!
    You really deserve a break..
    Last edited by Bellcross; 2012-02-15 at 01:39 AM.
    2012-02-15 01:36 AM
    Hi Guys,

Can anyone make me a provider logo with the font for elite pro with my name Danny

Thanks in advance.
    here enjoy
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-default_carrier_att-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-default_carrier_att-2x.png

hope his alright and others.
    Attached Images Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-default_carrier_att-2x.png 
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2012-02-15 at 01:42 AM.
    2012-02-15 01:39 AM

That sucks. I really hope he's ok. He's working too hard on this. I'm sure everyone would rather him sleep and be safe than not and have something like this happen. UGH.
    2012-02-15 01:42 AM
    NOTE:
    Rob was in an accident today. He's ok but needs rest and to try an enjoy the evening as best he can. Please be patient, don't flood his email with messages. Things will be back to "normal" soon. Again, he's ok. He's been focusing so much on this theme. Please be supportive. I'll be back on the thread later today. Thank God there was no tragedy.
    Thanks all!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-15 01:45 AM
    NOTE:
    Rob was in an accident today. He's ok but needs rest and to try an enjoy the evening as best he can. Please be patient, don't flood his email with messages. Things will be back to "normal" soon. Again, he's ok. He's been focusing so much on this theme. Please be supportive. I'll be back on the thread later today. Thank God there was no tragedy.
    Thanks all!
    good stufff n good to know
    2012-02-15 01:47 AM
    NOTE:
    Thanks all!
    Thank God...
    I agree, he really needs rest..
    2012-02-15 01:54 AM
    Rob im glad to hear your ok Rest up and chat when your ready
    2012-02-15 01:59 AM
    Rest bro! One!!
    2012-02-15 02:01 AM
    Yeah rob get some rest. Your health and safety always comes first!
    2012-02-15 02:14 AM
    Is the ios5 update in Cydia for this? I need to get this on my 4s. Rob does put out the best themes on the market.
    2012-02-15 02:21 AM
    Is the ios5 update in Cydia for this? I need to get this on my 4s. Rob does put out the best themes on the market.
    nope is not, you have to donate to him and you'll recieve an email from him
    2012-02-15 02:25 AM
    Too much caffeine rob?
    2012-02-15 02:32 AM
    Rob, curious if you like UI settings? Would be awesome to have this tweak themed.

2012-02-15 02:45 AM
    Please send your donation to : [email protected] to receive the Beta repo, this is practically a whole theme. Thanks!

Rob, curious if you like UI settings? Would be awesome to have this tweak themed.
    Most everything in this theme will be modded one way or another, in due time. This takes a lot of personal and family time, but sure enough it will come. Hang out, enjoy the journey friend!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-15 03:09 AM
    Yeah rob we appreciate all you do. It's not about the money anymore at least to us. Another dreamboard theme maker told me the reason he does it is for fun if he spent his waking days and nights like you doing it, it wouldn't be fun for him anymore. Take it easy. Although I'm still baffled about what the surprise could honestly be.
    2012-02-15 03:20 AM
    Yeah rob we appreciate all you do. It's not about the money anymore at least to us. Another dreamboard theme maker told me the reason he does it is for fun if he spent his waking days and nights like you doing it, it wouldn't be fun for him anymore. Take it easy. Although I'm still baffled about what the surprise could honestly be.
    Sil, all I know is one day soon we're all going to look back and go "Damn!..Damn!..DAMN!".
    @Metaserph
    2012-02-15 03:26 AM
    Sil, all I know is one day soon we're all going to look back and go "Damn!..Damn!..DAMN!".
    I already have
    2012-02-15 03:36 AM
    Please send your donation to : [email protected] to receive the Beta repo, this is practically a whole theme. Thanks!

Most everything in this theme will be modded one way or another, in due time. This takes a lot of personal and family time, but sure enough it will come. Hang out, enjoy the journey friend!
    right on bro, works for me. not a bad place to hang out either.
    2012-02-15 04:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD