I made some new folder icons for me. Maybe someone else could need them:

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-apps.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-cydia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-entertainment.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-games.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-home.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-jailbreak.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-lifestyle.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-media.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-music.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-news.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photography.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-social.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sports.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-tools.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-travel.png
    2012-02-17 05:06 AM
    @ jjk454ss

EDIT : Delete this Line in the Wallpaper.html

t+='<div class="year">'+this_year+'</div>';

Greetings
    Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 2012-02-17 at 05:32 AM.
    2012-02-17 05:16 AM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imagerjx.jpg

My first mod of actual files on my phone. Simple stuff I know, but I did it!
    2012-02-17 05:17 AM
    glad I could help Eric, like I said. it is always good to have options. and tbh, some of those icons are really awesome. I have been very picky about what I am putting on my phone, and everything has a loader. I think it is still easier just to drop the unzipped folder in the bundles folder inside the theme. because they are already labeled correctly. it really took the work out of it. thanks ofr using, make me feel like I did that for someone other than me

thud, good job. and here you go. time to start maybe editing the text inside the widget with some red? or maybe moving this a bit here and there. and in a month or so you will be making weather and slideshow mods. ha good job, and good luck bro. no need to set that guitar down all the time tho.

hope every is having a good night
    2012-02-17 05:25 AM
    thud, good job. and here you go. time to start maybe editing the text inside the widget with some red? or maybe moving this a bit here and there. and in a month or so you will be making weather and slideshow mods. ha good job, and good luck bro. no need to set that guitar down all the time tho.
    Sounds like a plan. I also want to find the original Photoshop templates for the icons (assuming the effects use layers) and backgrounds so I can mess with those. The other thing I want to do is change my carrier logo to a bass clef.

Good night and thanks.
    2012-02-17 05:31 AM
    Yeah I have my status battery hidden as well.. I don't like it that much...
    2012-02-17 05:32 AM
    On a side note, has anyone managed to make a matching elite hd dark theme for tweetbot?
    2012-02-17 05:35 AM
    Can somebody repost the link to Zoo's springboard widget? I can't find it, only found the post where he says he's not sure about it and there's no DL link posted.
    2012-02-17 05:40 AM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imagerjx.jpg

My first mod of actual files on my phone. Simple stuff I know, but I did it!
    "Ut Oh! We have another one awake from the matrix...send the drones..."
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-17 05:50 AM
    ok so what is everyone using to hide their battery? clean status?
    2012-02-17 05:52 AM
    Your wallpaper is dark due to the stock apple wallpaper gradient files. Bars says he will have transparent ones in the next update that will remedy your issue.

The reason the top screenshot is not dark is its running HTML. Witch overrides the gradient. ( the screenshot that's is posted earlier. )
    What the hell
    Do you know?
    2012-02-17 05:54 AM
    here dizzy EPHD%20linear%20final.zip I think that is zoo's original one

and this has probably been asked and answered many times. but what color code is the red of this theme?
    Last edited by hemptation; 2012-02-17 at 06:04 AM.
    2012-02-17 05:56 AM
    ok so what is everyone using to hide their battery? clean status?
    I just hid mine. I found the option in Springtomize 2. Sweet.
    2012-02-17 06:19 AM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon.png

this is the first attempt at an icon(siriusxm) if their is anything that appears off let me know, kinda winging it.
    2012-02-17 06:20 AM
    Hey thud. Wanted to show you a quick example of changing colors in everything. I used clean status. Tweak in cydia for status bar. And I did everything
    Else in Ifile

Icon labels were in the plist file inside Ephd ios5 and the weather widget was in that CSS
    2012-02-17 06:23 AM

and this has probably been asked and answered many times. but what color code is the red of this theme?
    Thanks dude!
    2012-02-17 06:30 AM

Try 7e222c or 69161f. A lot of the icons are 2-toned. The first code is the "top" tone and the second is the bottom one. Hopefully. Ha

At least that's the reds in the file I just attached anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo.png  
    2012-02-17 06:35 AM
    Thanks Rebourne for the icons..

it's the little things that make me smile...

Default NC + ISX Ticker :

Default notification/ Alert :
    Last edited by Bellcross; 2012-02-17 at 07:29 AM.
    2012-02-17 06:52 AM
    need some help guys...im trying to change my tweetbot icon but which file in bundles do i need to replace ? thanks
    2012-02-17 07:05 AM
    Here the Linear Widget Full in German Language

Incl.

+ PSD for Wallpaper
    + PSD for FE Background
    + Iconoclasm Layout

Springboard ...

FolderEnhancer Background ...

Download

!! Thanks to the Author and to all others have been working on that !!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0089.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0088.png  
    Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 2012-02-17 at 07:31 AM.
    2012-02-17 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD