I will be doing a SS just not quite yet for one reason or another.
    Hang tight for a bit unless someone else straps one together prior.
    Awesome! Thanks Durben
    2012-02-17 10:41 PM
    Pinoy you're an animal dude! Dropping multiples in one post!
    Good shares dude!
    Mind posting that wall without the elite center?
    I'm a simple guy lately, 4x4 icons on SB
    Here you go bro. I would post PSD but I used Legacy Wall PSD for the base image. If you want it Ill PM to you.

Last edited by Pinoy; 2012-02-17 at 10:53 PM.
    2012-02-17 10:43 PM
    Another noob question. I've donated downloaded and moded some stuff ok, but I can't get the EPHDiOS5 Color Keyboard to show up - still have the same old boring keyboard that came with the phone.

CK Appears in Cydia/Manage/Package and sez v0.9-2 is installed, but it doesn't show up in Winterboard.

What am I mising here?
    2012-02-17 10:49 PM
    Here you go bro. I would post PSD but I used Legacy Wall PSD for the base image. If you want it Ill PM to you.
    Cheers brother! Ya I noticed the BG part, no worries on the psd, I got a million things on the go at the moment anyway lol
    2012-02-17 10:51 PM
    Alright peeps, here's a bunch of goodies. Ive haven't contributed to this Epic thread so here's some Pinoy Funk!

ICONS

Here's A SB Weather. Origional From Pa1n. Creds to him! Location must be set in TWO PLACES!

Download PinoyPa1nSBWeather.theme.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Here's a LS Weather. Again modded from a Pain Widget. Left extra weather images inside the folders. Couldn't leave the well lock and slider in because they are from Aspire. If you have Aspire just hue Barknob red and drop bundle inside LS theme.

Download PinoyPainLSWeather.theme.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Here's a straight BG if you dont wanna use a weather wydget.

Here's a temporary Notification Banner till Bars makes one. The white was hurting my feelings.

Download com.apple.springboard copy.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Credits to all the regular guys. So many to name. At least ten modders have something to do with everything we use. Props to you guys.

Not the happiest with the overlay on the SB weather. The shadowing is to dark and muting the text to much. Ill probably do another frame. Ill post when I do.

Have Fun!
    Awesome job John much appreciated pal Fantastic goodies
    2012-02-17 10:52 PM
    Thank you Pinoy
    2012-02-17 10:54 PM
    @Pinoy, would it be possible to get that wallpaper with blue instead of red? That would be SWEEEETTTT!!
    2012-02-17 10:55 PM
    Awesome job John much appreciated pal Fantastic goodies
    No worries my friend.

@Pinoy, would it be possible to get that wallpaper with blue instead of red? That would be SWEEEETTTT!!
    Here you go bro!

I'm out for a bit. Peace yall!

Thank you Pinoy
    That Path Icon is for you buddy!
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2012-02-17 at 11:01 PM.
    2012-02-17 10:55 PM
    Re-thanks!
    2012-02-17 11:11 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329424723.599234.jpg
    @Pinoy Here is the screen shot.
    2012-02-17 11:12 PM
    Can you please share?? That's the only thing on my theme that isn't themed still. It would be much appreciated

Thanks Rebourne for the icons..

it's the little things that make me smile...

Default NC + ISX Ticker :

Default notification/ Alert :
    2012-02-17 11:22 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329424723.599234.jpg
    @Pinoy Here is the screen shot.
    Do me a favor, take snapshot of SB with phone camera and post that. Then I can drop it in my PSD and position it perfectly.
    2012-02-17 11:28 PM
    Someone suggested (I forget who), that one of us should work on themeing MMi. I was going to try it, but every time I try to get it onto my comp it comes up as black files. Does anyone know if I can change something in iFile maybe to keep it from doing that?
    2012-02-17 11:40 PM
    I'm using Springtomise 2 and a version of that wallpaper and mine isn't too dark...

Where did you get theses icons?

AMAZING
    2012-02-17 11:45 PM
    Pinoy! Anong balita! haha! I dont speak tagalog very well... anyways, I was wondering how you got that word clock on your status bar? I found one in cydia and it changes the entire wallpapaper on my LS and SB, disabling the weather mod that i have. TIA!
    2012-02-17 11:49 PM

AMAZING
    I made them.... lol.

They are from ZUI, Hurst88 made them they are called Hurst88 Glass icons
    2012-02-17 11:50 PM
    Another noob question. I've donated downloaded and moded some stuff ok, but I can't get the EPHDiOS5 Color Keyboard to show up - still have the same old boring keyboard that came with the phone.

CK Appears in Cydia/Manage/Package and sez v0.9-2 is installed, but it doesn't show up in Winterboard.

What am I mising here?
    Open Settings- Color Keyboard, then enable the program, set the theme EPHDiOS5, and the pop ups , then hit save, respring

AMAZING
    hmmmm It would be nice if we could do an alt icon set! Thoughts?
    2012-02-17 11:51 PM
    Pinoy! Anong balita! haha! I dont speak tagalog very well... anyways, I was wondering how you got that word clock on your status bar? I found one in cydia and it changes the entire wallpapaper on my LS and SB, disabling the weather mod that i have. TIA!
    I've been trying to get this to work as well. By renaming one widget to Widget.html and one to Wallpaper.html I am able to use both with some widgets but not all of them. Like Zoo's Linear Weather I can't get working with the WordClock. I guess Schnedi submited a 2.9 version of the WordClock to Cydia and I hope that resolves my issue.
    2012-02-17 11:52 PM
    how do you add a carrier bundle that isnt in the theme.. i use navigon but i only see tomtom... thanks!
    2012-02-17 11:54 PM
    @EPHD TEAM- if you are here and you are contributing to the positive vibe and or contributing to the user experience in this thread, and or just hanging out in the background soaking everything in ( I know your out there.... My eyes are watch pin y'all ) BIG THANK YOU to all of you for coming together here and making this thread what it is today!! I can't stress how much I have enjoyed eveyerone's company the past couple of weeks!

Ok back to trying to get this Hello Kitty car traded in! (HAHAHA just kidding obviously!!)
    2012-02-17 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD