I'm hoping someone will hook me up with the following:

PSD for EPHD icons
    PSD for Zeppelin icons

I want to try my hand at creating icons. I'm a novice at PS and modding. With the PSD files, I'm hoping I can speed up my learning by seeing how the icons are constructed. Please PM me or post a link if appropriate.

Thanks!
    PSD for EPHD icons is in the EPHD folder. That and the one for the loading screen.
    2012-02-18 04:52 AM
    2012-02-18 04:55 AM
    PSD for EPHD icons is in the EPHD folder. That and the one for the loading screen.
    Duh. Thanks!
    2012-02-18 04:58 AM
    Whats good tonight my friends?
    2012-02-18 05:01 AM
    Whats good tonight my friends?
    A lot of things :P
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-02-18 05:03 AM
    here you go....something simple...frameless one is for your bundles ,framed if you using Icons folder

Attachment 566682 Attachment 566683

damn Hemp...you should open Icon store....that some serious salesmen talking...downloading your icons collection...
    thanks aging for collecting all those images....
    Thanks for the icon man really appreciate it
    2012-02-18 05:04 AM
    Alright peeps, here's a bunch of goodies. Ive haven't contributed to this Epic thread so here's some Pinoy Funk!

ICONS

Here's A SB Weather. Origional From Pa1n. Creds to him! Location must be set in TWO PLACES!

Download PinoyPa1nSBWeather.theme.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Here's a LS Weather. Again modded from a Pain Widget. Left extra weather images inside the folders. Couldn't leave the well lock and slider in because they are from Aspire. If you have Aspire just hue Barknob red and drop bundle inside LS theme.

Download PinoyPainLSWeather.theme.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Here's a straight BG if you dont wanna use a weather wydget.

Here's a temporary Notification Banner till Bars makes one. The white was hurting my feelings.

Download com.apple.springboard copy.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Credits to all the regular guys. So many to name. At least ten modders have something to do with everything we use. Props to you guys.

Not the happiest with the overlay on the SB weather. The shadowing is to dark and muting the text to much. Ill probably do another frame. Ill post when I do.

Have Fun!
    Can I have these widget in mediafire please? SS is blocked in my country
    2012-02-18 05:04 AM
    Simply WOW!!! Thank you Pinoy!!! And of course Bars!!!!

Cause of this.
    No probs!

If someone could kindly rename the package correctly and can post a link I'd appreciate it. For some reason (name errors in the archive) I cannot for the life of me expand Pinoy's original zip files for the lockscreen and sb widget from this post. tia
    What's wrong brother? You can DL widgets?
    2012-02-18 05:06 AM
    Yes I can download. The problem is the zip archive folder is named Pinoy:.. And that colon : after the name is givin me problems when expanding. So if someone can rename the widget folders without the colon and zip for me I can use them. Thanks much for your work Pinoy.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-18 05:17 AM
    Give me a minute fellas. Loading to mediafire.

Yes I can download. The problem is the zip archive folder is named Pinoy:.. And that colon : after the name is givin me problems when expanding. So if someone can rename the widget folders without the colon and zip for me I can use them. Thanks much for your work Pinoy.
    No problem brother sorry I didn't know you were having probs. next time PM me. Loading to slow azz mediafire right now. Be about 5-10 minutes.
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2012-02-18 at 05:31 AM.
    2012-02-18 05:19 AM
    Give me a minute fellas. Loading to mediafire.

No problem brother sorry I didn't know you were having probs. next time PM me brother. Loading to slow azz mediafire right now. Be about 5-10 minutes.
    No rush brother, I appreciate it. Been trying different ways since seems I'm the only one with the problem, so no big deal. But many thanks for your help Pin!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-18 05:32 AM
    A lot of things :P
    Are you stating the obvious or hinting at something?
    2012-02-18 05:42 AM
    No rush brother, I appreciate it. Been trying different ways since seems I'm the only one with the problem, so no big deal. But many thanks for your help Pin!
    Try this brother.

PinoyLSSB.zip
    2012-02-18 05:48 AM
    I have it...
    Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 2012-02-18 at 06:25 AM.
    2012-02-18 05:53 AM
    did you try every way but download from your phone meta? thats what I did........not sure why. but my phone decided to tweak out with it installed pinoy????? probably some other junk i have installed, not sure. just moving on at this point. really glad you decided to share tho. looks so awesome
    2012-02-18 05:55 AM
    Try this brother.

PinoyLSSB.zip
    Thanks bro, be back when download is finished. Thanks!
    @Metaserph
    2012-02-18 05:57 AM
    did you try every way but download from your phone meta? thats what I did........not sure why. but my phone decided to tweak out with it installed pinoy????? probably some other junk i have installed, not sure. just moving on at this point. really glad you decided to share tho. looks so awesome
    Yo big Hemp, haven't given you any love yet for collecting all that stuff for us. Thanks a ton bro. You are a cool azz dood. Hope your well.

Yo big Hemp, haven't given you any love yet for collecting all that stuff for us. Thanks a ton bro. You are a cool azz dood. Hope your well.
    Not sure about issues bro. It's like butta on my device. Just conflicts I reckon. You drop back down to IOS4?
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2012-02-18 at 06:11 AM.
    2012-02-18 06:09 AM
    Anybody know how to properly use the Default Loading PSD yet?
    2012-02-18 06:13 AM
    @ Brewko

Also only the Frame must be reszise ? You made new Wallpapers ?

And here "my" Version ( i make it fit ) Thanks to the Author!

Download
    The layout in this screenshot is what I'm trying to create.

Does anyone knopw if there is a live clock icon for iOS5?
    Last edited by Brewko; 2012-02-18 at 06:19 AM.
    2012-02-18 06:15 AM
    You must only resize your Frame and make new Wallpaper.
    2012-02-18 06:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD