Yeah use paypal and send money to the email addy i gave earlier
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-02-19 07:40 PM
    You are from Toronto???

*backs away slowly*

hahaha
    Yeah I'm gangsta like that :P
    Been in Van 7yrs ish. Would never move back but I can't knock it.
    2012-02-19 07:41 PM
    Yeah I'm gangsta like that :P
    Been in Van 7yrs ish. Would never move back but I can't knock it.
    Haha I am just bugging you. I was born here so I have no love for TO. As long as we can both agree that the Leafs suck, we'll get along fine.... hahaha
    2012-02-19 07:46 PM
    Haha I am just bugging you. I was born here so I have no love for TO. As long as we can both agree that the Leafs suck, we'll get along fine.... hahaha
    They do suck but I'm still a TO fan. Always been a Vancouver fan too though. Hard not to be with hockey night in Canada every Saturday growing up. See the Nucks play after the leafs and cheer on the Canadian boys

Where in burnaby are you around? I moved to Queensborough about a year and half ago from Commercial drive. I miss Commercial
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-02-19 at 07:53 PM.
    2012-02-19 07:50 PM
    They do suck but I'm still a TO fan. Always been a Vancouver fan too though. Hard not to be with hockey night in Canada every Saturday growing up. See the Nucks play after the leafs and cheer on the Canadian boys

Where in burnaby are you around? I moved to Queensborough about a year and half ago from Commercial drive. I miss Commercial
    Yea. I actually hope the Leafs make the playoffs this year (they won't, they need to get a goalie first), because the giant Leaf's nation is going to go postal on Burke if they don't.
    2012-02-19 07:54 PM
    I pay now where is the repo ?
    2012-02-19 07:57 PM
    Bars will email you as soon as he can
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-02-19 08:01 PM
    I pay now where is the repo ?
    I am afraid Rob has a life. I know it's inconvenient but it cannot be avoided. He will email you the info as soon as he can.
    2012-02-19 08:04 PM
    Ok thank you all of you !!!!
    2012-02-19 08:06 PM
    I am afraid Rob has a life. I know it's inconvenient but it cannot be avoided. He will email you the info as soon as he can.
    Rob has a life? When did this happen! I missed the memo.lol
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-19 08:10 PM

Novice here. I've managed to create my own custom sized center bass clef image based on the theme icons. Got the word clock installed and edited the CSS to put it where I wanted it. Thanks to those who've encouraged me since I JB my 4S a week ago.
    2012-02-19 08:21 PM
    Has Rob been on at all? Sent a donation this morning. Had no idea the theme was revived for iOS5.
    2012-02-19 08:23 PM
    Attachment 566980Attachment 566981

^ what im using for nba.tv and nba gametime

Attachment 566982Attachment 566983

couple music icons for random apps
    Linsanity!!!! Haha nice!
    2012-02-19 08:23 PM

Novice here. I've managed to create my own custom sized center bass clef image based on the theme icons. Got the word clock installed and edited the CSS to put it where I wanted it. Thanks to those who've encouraged me since I JB my 4S a week ago.
    Quick question, i used to have that "angled" 5 icon dock installed, but i forget what it's called.... Can sum1 help ? Thanks in advance....
    2012-02-19 08:25 PM
    Quick question, i used to have that "angled" 5 icon dock installed, but i forget what it's called.... Can sum1 help ? Thanks in advance....
    You can enable it in springtomize
    2012-02-19 08:29 PM
    Rob has a life? When did this happen! I missed the memo.lol
    Well technically he snuck out when we weren't looking and got one. I think he spent all the donation money on it. Pfft. We are going to have to have a chat with him.
    2012-02-19 08:34 PM
    Has Rob been on at all? Sent a donation this morning. Had no idea the theme was revived for iOS5.
    Rob was on at 4 am, so I presume he's resting and handling family, plus I know from messaging he's working on more stuff that's a-coming. So hang on tight brother, it'll be soon.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-19 08:42 PM
    Good morning y'all
    Apologies for the lack of posting anything useable, been a little tied up.
    useable....... YET
    Well technically he snuck out when we weren't looking and got one. I think he spent all the donation money on it. Pfft. We are going to have to have a chat with him.
    Yeah we're going to have to have an intervention of sorts. lol

Oh speaking of the devil himself...lol
    @Metaserph
    Sorry, overslept, you got it as of like 20 minutes ago though..

I just noticed EPHD has been updated! I don't notice anything different though, what was added/changed?
    Just small things really, I posted a changelog early this AM

Yeah we're going to have to have an intervention of sorts. lol

Oh speaking of the devil himself...lol
    You guys crack me up!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2012-02-19 at 08:50 PM.
    2012-02-19 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD