I'f someone wants to save me a little time and get these into a separate package, I will get them on the repo, and it will help with the "other project" as well!
    Email sent Rob
    2012-02-20 07:10 AM
    Hey, anyone know what ever happened to Darkness? Is he still around? Have not seen anything from him since the new theme dropped. He was so instrumental in helping with EPHD PRO.
    2012-02-20 07:11 AM
    2012-02-20 07:11 AM
    NorCal, you are awesome. I am still using your old mods bro. Just saying. Thank you
    Well thank you for the kind words really glad those mods are still in use Im trying to catch up on the modding after having to wait for the 4s to be Jbroken but glad to have a spot to hang at anddo some modding

Need Some elite icons here!!!

PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2012-02-20 07:12 AM
    Twitter
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-twitter-2x.png

Hey, anyone know what ever happened to Darkness? Is he still around? Have not seen anything from him since the new theme dropped. He was so instrumental in helping with EPHD PRO.
    his been here, just having trouble figuring out the loading screen, but he'll be here thats for sure
    2012-02-20 07:13 AM
    how do we send Z some dough for his contributions as well?
    Ya don't. My payment is watching you enjoy the contributions.
    2012-02-20 07:16 AM
    He's been around the pages thread from what I've seen and i think absolution as well
    2012-02-20 07:17 AM
    I don't care what Vansmak says behind your back on Tweeter, you alright with me Steve.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-20 07:18 AM
    I don't care what Vansmak says behind your back on Tweeter, you alright with me Steve.
    vansmak doesn't say anything behind Z's back, thats just how he is, he got some wierd sense of humor, some peeps just dont get it lol but i do
    2012-02-20 07:20 AM
    Haha. Me and Van go back to 2007. He's my buddy. And I don't care what he says about me too.
    2012-02-20 07:21 AM
    Glad to see you back Z miss ur work and threads to hang at nice to see you around.

Hope to have this new iconset soon when is it dropping any ideas?
    2012-02-20 07:21 AM
    vansmak doesn't say anything behind Z's back, thats just how he is, he got some wierd sense of humor, some peeps just dont get it lol but i do
    LOL! I'm playing and I'm also friends with Van-O. And I do get his brand of humor. Just messing around.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-20 07:24 AM
    Quick question for everyone, if you can peel your eyes off of the "new" theme pics. And if the thread isn't moving too fast. How do I get rid of the glow on the dock icons? I run a blue glow but can see a hint of a white one underneath.
    2012-02-20 07:24 AM
    Glad to see you back Z miss ur work and threads to hang at nice to see you around.

Hope to have this new iconset soon when is it dropping any ideas?
    Thanks! Well I now Bars is double checking the package now. It is pretty late where he is so I can't say for sure when he will upload. But bars does not like to drop a preview and sit on a release. So with that being said I'm sure he will have it on the beta repo as soon as he can.
    2012-02-20 07:26 AM
    Thanks! Well I now Bars is double checking the package now. It is pretty late where he is so I can't say for sure when he will upload. But bars does not like to drop a preview and sit on a release. So with that being said I'm sure he will have it on the beta repo as soon as he can.
    Thank you sir hope everything is well with you and the family hope to see you around the threads more often
    2012-02-20 07:28 AM
    Looks like ill be hitting the refresh button some more but on cydia now
    2012-02-20 07:32 AM
    Guess I'll be going back to theming my iPhone..time to get off of stock :P
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-02-20 07:32 AM
    Quick question for everyone, if you can peel your eyes off of the "new" theme pics. And if the thread isn't moving too fast. How do I get rid of the glow on the dock icons? I run a blue glow but can see a hint of a white one underneath.
    Im fixing this with the update
    2012-02-20 07:33 AM
    Im fixing this with the update
    Any ETA? I have to get up for work at 5:30 am and it's getting late here lol. I need sleep. hahahaha
    2012-02-20 07:34 AM

Can someone please help me. I've transferred the linear widget to my lockscreen. An also wanted to keep my original temp ls. So I ss my lockscreen with the clock widget removed and the slider knob transparent. Then using simply paint.net added the ss to the original background of the linear widget. Quite simple actually. Now I made a new knob to fit I'm the slider bar and I would LIKE that clock widget back. If its not possible that's fine but if someone can help me throw the right code from the temp ls to the linear HTML I would be FOREVER greatful

Thanks in advance!
    2012-02-20 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD