Uploaded the UniAW LS for anyone who wants it. Credits to Ian Nicoll for UniAW and gotmuscle for providing me with the different images.
    I'll take it down if I stepped on anyone toes. Just putting it out there for anyone who's interested. That's all.

Weather has been set to Singapore. You can change it in Setup/Config.js. You can also change the update interval. I've set it to 60 mins to keep the impact on the battery minimal. Wallpapers are in Backgrounds. Set your own wallpaper by putting it in the Backgrounds folder in renaming it to 4.png

CustomUniAWLS.theme.rar

It's possible someone make this LS theme to start under the status bar?? All theme going down about 3mm ...even the slider too!!!
    THX in advance!!
    2012-02-20 03:44 PM
    Hello, ive tried to convert an standard icon to frameless using psd.. And it ended up look like this.. Help! (im a real noob at photoshop xD)
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329749205.696601.jpg  
    Turtle's FTW!
    2012-02-20 03:46 PM
    @ jjk454ss

You must remove the Background in the PSD when you save.
    2012-02-20 03:47 PM
    Have found 1stshift on twitter where he has been active and working on a theme have sent him a message just waiting on a reply I would just post but I'm not in the business of pishing people off he may well be cool with me doing it but I feel it's better to ask
    Hopefully you get a response I asked over a week ago before I asked here didn't get a response.
    2012-02-20 03:49 PM
    Just woke up and installed the update. I am loving the new icons. Great job guys! Off to work! Back in 10hrs... Ug.
    2012-02-20 03:50 PM
    We need new icons for "Weathericon"
    If possible bettern than the old ones
    2012-02-20 03:50 PM
    In the new Version is nothing more done for 3GS Users than in the older Version. Why ?
    Iam hope that you bring it for 3GS, the eternal change is frustrating.
    I have to complete this version for the HD first. Most people have the HD phone. I don't even have a 3G/3GS to test on, but hopefully I will fibd a way to make it for the 3G
    2012-02-20 03:51 PM
    @ jjk454ss

How do i do that? (iam a noob i know, im trying to learn )
    Turtle's FTW!
    2012-02-20 03:52 PM
    @ jjk454ss

Thanks. I see where it says to turn layer off, but I don't even know how to do that. I deleted it and it worked though. Thanks for the quick help.

2012-02-20 03:52 PM
    I have to complete this version for the HD first. Most people have the HD phone. I don't even have a 3G/3GS to test on, but hopefully I will fibd a way to make it for the 3G
    I have an old Nokia phone. Can u port it to that next?
    2012-02-20 03:53 PM
    Hopefully you get a response I asked over a week ago before I asked here didn't get a response.
    Guys- I know 1st Shift. I will clear it with him before I host it on the repo. He will have no problems with it

I have an old Nokia phone. Can u port it to that next?
    Lmfao
    2012-02-20 03:53 PM
    How do i do that? (iam a noob i know, im trying to learn )
    I just right clocked that layer and deleted it.
    2012-02-20 03:55 PM
    Thanks to AT&T throttling my data, this update is on pace to take around 4 hours......I could just wait until I get home on wifi, but I don't think I can wait that long
    2012-02-20 04:01 PM
    I think I'll make some stuff for this theme..really digging the new icons and lock screen .
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-02-20 04:03 PM
    I present to you!!!

Ok Sooooo...... We have been a little sneaky lately, and not totally forthcoming. I wanted to get a good jump on this so that everyone is happy in the end. First off we had the world-renowned Master Z make a theme guest appearance, and bless us with an entirely new icon, and Loading screen template (he was thinking of you guys with this beautiful layout, and ease of use!!) Then from these items have triggered the HTML/JS boys into making some beautiful masterpieces for the LockScreen! Big thanks to ChevyMuscleCar and The_Durban for their hard work.

Links in case you need them... they are BIG images

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34552634/15.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34552634/16.png

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-foto.png

Here is a picture of my messages theme.
    It isn't so nice blue/grey like on the picture.
    If it is possible please the same blue/grey style for whatssapp
    2012-02-20 04:08 PM
    there is a thread here http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...r-iphones.html
    and an application called image resize that that shrinks down anything @2x by two for SD devices this can be a temporary fix until then bars is finished
    2012-02-20 04:08 PM
    I think I'll make some stuff for this theme..really digging the new icons and lock screen .
    bring it on baby, bring it on!! I need a little L O V E out on twitter too gang.... its like, I never even said anything!
    2012-02-20 04:09 PM
    2012-02-20 04:10 PM

You'll get the Blue/Grey when you iMessage someone. The Green/Grey is when you message someone who ISN'T using iMessage.
    2012-02-20 04:11 PM
    So I d/l the update this morning, make a few selections, and my phone went into a cyclical reboot. I finally got it to stop by plugging it into the power supply and holding down power/home. I'm a noob at this and am wondering if it's just trial and error in determining the hierarchy in Winterboard to get things to work or if there's some logic to it all.
    EPHDiOS5 should be at the Bottom of your list. Then the frameless option above (if you choose to use them) then the Lockscreens above that.

The EPHDiOS5 Loading screens theme should be turned off if you are using the Frameless (the frameless theme contains the icons and the loading screens that I have made so far.) With the help of Darkness, this list will be growing rapidly!

I hope this helps. Basically whatever is topmost supercedes what is below....

im sure someone that has PS and whatsapp might be able to mash this out for ya!
    2012-02-20 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD