User Tag List

Hello everyone I'm sure this has been asked a ton of times but would n e one please be so kind and send me a link with the other alternate icons because I've been reading so many posts my eyeballs r hanging down to my belly button n it looks like I have three eyes, please help it's greatly appreciated, THANK U!
    I would also appreciate this ....
    2012-02-21 03:05 AM
    Here these are:

Attachment 567443Attachment 567442Attachment 567441

You just need to open the Wallpaper.html and change the color to red under "Today" here:

#today

{

text-align:center;

color: red;

// text-shadow: 0px 0px 7px #00aaff;

font-family:Helvetica;

font-size: 17px;

font-weight: 100;

padding: 0 3px;

Thanks they look awesome!
    2012-02-21 03:08 AM
    Sorry about the vagueness. I am using the bundles method. For ex. I have a mytheme.theme>Bundles>com.clickgamer.AngryBirds>De [email protected] for the loader and I'm not getting anything but a black screen when the app loads :/
    I think the "[email protected]" method works in Folders. Can you try one of them, create the MyApp.app folder then place the [email protected] inside, then this folder within the Folders directory of the theme, to test please?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-21 03:11 AM
    Check out Hemptation's sig. He's got a link to all of the new and old icons from the beginning of the thread.
    2012-02-21 03:12 AM

Find Hemp he has a link to the icons in his signature
    2012-02-21 03:14 AM
    ok guys....here is the Shrink shadow fix....put in EPHDiOS5 Frameless Shadow/Bundles/com.apple.springboard...

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-wallpapericonshadow-2x-iphone.png

also a few walls i've collected:

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.jpg Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3-copy-2.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3-copy-3.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-7.png
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2012-02-21 at 03:22 AM.
    2012-02-21 03:19 AM
    iBasket

... and here a better Version of the last Icon (yours dont looking good)

Thank you that does look better lol
    2012-02-21 03:24 AM
    Does anyone know why I can't upload images a lot of times to this site? They're within the max file size. I don't get it.
    2012-02-21 03:26 AM
    Could someone post a frameless icon for instagram and whatsapp and also a loading screen? Cheers
    2012-02-21 03:28 AM
    How come y'all don't put the loaders in zips like darkness? Makes it way easier for us..
    2012-02-21 03:30 AM
    I just put a bunch of loaders for icons that I did earlier today on MediaFire if anyone wants them.

Loaders.zip
    2012-02-21 03:31 AM
    ok ok ok.......if everyone doing icons, would be so kind to either pm me, or shoot me their packages, so I can put them together in my sig it would be greatly appreciated. having everything in one location is so easy for everyone. and I can promise everyone I will be active daily on this thread.

thank you to everyone , and hope everyone is having a good day
    2012-02-21 03:38 AM
    some white iphone stuff...lol

How come y'all don't put the loaders in zips like darkness? Makes it way easier for us..

Darkness zips whole bundles...ready to be dropped into the theme...it takes some time to find correct bundle names especially if you not using some of the requested apps...just saying
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2012-02-21 at 03:41 AM.
    2012-02-21 03:38 AM
    I think the "[email protected]" method works in Folders. Can you try one of them, create the MyApp.app folder then place the [email protected] inside, then this folder within the Folders directory of the theme, to test please?
    Hey brother, thanks for taking the time out to help me. I tried this method as well and it didn't work. It seems as though the only apps I'm having a problem with are the Angry Birds games. Most others are working fine using the bundles method. I'm not sure what's different :/
    2012-02-21 03:44 AM
    thats right, i will make separate packages for everyone. so people can pick and choose. I want to make this more convienant than going to photo bucket and waiting for their site to load on each page tho. it should be ......

download a package, pick thru it, and delete whats not wanted. thank you for your work rum. I have icons from you ...........
    from way back . and it is all greatly appreciated
    2012-02-21 03:47 AM
    Does anyone know why I can't upload images a lot of times to this site? They're within the max file size. I don't get it.
    Try using the basic uploader, seems to work for me. It's within the upload window.

Hey brother, thanks for taking the time out to help me. I tried this method as well and it didn't work. It seems as though the only apps I'm having a problem with are the Angry Birds games. Most others are working fine using the bundles method. I'm not sure what's different :/
    The only thing that comes to mind is the names of the files for the particular app. Use SSH and go into /Applications, find the app and see inside it's folder what the name for the files are, try using those. And some active apps you need to reboot for it to skin, fyi. Hope this helps bro.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-02-21 at 03:51 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-21 03:48 AM
    Instagram....

2012-02-21 03:55 AM
    www.ephd-stuff.com this is what we need, a Page full with Icons, Widgets, Wallpapers...
    Any Body here that can make a thing like this ?
    2012-02-21 03:57 AM
    Wow! New icons and loaders are simply awesome!!! Thanks Bars!
    2012-02-21 03:57 AM
    Love the new set and loaders! I also really like the siri dictation popup that was just added.
    I will donate again soon for all these nice additions.

Also Rob, I saw in the frameless preview you had black highlights in one of the pics,
    Is this the updated black pack? Gonna hit the repo soon?

Can someone please convert these to frameless?
    Possibly matching loaders also? Sorry for the big request.

Attachment 567321Attachment 567322Attachment 567323Attachment 567324Attachment 567325Attachment 567326Attachment 567327Attachment 567328

Thanks for the help!
    Anyone? Thanks Again!
    2012-02-21 03:59 AM