ok restored and syched getting ready to hop on windows machine and JB
    limera1n is up for mac add .zip to the download link.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-10-12 04:57 AM
    I've been rolling with Bars on this board for almost a year and seen lots of people come and go. The one consistent thing is BARS and his dedication to his themes and his 'customers". He works tirelessly to make sure we are all happy even to the sacrifice of his regular life including job and family. Trust me he has nothing but integrity 100%. If there is a delay in his getting back to you then trust there is a good reason. This is a great community and you can always look here for help till Bars is available. If someone can help they will. All you have to do is read a few pages to see the comraderee we all share.(just watch out for Floppy lol) Ok i'm done with my rant and need to figure out how to get my phone book back after restore dam it lol Bars go to bed enjoy the family or get a beer!!!
    let us know how it goes Boston and be ready, I probably will finish mine tomorrow as soon as I get home from work, should have enough time before this old man goes to bed
    2010-10-12 04:59 AM
    I've been rolling with Bars on this board for almost a year and seen lots of people come and go. The one consistent thing is BARS and his dedication to his themes and his 'customers". He works tirelessly to make sure we are all happy even to the sacrifice of his regular life including job and family. Trust me he has nothing but integrity 100%. If there is a delay in his getting back to you then trust there is a good reason. This is a great community and you can always look here for help till Bars is available. If someone can help they will. All you have to do is read a few pages to see the comraderee we all share.(just watch out for Floppy lol) Ok i'm done with my rant and need to figure out how to get my phone book back after restore dam it lol Bars go to bed enjoy the family or get a beer!!!
    +++++100000000

2010-10-12 05:00 AM
    Hey Sanady or anyone that knows...why am I getting clear night and then there is the sun....

I maybe wrong but if you look at your weather icons you can change them to what your weather says, just rename
    2010-10-12 05:04 AM
    Does anyone else notice in 4.1 the lockscreen dims much faster? I used screen dimmer before and it would stay lit for a minute. I guess screen dimmer isn't ready for 4.1
    Get Dim Delay off Cydia. The you can stare at the lockscreen to your hearts content.

Night All.
    2010-10-12 05:04 AM
    Omg I'm so glad I can have a combo with someone and not accidentally FT, MUTE, or hang up on them. I'm glad I'm on 4.1
    2010-10-12 05:06 AM
    Get Dim Delay off Cydia. The you can stare at the lockscreen to your hearts content.

Night All.
    Thanks DM night
    2010-10-12 05:07 AM
    limera1n is up for mac add .zip to the download link.

i tried what you said but I must be doing it wrong? Add it how?

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-12 05:09 AM
    Open folder and task switcher BG's are default...what do I need to change...sorry if was posted already..
    Right now they can't be changed. It is being looked into.
    2010-10-12 05:10 AM
    Hey all just wanted to know should I purchase pckgbackup for this?
    2010-10-12 05:10 AM
    Oh stop the strokefest already, he's a grown *** man.
    2010-10-12 05:11 AM
    Hey all just wanted to know should I purchase pckgbackup for this?
    I have read good and bad but I have it and aptbackup so I hope that one will work
    2010-10-12 05:12 AM
    oh stop the strokefest already, he's a grown *** man.
    lol! Xd
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-10-12 05:16 AM
    I maybe wrong but if you look at your weather icons you can change them to what your weather says, just rename
    Tried that...no change...
    2010-10-12 05:16 AM
    i tried what you said but I must be doing it wrong? Add it how?
    tried the same dont know what i did wrong. anyone confirm that its out for mac?
    2010-10-12 05:21 AM
    Tried that...no change...
    If you look here at yahoo source clear night will look for sunny, maybe change it. Floppy was just on maybe the expert weather modder will tell you the correct way
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-12 05:22 AM
    If you look here at yahoo source clear night will look for sunny, maybe change it. Floppy was just on maybe the expert weather modder will tell you the correct way
    I think I looked at that wrong. Lol. Sorry
    2010-10-12 05:25 AM
    So most Cydia apps still work except for a few so far. The biggest peeve I have is the lockscreen shutting off so soon.
    2010-10-12 05:26 AM
    Is BiteSMS not working for everyone after the update to 4.1? I can click on the icon and it will get right past the loader screen and then just close out immediately? Is it just me? Any fix or workaround?
    2010-10-12 05:30 AM
    Better

2010-10-12 05:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD