User Tag List

K everyone.....I am at work. I am updating the link next to my sig every afternoon. S there is new stuff as of yesterday. I will probably delete the old stuff, other than the wallpapers when I get home tonight. Seeing w everyone is using the frameless icons now. Looking great everyone. Thanks for all the work.

Rebourne, will you please send me that black and red clock face you did. Please. with the black and red hands. I don't need the code. Just your art. I can make it work for a springboard widget. Thanks again for everything

I will see everyone after work. Have a great day
    2012-02-22 04:45 PM
    hi Dark,can you share you NC icon,thanks
    I'm not sure what you are after.... Everything you see is from the Theme in one form or another except the SBSettings buttons (Pages theme) and the respring slider which I made.
    2012-02-22 04:46 PM
    I'm not sure what you are after.... Everything you see is from the Theme in one form or another except the SBSettings buttons (Pages theme) and the respring slider which I made.
    the sbsetting icons in Notification Center
    2012-02-22 04:47 PM
    lol it's a virus now
    Looks great Dark!

You'll have to adjust the top of the SB weather I did by 20px as per page doesn't account for the status bar.
    That widget is set up for Winterboard so you'll see it doesn't quite line up.

do i just add 20px to top of all 3 html files or is their just one that will do the trick. also does anything need to be renamed because i cant get it to show at all.
    2012-02-22 04:48 PM
    ha darka5sa5sin could you shear your status battery please bro thanks
    2012-02-22 04:48 PM
    None???
    2012-02-22 04:50 PM
    numero #1

AppInfo

thanks a bunch bro...appreciate it.

App Info and ThemeIt were already posted...the rest I'm sure someone will do it...patience

Here we go....I told you ....
    Thanks Curry
    Thanks rumcajs, I'll be waitin' ...
    2012-02-22 05:02 PM
    Boss what are you doing here??? I thought you'd have a rest today or this thread is such a drug to you?
    that too, but I am at my day job right now... I meant resting later when I get off of work. Where the past 2 weeks I have been working a full day here, then getting my son from the YMCA, and going back to work after eating dinner then working till 4:00AM, sleeping for a few hours, then all over again. Well I am only going to do a little bit of theme work tonight, if any. Then I will be back at it tomorrow night #SQUAD UP
    2012-02-22 05:08 PM
    Could be worse. You could be at the airport waiting to board a flight to Prince George...
    Hahaha I lived in PG when I was young. My brother was born there. But you are right, you win....hahaha
    2012-02-22 05:09 PM
    Slider.png & [email protected]

Not sure of size......

Modding my own ****!!!!

DA I have created my slider that I want to be the slider and I put it into /var/stash/themes/(themename)/Bundles/com.MathieuBolard.sbcenter and I applied the theme in winterboard above the rest but the slider won't theme. Slider is names [email protected] and Slider.png any ideas??? Thanks for taking the time.
    2012-02-22 05:16 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-default2x6nt8e5mscj.png

Power Center
    2012-02-22 05:22 PM
    3G Unrestrictor

2012-02-22 05:23 PM
    the sbsetting icons in Notification Center
    Ok as I said the switches are from the theme PAGES
    2012-02-22 05:37 PM
    what do you mean by theme pages
    2012-02-22 05:39 PM
    DA I have created my slider that I want to be the slider and I put it into /var/stash/themes/(themename)/Bundles/com.MathieuBolard.sbcenter and I applied the theme in winterboard above the rest but the slider won't theme. Slider is names [email protected] and Slider.png any ideas??? Thanks for taking the time.
    Yeah you also need to drop a .plist into the actual SBCentre folder. It's a few pages back on the Legacy thread. Sorry I'd dig into it more but at work

It's a theme..... It's called PAGES by Bluemetal.
    2012-02-22 05:41 PM
    He means it's a paid theme called Pages and you'd have to pay for it to get the SBSettings theme from it.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-22 05:44 PM
    Yeah you also need to drop a .plist into the actual SBCentre folder. It's a few pages back on the Legacy thread. Sorry I'd dig into it more but at work

It's a theme..... It's called PAGES by Bluemetal.
    oh ok got it ,thanks
    2012-02-22 05:45 PM
    i dont want to be disdurben the durben... if anyone uses the new sb weather widget with perpagehtml and can share how they got it to work (my dock disappears) id appreciate it
    2012-02-22 05:45 PM
    Google Earth

2012-02-22 05:47 PM
    ok i got the sbsetting,but how do i put it in Notification Center
    2012-02-22 05:52 PM