Exactly Durben is spot on I'm going to do it and I'll send to bars if he would like then he can decide whether it's good enough to be associated with his theme
    Fingers crossed Do you have to resize every image for the ipad? or just the widgets and the wall?
    2012-02-23 01:45 AM
    Gunny/Durben,

Ive got a mod i used on ios4 that no longer works on ios5. Is there a quick fix for this or will it be a long ***** job?

thanks
    2012-02-23 01:45 AM
    Hello,

in the ephd 1.2 there was another sms background and the baloons where in two different colors of grey!
    Can someone convert this to ios 5.01? And thats for Imessage and MMS too, i dont need differenz colors.

Is there a possibility to convert it also to WhatsApp ?

Another questestion is, how can i use the statusbar color and the icons in all other apps, because in cydia, there are the old oned from apple.
    2012-02-23 01:46 AM
    Exactly Durben is spot on I'm going to do it and I'll send to bars if he would like then he can decide whether it's good enough to be associated with his theme
    I'm sure it will look perfect...
    2012-02-23 01:47 AM
    Guys you all rocks!!!!!!!

My currently Setup!

where can i find that calendar banner? so awesome
    2012-02-23 01:47 AM
    @rjrankin not every image quite a few tho and a lot need renaming which is the bit I hate the most lol

Darren if you want to pm me a link I'll take a look some are easy some need a complete rewrite but I'll check it out for you
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-02-23 01:48 AM
    Fingers crossed Do you have to resize every image for the ipad? or just the widgets and the wall?
    I think most images are in different size ...respect Gunny....it must be hideous job
    2012-02-23 01:49 AM
    It's not too bad not taking as long as I thought it would definitely worth it tho looks sik
    2012-02-23 01:50 AM
    Hello,

in the ephd 1.2 there was another sms background and the baloons where in two different colors of grey!
    Can someone convert this to ios 5.01? And thats for Imessage and MMS too, i dont need differenz colors.

Is there a possibility to convert it also to WhatsApp ?

Another questestion is, how can i use the statusbar color and the icons in all other apps, because in cydia, there are the old oned from apple.
    Cydia will always show the standard icons as theming is disabled while cydia is open.
    2012-02-23 01:53 AM
    I think most images are in different size ...respect Gunny....it must be hideous job
    Much respect. Just getting restless and wanted to see possibly how difficult it was. I'm not good with PS and graphics but tedious re-naming and resizing may be possible. There just isn't any good widgets for the Ipad.
    2012-02-23 01:56 AM
    @Durben oh yeah IMO these are some of the best that I have seen you make. Very clean stylish and not ram or battery hungry even with Uniaw Ian done a great job on it this time for sure
    Wow thanks man really appreciate that
    Ian's uni is awesome. I had that whole lock done and couldn't size the rainbow right so he offered to look at it.
    Great guy for sure
    2012-02-23 01:58 AM
    @rjrankin not every image quite a few tho and a lot need renaming which is the bit I hate the most lol

Darren if you want to pm me a link I'll take a look some are easy some need a complete rewrite but I'll check it out for you
    pm sent Craig, thanks mate
    2012-02-23 02:01 AM
    @Rjrankin there are a few iPad widgets I posted in legacy thread and a couple of max pa1ns aspire mods ported for aspire iPad aswell I'm working with a guy from ithemeing to get the weather strip widget that Durben remade to rotate without using perpage and it's coming along nicely

@Durben definitely a cool guy many would charge for the work he puts into Uniaw and wouldn't blame him if he did would definitely be worth it for sure.
    2012-02-23 02:02 AM
    Gunny/Durben,

Ive got a mod i used on ios4 that no longer works on ios5. Is there a quick fix for this or will it be a long ***** job?

thanks
    I saw Gunny said he'll take a look. Which is fine with me, I'm tired of looking at html for a day or two
    But yeah like Gunny said, some are easy and some are basically remaking the whole widget. Could be as simple as closing tags or changing colors name "white" to the rgb but depends on how it was written in the first place.
    I have one widget of my own that didn't make the conversion. All of my others work forward/backward on firmwares.
    2012-02-23 02:04 AM
    Question for you PS users.

I'm a novice with PS and have PS 7.0. As a college teacher, I can likely get a pretty decent discount on just PS or one of the creative suites (think it's 5.5 right now). Is the move worth it in your opinions?
    This thread flies! Hoping I can get some input from you PS gurus.
    2012-02-23 02:05 AM
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-youtube1.png  
    2012-02-23 02:08 AM
    @Rjrankin there are a few iPad widgets I posted in legacy thread and a couple of max pa1ns aspire mods ported for aspire iPad aswell I'm working with a guy from ithemeing to get the weather strip widget that Durben remade to rotate without using perpage and it's coming along nicely

@Durben definitely a cool guy many would charge for the work he puts into Uniaw and wouldn't blame him if he did would definitely be worth it for sure.
    Thanks man I gave up on the Legacy thread when all the fighting started also didn't see much ipad support there but I'll have to go take a look. Any rough idea what page number they're near? I have Aspire Ipad must have missed the mods. They're in the Ipad section or Iphone?

Thanks
    2012-02-23 02:09 AM
    K everyone.....I am at work. I am updating the link next to my sig every afternoon. S there is new stuff as of yesterday. I will probably delete the old stuff, other than the wallpapers when I get home tonight. Seeing w everyone is using the frameless icons now. Looking great everyone. Thanks for all the work.

Rebourne, will you please send me that black and red clock face you did. Please. with the black and red hands. I don't need the code. Just your art. I can make it work for a springboard widget. Thanks again for everything

I will see everyone after work. Have a great day
    Hi hemptation! Just want to ask if the frameless icons and framed icons are in separate folders in your download file under your signature or are they mixed together? Thanks a lot for your effort in collecting icons and widgets! Saves most of us time in doing the dl once. Really appreciate it bro!
    2012-02-23 02:10 AM
    The aspire mods are in aspire iPad thread legacy ones I haven't got a clue if you like I will pm you then tomorrow I'm off to bed.

Darren I have it working on ios5 will pm you tomorrow with the link.

I'm off before the gf holds out lol
    2012-02-23 02:16 AM
    This thread flies! Hoping I can get some input from you PS gurus.
    Thud, it is you the one better qualified to answer. If you can afford it, sure, great. I update everytime it comes out since version 1 ( I started with Photoshop 1 back in 1989). CS4 and above allows you to do all these great things folks here are doing. From a pragmatic point, I wouldn't buy a Ferrari just to learn to drive. If all you're doing is playing around and want to learn basic stuff, I can pretty much do anything graphics-wise with 7 just fine. But if you're inclined to learn and make progress, and can afford the upgrade, then do that. The worth in the move is really up to only you. imho. My 3 pennies in the limelight..
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-23 02:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD