Hi. Is anyone have the psd of EPHDFrame for EPHDiOS5 MP LS? Thanks
    I think you just drop the images in, you don't need tto frame them
    2012-02-25 02:39 AM
    its.... its..... its..... Damn bro!! what up???? Im sending that txt right now!!
    Lmao, you crazy bro ........ *checks my phone ......... Lmao awww man you so silly........ *checks my phone ....... LMAO

That's what's up - you know I'm patient 👊👊
    2012-02-25 02:40 AM
    Thats weird, because mine is themed.... anyone else?
    It is weird then, you sent me repo yesterday, I got that version, then updated to the new one today. I'll just play around with it and see if I can figure out why it's not working. Thanks for at least clearing it up for me that it is in fact themed.
    2012-02-25 02:41 AM
    11 times now... ...wallpaper jpegifier bro.
    this is why it is a dependency on the other ones.... Not sure why people aren't downloading one of the other ones to get it though... Once it is a dependency, the first person that asks the same question gets outed!!

It is weird then, you sent me repo yesterday, I got that version, then updated to the new one today. I'll just play around with it and see if I can figure out why it's not working. Thanks for at least clearing it up for me that it is in fact themed.
    try a reinstall.... the images should be in the base theme /EPHDiOS5.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ all start with "MC"
    2012-02-25 02:41 AM
    hopefully not too late....tough to not look stock on this one for myself
    Perfect bro

Many thanks
    2012-02-25 02:43 AM
    i love the new chevy stylez SB.... quick question, i live in west palm beach so the location comes out of the border... can someone direct me to the line of code to make the city name smaller.. thanks!!!

im usually patient to a fault and give up figuring people just dont have time. but this widget definitely completes what im going for and id love a lil help.
    Lmao, you crazy bro ........ *checks my phone ......... Lmao awww man you so silly........ *checks my phone ....... LMAO

That's what's up - you know I'm patient ����
    Email-gmail

im usually patient to a fault and give up figuring people just dont have time. but this widget definitely completes what im going for and id love a lil help.
    lemme download....
    I feel like I am in trouble for asking a question in a thread for a theme I bought...

Anyway, yes, I have Wallpaper JPEGifier and I did select a wallpaper. Still no joy. Thanks for the reply though.
    No issues bro keep asking questions bro! But you have to select wallpaper from settings and then respring homie
    2012-02-25 02:46 AM
    2012-02-25 02:46 AM
    Thats weird, because mine is themed.... anyone else?

this is something you will find with every theme. I sis my best to mask it using the default SMSBackground. Apple has added something that makes that space show up.... At this point there is no way around it
    Same here...:/

2012-02-25 02:49 AM
    Bro go to var/stash/themes/EPHDiOS%_SB_UNI_REMIX/chevymusclecar/UniAW/ChevyMod/CSS/UniAW.css and search #city and I believe adjust the right and/or text align right. I live in a city (fernandina beach) that doesn't always fit in these widgets and feel your pain
    2012-02-25 02:51 AM
    did you send the SBSettings? if not Big Zauss made an entire set while waiting.... lol He is as bad as anyone else here!!
    I did its in your. Yahoo email, then again zauss is the man he make everything better
    2012-02-25 02:51 AM
    Thanks Bro ! I can use these in other places, but for the folders I was looking more for this style that Sheff was making for folks.

Attachment 568313
    2012-02-25 02:52 AM
    You rock! Thanks so much for your patience and lack of the holier than thou tone some people take with us less familiar with how to do these things.
    You ain't know?? RJ's a BOSS!!
    2012-02-25 02:53 AM
    I did its in your. Yahoo email, then again zauss is the man he make everything better
    Can you send to [email protected] that yahoo eats emails for lunch! Thanks bro

Same here...:/

It's gotta be a name.... Ill figure it out then.. Thanks
    2012-02-25 02:55 AM
    did you send the SBSettings? if not Big Zauss made an entire set while waiting.... lol He is as bad as anyone else here!!
    Wowzers! Z SBS!!! Sht I just drooled on my phone
    2012-02-25 02:56 AM
    PREVIOUS version of the FACEBOOK icon here:

http://db.tt/VI4JwjW1
    2012-02-25 02:57 AM
    Bro go to var/stash/themes/EPHDiOS%_SB_UNI_REMIX/chevymusclecar/UniAW/ChevyMod/CSS/UniAW.css and search #city and I believe adjust the right and/or text align right. I live in a city (fernandina beach) that doesn't always fit in these widgets and feel your pain

oh sweeet.. i just didnt know which #xxx to goto.. thank you so much, i actually changed it from 22px to 15px and it fits like a glove

and thank you bars for downloading it just to help me out, grateful for all you do brother
    2012-02-25 02:57 AM
    Wowzers! Z SBS!!! Sht I just drooled on my phone
    lmao... credits to Rebourne for the slick *** design for sure though!! it is the same layout with the switches. Z loved it so much, and he was tired of waiting for me to be the in-between so he fired up his 12 Core Mac and blasted them out! He sent the theme to me 10 minutes after he said... "I like those"
    2012-02-25 02:58 AM
    You and others like you are why I don't share half of the stuff I make publicly anymore.

Guys, look at his sign up date? You think he's all that young? 2008 on here and less posts than I've clicked thanks just today. You'll never change the ones that value very little.
    Real talk!
    2012-02-25 02:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD