User Tag List

[QUOTE=smr_95;6423637]
    not that one, it's the one with "iOS 5" on it...Thx
    enjoy...

2012-02-25 03:38 AM
    If anyones bored! Could you make please some backgrounds for the new EPHDiOS5_SS_SB widget? TIA

I tried to make a few but i can't seem to keep the border haha

Also does anyone know of a tweak that will put the date in the status bar?
    Last edited by Brewko; 2012-02-25 at 03:41 AM.
    2012-02-25 03:39 AM
    If anyones bored! Could you make please some backgrounds for the new EPHDiOS5_SS_SB widget? TIA

SBSettings....got to status bar options....
    2012-02-25 03:42 AM

Try ClockHide from Cydia or SBSettings

2012-02-25 03:43 AM
    @ hemptation

Looks from the class you've done really very nice
    wish my wife could give an icon tutorial.......ha this is so awesome

awww thanks Hemp.... I have an amazing and VERY patient teacher at home ...... I am still a newbie...
    Ok everyone. I am getting really close to getting this ready for upload. Any advise? If I only have one request. For you unlockZ. I will pm you with it. It comes with 4 clock faces and 8 backgrounds. Just want some input Attachment 568331
    Spacing big hemp that all bro...see your in the business of Gettin It In!! Lol

Mmcneil too!! You guys getting your hands dirty lol that's fresh!

Holla!!
    2012-02-25 03:44 AM
    [QUOTE=rumcajs;6423649]

enjoy...

wow!! what a fast respond...thanks a bunch bro..
    2012-02-25 03:45 AM
    lovin this theme!!!
    Last edited by kidclipper; 2012-02-25 at 03:59 AM.
    2012-02-25 03:46 AM
    Ok everyone. I am getting really close to getting this ready for upload. Any advise? If I only have one request. For you unlockZ. I will pm you with it. It comes with 4 clock faces and 8 backgrounds. Just want some input Attachment 568331
    I wouldnt change anything on that dude. Looks clean as is. Good work brother
    2012-02-25 03:49 AM
    This has been sent to Mr Barsoverbeats. It will be on the repo at his leisure.

Included metaserphs Wall and frames, my wall and frames and an alt Tap to unlock Telephony bundle. There will be a readme inside for the changes.

And since I don't spam with near enough screenshots.....lol my wall and to show the image change from sunset to night. BG images change like 11 times a day
    Schwiiiiiin!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-25 03:50 AM
    thanks Unlockz. but I have not done anything really. just put the parts together. I normally go all out on my phone. and I rarely show screenshots. that pic there is from my test ip4. not even the one I use daily. lemme know if you want this. I have been given permission to share. but I will probably keep it low key if I don't see people jumping up and down about it ya know.

loads of thanks for my phone..............tons of loads of piles of thanks.

mrs rum, your awesome. I'm glad you are taking the time to learn. just so awesome. glad to se e you here. glad to see most of the family here. ha

my kinda people.

hope everyone is enjoying their friday night yea....
    2012-02-25 03:51 AM

The overlay from the theme is a beech to mod. That change for the slideshow took me hours to get right.

I have the basic set up in a psd for the layout so I can make a few alts and post them. Probably wont be until Sunday unless I'm up early tomorrow morning beofre my girl gets up. I told you in the PM though to post a few walls you had in mind and Ill get a very close frame to match in place. Also, do you want the gloss across or none?

Schwiiiiiin!
    Check your email dude if you have not yet

thanks Unlockz. but I have not done anything really. just put the parts together. I normally go all out on my phone. and I rarely show screenshots. that pic there is from my test ip4. not even the one I use daily. lemme know if you want this. I have been given permission to share. but I will probably keep it low key if I don't see people jumping up and down about it ya know.

mrs rum, your awesome. I'm glad you are taking the time to learn. just so awesome. glad to se e you here. glad to see most of the family here. ha

my kinda people.

Dont be silly brother and post that when its done. Tons of peeps will jump on it no doubt
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-02-25 at 03:55 AM.
    2012-02-25 03:52 AM
    Yes I would like the gloss! Sorry I will post some backgrounds. I figured there would be others that had better ideas for backdrops than i would
    2012-02-25 03:57 AM
    @ hemptation

You mean is not done yet ? Than make it done and than send it to me. We have Time Bro, nobody forces us ;-)

my kinda people.

Thanks... Hemp. Nice to meet you........ Iskariot. is my brother in law ..... There are a lot of talented people on here. I am just in awe on how creative and helpful everyone is.
    ok. there are 3 different ways you can place your icons in a theme.
    1. make a folder with correct bundle name then place correct named icon in that bundle then put the whole thing into EPHD/Bundles
    you can find the correct bundle name by going into " your app"/your app.app and search for Info.plist . when inside of Info.plist search for CFBundleIdentifier.

2. Make a folder named for example..... Facebook.app then put correctly named icon into that folder then put the whole thing into EPHD/Folders.

3. Make a folder named Icons put that folder in the EPHD theme . Make 2 copies of the icon you want to change . Name one exactly how original appears on springboard. For example Facebook.png then name the 2nd one [email protected] place both icons into Icons folder that you created in the beginning .

Hope this helps....
    thank you!
    2012-02-25 03:58 AM
    thought this fit with the bloody icons posted yesterday.

Last edited by Hoink Douglas; 2012-02-25 at 04:07 AM.
    2012-02-25 04:01 AM
    Attachment 568329 Attachment 568330

If You want to change font just tell me to what kind
    thank you so much...they're perfect, love those 2 fonts..
    I was having to much fun with tweetbot in photoshop.
    Terminatorbot-

*sorry.. had to fix icon
    Last edited by iammarcweezy; 2012-02-25 at 04:10 AM.