Don't quote me on this, but I think I remember someone saying something about making the "layer" transparent?? I think Metaserph posted that idea.

If you can wait til tomorrow, Hemp is going to upload a bunch of stuff and update all of the icons and loaders from the thread. That's the media fire link that I posted earlier.
    Thanks Eric and yes, I suggested that and it works, the transparent layer.

Brewko to the rescue.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-28 07:35 AM
    Could someone please take this wall and add the glare and frame around the 3 boxes around the center one. If possible the same style as the center box. TIA!!

2012-02-28 07:37 AM

V2
    thanks man !
    2012-02-28 07:44 AM
    Thanks Eric and yes, I suggested that and it works, the transparent layer.

Brewko to the rescue.
    what am i making into a transparent layer? I feel so lost haha
    2012-02-28 07:48 AM
    Someone answered this for me before, but unfortunately I forgot where to find it. How do I get rid of the slide to unlock on the lockscreen? Actually, before I wanted it back. Now I want to get rid of it. I'm using a different lockscreen though. Thanks
    2012-02-28 07:48 AM
    Someone answered this for me before, but unfortunately I forgot where to find it. How do I get rid of the slide to unlock on the lockscreen? Actually, before I wanted it back. Now I want to get rid of it. I'm using a different lockscreen though. Thanks
    Try com.apple.telephonyui, look for bottombarknobgray, I think.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-28 07:53 AM
    speed test
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-speed-test.png
    2012-02-28 07:54 AM
    Could someone please take this wall and add the glare and frame around the 3 boxes around the center one. If possible the same style as the center box. TIA!!
    Really down and dirty to see if this will work for you. Let me know of any adjustment or change.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2727369/1-1rev..png
    @Metaserph
    2012-02-28 07:56 AM
    Try com.apple.telephonyui, look for bottombarknobgray, I think.
    I'm using this slider from the Siri LS that was posted a little ways back. When I'm not playing music, it's fine. But if I am playing music, it's not. Here:
    2012-02-28 08:01 AM
    I'm using this slider from the Siri LS that was posted a little ways back. When I'm not playing music, it's fine. But if I am playing music, it's not. Here:
    I don't have that package so I'm not sure how to help on this. Don't know which files to rename so they won't show. Sorry my man.

However, for it to show it has to be named the same as the standard slider so look into the package and see what you find with the info. I gave you. Just a start.

what am i making into a transparent layer? I feel so lost haha
    The Layer file in the lockscreen, open it in Photoshop, delete the contents and save. Save a copy of it first in case you need it later. Let me know if that's clear.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-02-28 at 08:08 AM.
    @Metaserph
    2012-02-28 08:05 AM
    does elite pro hd got the theme for siri? just wondering.
    2012-02-28 08:13 AM
    does elite pro hd got the theme for siri? just wondering.
    Not As of yet i believe
    2012-02-28 08:15 AM
    @ Sheff1889

How it works with SnowCover4 ? It shows not the Frame on the Pic.
    Wich Version of SnowCover you use ?

Thanks.
    I use SnowCover4 - free in Cydia

Thanks a bunch mate..

Looks good mate - glad you got it sorted and thanks Steve for helping out while I was sleeping

Trying out some different weather images - just wish it wasn't always cloudy!

2012-02-28 08:16 AM
    Not As of yet i believe
    Oh okok. Thanks. Maybe a theme for siri would be awesome.
    2012-02-28 08:17 AM
    I think that is in progress already. I think.
    2012-02-28 08:18 AM
    Maybe in future updates but not sure if bars has a 4s so it be kinda hard to theme it without one. unless someone here does it first.
    2012-02-28 08:18 AM
    @sheff, what is your setup for vexillum? i can't get the colors right?
    2012-02-28 08:19 AM
    Maybe in future updates but not sure if bars has a 4s so it be kinda hard to theme it without one. unless someone here does it first.
    Bars has a 4S, when the man themes something it's done complete. So, I'd bet it's coming. Just remember he goes to the extreme in details when it comes to his work so it takes a little time to get to everything.
    @Metaserph
    2012-02-28 08:24 AM
    Part of the font "Extras" is not in the ported font, it's no biggie. I was getting the same message on mine before because I never made a lock clock font
    Thanks rob for the info..and yes you're right because of the font on extras..leave the extra alone & works like charm..
    Last edited by smr_95; 2012-02-28 at 11:59 AM.
    2012-02-28 08:32 AM
    @sheff, what is your setup for vexillum? i can't get the colors right?
    In my screenshot I have Color preset gray selected and gradient enabled.

Looks like this -

2012-02-28 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD