Notes v3

2012-02-29 08:33 PM
    Once again thanks rumcajs for the help......I don't see that font listed in bytafont or in cydia.....I did a search and downloaded on to my PC.....now how to I go about installing into my phone......how and where do I put it?
    This font is not available for BytaFont
    I think ReBourne did ported for the phone but spacing is way off due to font style...you may wanna PM him if you have more questions
    2012-02-29 08:34 PM
    lol Absolutely not!! I hate Arsenal more than Utd....

I am NOT doing any other teams as I feel dirty!!
    thanks buddy its only football dont for get
    2012-02-29 08:35 PM
    thanks buddy its only football dont for get
    They were attached mate if you are mobile you may not see them
    2012-02-29 08:37 PM
    I have that one, I want your whole mod with images that why the PM
    I'm out of town today but will be doing something later pre flight and on my flight home
    Thanks in advance my friend
    Sent you a PM. Hope it was a help.
    Can u tell me how?? Also is it possible to add the gps feature to other weather widgets??
    Look on the GPSWesther thread last two pages and you'll see what I did.
    If you still have to ask after that I would suggest waiting until its reworked as you'll probably balls up you're phone.

And yes it can be added to other weather widgets but it's easier to just use that one and rework it to match other widgets. If you don't know php and JQuery it's a mess. I only have a basic understanding of that code. I can read it and figure out what things do and change accordingly but cannot rewrite it from scratch. Way way different than just html and css
    Max Pain included it in his 5 day weather LS. I think it's in the main folder there. But I don't know if you can then apply it to the phone somehow.
    Thanks Eric.....anyone know if the font can be used...if so how?

This font is not available for BytaFont
    I think ReBourne did ported for the phone but spacing is way off due to font style...you may wanna PM him if you have more questions
    Thanks rumcajs......will do.
    #geniusatwork , #sodamnedjealous , #willyouhookabruddaup
    I'll make a little more detailed tutorial later but check my last few posts on that thread as well as the one from yesterday for how to install it without hacked repo assistance
    2012-02-29 08:43 PM
    Just simple, but sharp and perfect in my Eyes!

ye i see to the Eyes love the look screen which LS is it nice set up
    2012-02-29 08:46 PM
    Thanks Eric.....anyone know if the font can be used...if so how?

Thanks rumcajs......will do.
    Anyone know of a similar font off the top of your head?
    2012-02-29 08:47 PM
    Can anyone help me to make some frameless icons for below apps? hopefully have loading screen too...thanks a lot

Terminal
    xGPS
    LocationSpoof
    Multicleaner
    FakeCarrier

Signal
    UnlimTones
    FakeCarrier

2012-02-29 08:51 PM
    I have that one, I want your whole mod with images that why the PM
    I'm out of town today but will be doing something later pre flight and on my flight home
    Thanks in advance my friend
    I get you now - no problem. Just uploading it and I'll PM you the link mate.
    2012-02-29 08:56 PM
    For the Man Utd fans out there and at the request of am1ne1968 it pains me to post this but here it is....

I also did the other one for you too
    These look awesome, can i get you to build (2) for me that say DSD. one in EPHD Color, and one in Blue. Thanks
    2012-02-29 08:57 PM
    Look on the GPSWesther thread last two pages and you'll see what I did.
    If you still have to ask after that I would suggest waiting until its reworked as you'll probably balls up you're phone.

And yes it can be added to other weather widgets but it's easier to just use that one and rework it to match other widgets. If you don't know php and JQuery it's a mess. I only have a basic understanding of that code. I can read it and figure out what things do and change accordingly but cannot rewrite it from scratch. Way way different than just html and css
    JavaScript language is next on my to do list.
    I think it will go a little harder than HTML and CSS
    2012-02-29 08:58 PM
    Hello all:

I'm trying to color mod some of the UI Image files to a blue highlight - instead of red. When I SSH the theme from my iPhone to my Mac, the files that haven't been modified by Bars cannot be opened. I know there is a program to fix iPhone PNGs, but cannot remember where to get it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks
    2012-02-29 08:59 PM
    This is my simple set up for today and many days to come.. Credits to the one who made this widget.. I changed it a little bit..

2012-02-29 09:00 PM
    Hello all:

I'm trying to color mod some of the UI Image files to a blue highlight - instead of red. When I SSH the theme from my iPhone to my Mac, the files that haven't been modified by Bars cannot be opened. I know there is a program to fix iPhone PNGs, but cannot remember where to get it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks
    iFunBox was suggested to me to get the pix from my phone. Works great.
    2012-02-29 09:03 PM
    This is another simple set up that i luv..

2012-02-29 09:06 PM
    Does anyone know the answer to the problem of Dexy?
    He asked for two times
    This is nice from you buddy ....
    2012-02-29 09:06 PM
    Thx for this great theme.
    I update the theme and now my camera icon is wite can someone tell me what i can do about it.
    Tia
    2012-02-29 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD