I'll make a little more detailed tutorial later but check my last few posts on that thread as well as the one from yesterday for how to install it without hacked repo assistance
    Thanks bro, and I did visit the thread. And seems you guys are making headway. And I do agree with your suggestion as to how to move forward. Right now it's much more of use to the coders, imo, to finish the concept further. I'm so many years removed from actual coding (C+ used to be cool) and time constrained all I can do is bug you for widgets and make some postings and small stuff. I'm installing for sure but will cheer you all on from the sidelines, where I belong right now. Can I have a beer an hotdogs?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-02-29 09:10 PM
    Thx for this great theme.
    I update the theme and now my camera icon is wite can someone tell me what i can do about it.
    Tia
    respring should fix it my always does
    2012-02-29 09:11 PM
    Bars post it this morning,
    if you have installed Barrel, disable it in settings
    I dont have Barrel, thanks
    2012-02-29 09:13 PM
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.

iFunBox was suggested to me to get the pix from my phone. Works great.
    Sometimes reboot and also iWipecache from Cydia works sometimes for me.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    Thx for this great theme.
    I update the theme and now my camera icon is wite can someone tell me what i can do about it.
    Tia
    Sometimes reboot and also iWipecache from Cydia works sometimes for me.
    Or with Sprintomize 2:

How to fix white app icons with Springtomize 2
    2012-02-29 09:17 PM
    With a little tweaking and the properly named images
    This is the lock and SB. I'll do more work on this later and set the date/time and center rest

Now to actually do some real work....blah
    2012-02-29 09:21 PM
    This is the lock and SB. I'll do more work on this later and set the date/time and center rest

Durben nice set up buddy nice and clean
    2012-02-29 09:29 PM
    @N1COAND Did you get the logos?

@iammarcweezy They are attached as per your request
    2012-02-29 09:29 PM
    What font are you using Durben ???
    2012-02-29 09:31 PM
    This is the lock and SB. I'll do more work on this later and set the date/time and center rest.
    In the words of someone not as eloquent as Shakespeare but just as delusional..." me wanna!".
    @Metaserph
    2012-02-29 09:31 PM

FIRE!! Thank you
    2012-02-29 09:32 PM
    What an incredible theme...never have I been faced with so many choices and options before. I like to change themes quite a bit but I can promise that this will always be on my phone to keep coming back to. Everyone in this thread is fantastic and all do good work. I commend everyone for all that they do and appreciate it. I will say that I was a little intimidated by a theme with 1916 pages to it but so far everything has gone smooth. If anyone has any cool widgets floating in the depths of this thread let me know I would love to try em.
    2012-02-29 09:39 PM
    Sorry but am I the only one who can't find minimal lock screen?
    Could someone tell me how to install it?
    2012-02-29 09:42 PM
    What an incredible theme...never have I been faced with so many choices and options before. I like to change themes quite a bit but I can promise that this will always be on my phone to keep coming back to. Everyone in this thread is fantastic and all do good work. I commend everyone for all that they do and appreciate it. I will say that I was a little intimidated by a theme with 1916 pages to it but so far everything has gone smooth. If anyone has any cool widgets floating in the depths of this thread let me know I would love to try em.
    Try these two sig's from Hemptation and CurryKing. TONS of stuff in there.
    Free File Sharing Made Simple - MediaFire

http://ephdios5.hitart.com/

@mrt, it's on the repo. Prob under EPHDios5 lockscreens.
    2012-02-29 09:43 PM
    Can someone tell me how to make the day, date and month a little bigger.....and also have the date in red. Thanks!

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo1.png
    2012-02-29 09:43 PM
    Can someone tell me how to make the day, date and month a little bigger.....and also have the date in red. Thanks!

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo1.png
    I think it's in the html file. Look for something like #day, or #date and make the font size bigger. If it says color: white; change the white to red. If it's a code after the color, try something like #b0030f. Let me know if you want something brighter or darker if that doesn't float your boat
    2012-02-29 09:47 PM
    That would be great to have the AZERTY. TIA

djolof

AZERTY has a different arrangement of letters, but I'll try to make it

2012-02-29 09:49 PM
    Thanks Eric.
    2012-02-29 09:50 PM

yes buddy thank you
    2012-02-29 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD