User Tag List

what do the permissions read on the folder itself? /Applications/MyLocation.app ?
    Here ?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1330676206.317054.jpg  
    2012-03-02 08:15 AM
    quick siggy test before work...
    2012-03-02 08:42 AM
    Here ?
    hmmmm that look good..... Im not sure what else could be wrong unless something else is conflicting with it..... you can try turning off some of your non-standard Mobilsubstrate tweaks off... (not like winter board of course because we all run that)

Can anyone else confirm or deny that the MyLocation app is working/not working?
    2012-03-02 08:51 AM
    Here ?
    Shouldn't permissions be : owner and group-mobile and r-w-e enabled for all? Curious . Mine was working, I turned it off but it launches and I can enable/disable the options.

Edit: My permissions: Owner:Mobile, Group:Staff, User:rwe, group n world:re
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-03-02 at 09:02 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-03-02 08:51 AM
    For what is the GPS Weather from Durben?
    I downloaded it, but what it do?
    2012-03-02 08:58 AM
    Bars mine is working fine, and I even installed the gps app the original way, then installed this app from your repo without deleting or uninstalling anything and it worked like a charm
    2012-03-02 09:01 AM
    When you're traveling outside of your city it will get the weather information through gps.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-03-02 09:02 AM
    Select gps widget in winter board then go to app and toggle location
    2012-03-02 09:03 AM

a huge thank you to @The_Durben !!!
    Now my question is > how to mod our current widget with the gps weather widget? Which part of the code do we have to add in our current html?

Cheers
    2012-03-02 09:20 AM
    Couple of screens EPHDiOS5_GPS_ DURBAN.theme and some new badges I made for the theme

2012-03-02 09:25 AM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-6-2x.png

Zausser lets bring this up ....

Couple of screens EPHDiOS5_GPS_ DURBAN.theme and some new badges I made for the theme

Rob looks good brah, how can get the damn gps to work homey..?
    2012-03-02 09:25 AM
    There are instructions a few pages ago, its real simple. Install from repo, Open MyLocation app, switch change sig on, then set theme in Winterboard, respiring.

If anyone still hasn't gotten the beta installed yet, and wants it, send a paypal donation to [email protected] and I will send you the details for the worry free install!

Night gang! Ill talk to you all later!
    2012-03-02 09:32 AM
    There are instructions a few pages ago, its real simple. Install from repo, Open MyLocation app, switch change sig on, then set theme in Winterboard, respiring.

If anyone still hasn't gotten the beta installed yet, and wants it, send a paypal donation to [email protected] and I will send you the details for the worry free install!

my problem is the app my location won't open...
    2012-03-02 09:34 AM
    my problem is the app my location won't open...
    Same problem here rebooted uninstalled like 5 times already nothing idk thought I was the only one
    2012-03-02 09:44 AM

Night Boss even if it's 10:45 AM in here lol

a huge thank you to @The_Durben !!!
    Now my question is > how to mod our current widget with the gps weather widget? Which part of the code do we have to add in our current html?

Cheers
    Zoo, can you share that please (Cuz I see you already did the french set up )
    2012-03-02 09:49 AM
    Is there a way to apply a general mask to these "Icon-Small"s?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1330683927.138613.jpg  
    2012-03-02 10:21 AM

is it the free MyLocation app i have to download there are many
    2012-03-02 10:35 AM
    The one from our beta repo
    2012-03-02 10:41 AM
    Loving Zoo's Slide with this!

2012-03-02 10:42 AM

Ouep dm moi ton mail
    2012-03-02 10:58 AM