a huge thank you to @The_Durben !!!
    Now my question is > how to mod our current widget with the gps weather widget? Which part of the code do we have to add in our current html?

Cheers
    The author of the app, crazyvivek, is going to be explains the JS to work with other widgets.
    There will be a bit of editing involved in that but I haven't got that far yet.
    I was simply working on theming it nicely as well as simplifying the install.
    I looked for the alternative to use it as I did not want to install a crack repo to use it the way it was originally set up
    2012-03-02 05:15 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-default2xtbm4i3fwov.png

Lock Calendar [v2]
    2012-03-02 05:17 PM
    Try this let me know Attachment 570405 Tha was stupid of me to post a blank image to download here is a zip with it in it.Attachment 570406
    that showed up a a white box
    2012-03-02 05:18 PM
    Night Boss even if it's 10:45 AM in here lol

Zoo, can you share that please (Cuz I see you already did the french set up )
    The calendar is about the only thing you can change language in currently.
    The author has it set pulling the info directly from yahoo which uses English conditions.
    That will probably change with more work but not right now.
    2012-03-02 05:18 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-default2xjf809xbs43.png

LockDown
    2012-03-02 05:20 PM
    that showed up a a white box
    on the phone or just on your mac
    2012-03-02 05:20 PM
    thnx buddy
    2012-03-02 05:21 PM
    Anyway to have the lock screen without the vertical picture on the right?
    Add display: none; to the weather frame part in the html and same to the weathericon in the weather.css
    2012-03-02 05:23 PM
    on the phone or just on your mac
    on the phone
    2012-03-02 05:23 PM
    Hi DarkA5sa5sin! Could you please do me a carrier logo one with ALI & One with BINA in Red if you get time in the font above! as your signature!

Know youre a busy man patrolling the streets in Kent lol, but im in no rush at all mate!

Much appreciated, even if you dont get time to do it!!
    PM me if no one else does it and I'll get to it at some point
    2012-03-02 05:24 PM
    Try this let me know Attachment 570405 Tha was stupid of me to post a blank image to download here is a zip with it in it.Attachment 570406
    wasn't stupid....I found it
    2012-03-02 05:25 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-default2xw8fgm5znqa.png

LockDown [v2]
    2012-03-02 05:25 PM
    wasn't stupid....I found it
    what are you trying to hide a certain icon for an app? Sorry should have asked this from the begining just saw that you needed a blank icon.
    2012-03-02 05:28 PM
    Some may know about my medical issues as of late but that is not what this is about. It' just a big thank you to Bars Derrick Rum Zausser and a few others that have kept me in the loop while sitting in this hospital bed feeling sorry for myself. I can't express my gratitude enough to these guys (especially Bars) and I just hope the next time someone feels like ******** at them or complaining about some minor detail, just remember these guys have families jobs live outside of the theming but most of all they have the biggest dam harts and have shown more compassion than some guys I've know my whole life. Enough sob sob from me I just felt compelled to let you all know what kind of guys these are and how grateful I am to call them my friends!!!! Thank you guys more that you will ever know!!!! Now I need to get my azz caught up on about 200 pages before some Dr feels the need to poke and prob on my some more lol
    Just get better mate and back into the game!!
    2012-03-02 05:28 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-default2xkd6lunbmvi.png

Maps
    2012-03-02 05:29 PM
    what are you trying to hide a certain icon for an app? Sorry should have asked this from the begining just saw that you needed a blank icon.
    I'm trying to make the weather icon invisible so I can put it on my weather widget...right on top of the weather graphic so when I touch the graphic it will pull up my weather app.
    2012-03-02 05:30 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-default2x6h5lp4c2gf.png

Maps [v2]
    2012-03-02 05:32 PM
    PM me if no one else does it and I'll get to it at some point
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ali.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-bina.png
    2012-03-02 05:33 PM
    Some may know about my medical issues as of late but that is not what this is about. It' just a big thank you to Bars Derrick Rum Zausser and a few others that have kept me in the loop while sitting in this hospital bed feeling sorry for myself. I can't express my gratitude enough to these guys (especially Bars) and I just hope the next time someone feels like ******** at them or complaining about some minor detail, just remember these guys have families jobs live outside of the theming but most of all they have the biggest dam harts and have shown more compassion than some guys I've know my whole life. Enough sob sob from me I just felt compelled to let you all know what kind of guys these are and how grateful I am to call them my friends!!!! Thank you guys more that you will ever know!!!! Now I need to get my azz caught up on about 200 pages before some Dr feels the need to poke and prob on my some more lol
    Jim my friend
    Floored at the compliment, really. I'm just happy to call you a friend even though your damn Bruins beat my Canucks! All seriousness though, get better soon, you're missed being a bit more active.
    Thoughts and prayers with you everyday
    2012-03-02 05:34 PM
    Just get better my friend...we all miss you in here...kick that sickness in the arse...and get back in to the game....hope everything is going well.....
    2012-03-02 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD