The bundle is com.saurik.Cydia and the icon is icon.png or [email protected]. You can also just make a folder named Icons in your theme and drop in the Cydia icon as Cydia.png and [email protected].
    So do I have to have a [email protected] and an [email protected] in each bundle?
    2012-03-03 01:58 AM
    Hi Zoo

What about switch from C to F
    //-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    //-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    // Author : Vivek Thakur
    // Date : 25 Feb 2012

function updateClock ( )
    {
    var currentTime = new Date();
    var currentHours = currentTime.getHours();
    var currentMinutes = currentTime.getMinutes();
    var currentSeconds = currentTime.getSeconds();
    // currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 :currentHours;
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentMinutes = ( currentMinutes < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentMinutes;
    currentSeconds = ( currentSeconds < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentSeconds;
    currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;
    var currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;

var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("Dim.","Lun.","Mar.","Mer.","Jeu.","Ven.","S am."); //predefine weekday names
    var this_weekday = currentTime.getDay(); //extract weekday
    var this_date = currentTime.getDate(); //extract day of month
    var this_weekday_string = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday];
    var monthnum = currentTime.getMonth();
    var monthname = new Array("Jan.","Fev.","Mars","Avr.","Mai",
    "Juin","Juil.","Aout","Sep.","Oct.","Nov.","Dec.") ;
    var dateMonth = this_date + " " + monthname[monthnum];
    document.getElementById("clock").firstChild.nodeVa lue = currentTimeString;
    document.getElementById("date").firstChild.nodeVal ue = this_weekday_string + " " + dateMonth;
    }
    And the C to F weather is in the
    GetLocation_Weather.js

* * function GetWeather(LocCode) {

* * * * * * * * var url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&w=" + LocCode;

more specificaly > c&w to change in f&w
    2012-03-03 01:58 AM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-overlayhd_.png

Could someone do me a favour and make me the above Wallpaper with this font from Darka5sa5sin. Right there instead of Elite 2012 in silver SASCHA and in blue GERHARD. I just say thank you for the one who helps me!!
    2012-03-03 01:59 AM
    How about this for Winterboard?

Got a few requests for this wallpaper as well, so:

Hi Eric,

Any chance you can share the dock on its own?

Thanks
    2012-03-03 02:00 AM
    Make a folder called Icons alongside folders and bundles and uiimages and then place 2 copies of each icon named for exactly as they are on the springboard for example settings icon would Settings.png and [email protected] and make sure summerboard mode is turnt on in winterboard
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-03-03 02:00 AM
    So do I have to have a [email protected] and an [email protected] in each bundle?
    Not really. If you're on a 4 or 4S you really only need the @2x file.
    2012-03-03 02:04 AM
    Thanks Zoo for awesome mod...

2012-03-03 02:04 AM

a lot of letters.. I really didn't want to stack them. Hope it's cool.
    what font is this?
    2012-03-03 02:06 AM
    Hi Eric,

Thanks
    Thanks to Rum.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-redwood.jpg  
    2012-03-03 02:07 AM
    Hi Eric,

Thanks
    Here you go...

2012-03-03 02:07 AM
    Here are the rest.
    aight Eric, I've ditched the folder thing and now I'm going to try to replace an app store icon. The name of the app on the sprinboard is sportacular...I made a folder...put 2 icons in...sportacular.png and [email protected] and dropped it in the themes folder...what did I miss?
    2012-03-03 02:09 AM
    aight Eric, I've ditched the folder thing and now I'm going to try to replace an app store icon. The name of the app on the sprinboard is sportacular...I made a folder...put 2 icons in...sportacular.png and [email protected] and dropped it in the themes folder...what did I miss?
    If you dropped them in the Icons folder, make sure they are capitalized. Case matters.
    2012-03-03 02:11 AM
    And turn on summerboard mode in winterboard
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-03-03 02:13 AM
    @iammarcweezy:Good work and alot of request so mine doesent hurry but if you have the time i want SNAKENR the last two letters in red the others in black
    TIA Bro

what font is this?
    it is ethnocentric.
    Last edited by iammarcweezy; 2012-03-03 at 02:16 AM.
    2012-03-03 02:14 AM
    awesome thank u
    2012-03-03 02:16 AM

it is ethnocentric.
    Great work mate
    2012-03-03 02:18 AM
    Not sure if this has been asked before, but can the new GPSWeather show a 24hr clock on the lockscreen?

Cheers
    Yep! In the DateTime.js file
    2012-03-03 02:20 AM
    DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT....what am I doing wrong!!! This is what I have....I have a folder named icon.theme.....inside that folder I have a folder named Bundles.....inside that folder I have a folder named com.saurik.Cydia....inside that I have file name [email protected] and [email protected].....I have all this placed inside var/stash/themes........the loader is working but the icon is not......someone please tell this idiot what I'm doing wrong!!!!
    2012-03-03 02:22 AM
    If you dropped them in the Icons folder, make sure they are capitalized. Case matters.
    This is the first time I've done this(feels like the first time)...I think I'm way off.What's the path to put this in?
    2012-03-03 02:23 AM
    DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT....what am I doing wrong!!! This is what I have....I have a folder named icon.theme.....inside that folder I have a folder named Bundles.....inside that folder I have a folder named com.saurik.Cydia....inside that I have file name [email protected] and [email protected].....I have all this placed inside var/stash/themes........the loader is working but the icon is not......someone please tell this idiot what I'm doing wrong!!!!

try icon.png but keeps the other icon too
    2012-03-03 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD