Me for tonight. Nite guys! And again, thanks bars!
    First and foremost, a big thank you to all the gurus out there for this Awesome theme I look forward to learning and contributing to this community in the future!!

My first noob qn.. what app do you guys use for posting screenshots together with the iPhone device itself as above? TIA
    2012-03-04 07:37 AM
    First and foremost, a big thank you to all the gurus out there for this Awesome theme I look forward to learning and contributing to this community in the future!!

My first noob qn.. what app do you guys use for posting screenshots together with the iPhone device itself as above? TIA
    You need iPhone image in PSD format so you can edit in Photoshop

Try deviantart website...there is a bunch of them
    2012-03-04 07:38 AM
    A few icons I just made for myself:
    Urbanspoon:

Dictionary:

Fandango:

DVR Manager:

WebMD:
    2012-03-04 07:41 AM
    there is a way............. when you are in the main theme section of this forum. and you are looking at all the theme thread. to the right of the theme name, there will be a paperclip. tap it. it will take you to a window with all downloadable attachments of that thread.

and yea, check in my signature
    Can I download the stuff in your sig, plop it into /stash/themes, enable it in winter board, and be good to go? :3
    2012-03-04 07:42 AM
    check again

Shazam v1 - Modern Style

Shazam v2 - Old School ^^

Thx Curry these are spot on bro!!
    2012-03-04 07:52 AM
    no, ha nice try. what I have is a ongoing collection. which means you will have to download, and sort thru what you want . the reason for this is because of the massive amount of content. It would be wrong of me to hand pick each icon and loader and create a package. talking about 6 different Facebook icons and loaders. 8 different mail icons and loaders. so it is designed for the user..."you"....to download and hand select every piece of art that was made and saved here, to place on your device. it is some work, but this is what having a custom set up is all about.

if you need any further help, don't be afraid to ask for it. that is what the team is here for

squad up
    2012-03-04 07:54 AM
    no, ha nice try. what I have is a ongoing collection. which means you will have to download, and sort thru what you want . the reason for this is because of the massive amount of content. It would be wrong of me to hand pick each icon and loader and create a package. talking about 6 different Facebook icons and loaders. 8 different mail icons and loaders. so it is designed for the user..."you"....to download and hand select every piece of art that was made and saved here, to place on your device. it is some work, but this is what having a custom set up is all about.

if you need any further help, don't be afraid to ask for it. that is what the team is here for

squad up
    Well said Tim. All these beautifully creative folks that put time and effort in creating the eye candy for us all to enjoy and folks like you adding much needed support, the least end users can do is do a little work themselves, and show you guys appreciation by, at the very least, clicking on their Thanks button. That effort will, in turn, teach them, teach us, how "we do this". Squad Up!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-03-04 08:07 AM
    Ok. Since I'm still learning PS, is it possible to change what this coin says? Maybe the image inside? Maybe somehow have it say Elite Pro Squad around the outside? Just saw this while looking for a good pic for a coin toss icon and thought this was really cool.

I just made myself a Ms Pacman loader and remembered this. If you have a few minutes and want a good laugh:
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-03-04 at 08:35 AM.
    2012-03-04 08:23 AM
    Mine for the last few days. Don't know what's up with the corners. Seemed fine on my PC.

2012-03-04 08:46 AM
    Ok. Since I'm still learning PS, is it possible to change what this coin says? Maybe the image inside? Maybe somehow have it say Elite Pro Squad around the outside? Just saw this while looking for a good pic for a coin toss icon and thought this was really cool.

I just made myself a Ms Pacman loader and remembered this. If you have a few minutes and want a good laugh:
    Eric, not sure if this is good enough, been up since 5:30 am yesterday and about to knock off. But here's the coin. If you cannot do the wording and no one has done it for you in the morning, I'd be happy to do it. Let me know if you need more.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-coin.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-coin.png  
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-03-04 at 09:10 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-03-04 08:57 AM
    Eric, not sure if this is good enough, been up since 5:30 am yesterday and about to knock off. But here's the coin. If you cannot do the wording and no one has done it for you in the morning, I'd be happy to do it. Let me know if you need more.
    Thanks bud. I want to keep the background to do a loader. I actually would love to find the background to use for wallpaper maybe. I'll try to get the wording tomorrow. Thanks again. Also, did you see that wallpaper of the Houston skyline that I posted earlier?
    2012-03-04 09:09 AM
    Thanks bud. I want to keep the background to do a loader. I actually would love to find the background to use for wallpaper maybe. I'll try to get the wording tomorrow. Thanks again.
    What the heck, here's the wording. Added to previous post. Let me know if this works for you.
    Have a blessed night all!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0837.png  
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-03-04 at 09:15 AM.
    @Metaserph
    2012-03-04 09:10 AM
    I still love this EPHD lockscreen.

2012-03-04 10:05 AM
    Page 1989... My birth year... Couldn't resist
    2012-03-04 10:07 AM
    Mine for the last few days. Don't know what's up with the corners. Seemed fine on my PC.

probably redundant question, is it 3x3 layout iconoclasm?
    thanks
    2012-03-04 10:46 AM
    Thanks! Now in German

Any1 mind sharing this lovely LS in eng version?
    2012-03-04 10:55 AM
    probably redundant question, is it 3x3 layout iconoclasm?
    thanks
    yes 3x3 dense layout
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2012-03-04 11:01 AM
    Hi guys...i didnt know where is the creator of this nice Logos....

can someone make this for me with Name " Michas iPhone "...please in black(gray)/red color......?

Thx a lot in advance

mikka
    2012-03-04 11:01 AM
    yes 3x3 dense layout
    thanks mate!
    2012-03-04 11:05 AM
    @Curryking - Can I request a black or dark colour Live Score icon please... Just a picture, not framed as it will auto frame. Thanks
    I hope you don't mind the little bit color, if you need it completely without color, let me know...

LifeScore v2

Here's an alternative, was not happy with it, so I made the one above...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10030952/EPH...re01_curry.png
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10030952/EPH...1_curry_nf.png
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10030952/EPH...1_curry_ls.png
    Last edited by Curryking; 2012-03-04 at 11:40 AM.
    2012-03-04 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD