Unfortunately no. Like I said, I did the same the with the calendar, tried putting the files back in. Unless it's "installed" the right way, the phone won't recognize it.
    Well darn....thanks!! Would you have any idea what I would look for to remove the little "game center" banner that pops up when I open up a game?
    2012-03-04 11:29 PM
    I have problems with the weathericon.
    It is sown als cloudy but should be shown as cloudy at night.
    Any ideas what to do?
    Try this and send me a screenshot please.... the weatherbg file goes into the Frameless icon/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

the clouds go into /framless icon/Bundles/com.ashman.weathericon

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34552634/clo...eathericon.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-cloudy-2x.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-weatherbg-2x.png  
    2012-03-04 11:31 PM
    Well darn....thanks!! Would you have any idea what I would look for to remove the little "game center" banner that pops up when I open up a game?
    I think that's something that's in the app itself. But, try going into Settings, Notifications and turning off everything for Game Center. Like I said though, I don't think that will solve the issue.
    2012-03-04 11:32 PM
    I think I SSH'd and deleted....but honestly I don't remember......I don't really care about getting the app back but the problem is that when I play a game as it's starting up the badge apears accross the screen saying welcome back to the game center or something like that.....not a big deal but it aggravates me.

Would it be possible to get the files and then add them to my phone?
    Try settings/general/reset/reset home screen layout
    If that doesn't put the game center back you'll have to restore
    You can also try adding it back in manually to the correct folder and then do the above if it doesn't work the first time.
    2012-03-04 11:34 PM
    last ones.......

YOOOOO!! what up bro?? Good to see you here
    Thanks man, I feel like a bump on a log not helping out but it took all I had to do these dam things lol hope to help more soon though......
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sox-photos33.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sox-photos3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sox-photos.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-s0x7.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-celtics3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-b1.png  
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 2012-03-04 at 11:37 PM.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2012-03-04 11:35 PM
    Would it be possible to get the files and then add them to my phone?
    Possible as long as all the files are in one place and you know exactly what you deleted and from where

Try settings/general/reset/reset home screen layout
    If that doesn't put the game center back you'll have to restore
    You can also try adding it back in manually to the correct folder and then do the above if it doesn't work the first time.
    What he said
    2012-03-04 11:38 PM
    had to throw in some Boston flavor after all this NY talk......
    its on bro, bout to throw my ny stuff too lol
    2012-03-04 11:40 PM
    Me today
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1330897514.641478.jpg  
    2012-03-04 11:43 PM
    last ones.......

Thanks man, I feel like a bump on a log not helping out but it took all I had to do these dam things lol hope to help more soon though......
    Little at a time bro, little at a time!! Im just happy to see you!!

Try this and send me a screenshot please.... the weatherbg file goes into the Frameless icon/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

the clouds go into /framless icon/Bundles/com.ashman.weathericon

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34552634/clo...eathericon.zip
    Here is the day, which I may make the BG a little deeper blue...

2012-03-04 11:44 PM
    Little at a time bro, little at a time!! Im just happy to see you!!

Here is the day, which I may make the BG a little deeper blue...

I want those badges
    2012-03-04 11:49 PM
    its on bro, bout to throw my ny stuff too lol
    Take it easy on me i'm not very sharp these days

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2012-03-04 11:50 PM
    Welcome back all Sorry if I wasn't available for the last few days, I just hope everyone had great weekend and get all off the help there were looking for here on this thread

Cheers

2012-03-04 11:51 PM
    had to throw in some Boston flavor after all this NY talk......
    Nice to see you Jim....
    2012-03-04 11:52 PM
    What up peeps!! What do you think of these??

chevymusclecarTV2012!!

Static and animated weather is previewed in the vid!!

Subscribe,comment, share and ENJOY!!

this looks awesome bro like all the stuff you do! I wish I could run some of the lockscreen widgets on my iPhone, but unfortunately I can't life without my lockinfo...
    2012-03-04 11:53 PM
    Why don't you add lock info to a activator gesture then you can have the best of both worlds
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-03-04 11:54 PM
    I'm trying to get the weathericon working on my phone but every time I try installing weathericon from Cydia it gives me an error message. It says there's an error with dependencies or conflicts that can't be automatically found or fixed. Do I need to add something else? TIA
    2012-03-04 11:55 PM
    @Darka5sa5sin

Hi there bro.. Tell me does mkheinz asked You about making logo with Your signature type letters ??? tell me does he want carrier logo or forum logo oO cuz i couldn't understand him

2012-03-04 11:55 PM
    Me today
    As always with you, nice setup!
    2012-03-04 11:58 PM
    last ones.......

Booooo Booooo......Red Sux hater here.....although I would let her spank me!!
    2012-03-05 12:01 AM
    @Darka5sa5sin

Hi there bro.. Tell me does mkheinz asked You about making logo with Your signature type letters ??? tell me does he want carrier logo or forum logo oO cuz i couldn't understand him
    He asked but I said No from a selfish point of view.... I kinda want my iPhone & my Signature to look unique so don't want a million using it. But I did say some versions were out there and you had one of them. I think he was after both
    2012-03-05 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD