Damn this thread moves quick
    2012-03-06 09:46 PM
    Sorry guyz....i break your ba..s with that but i dont know how to fix it.Any help??See in the image the last 5 icons in sb ....is left far left center right far right....but with the frame of frameless. And look the icons in dock.All icons is in the same folder and on winderboard is in 1st place.

It looks like those icons are the ones that Darkness made for you that are skewed. You'd have to go in and delete those icons from where ever you put them.
    2012-03-06 09:46 PM
    Hi m8 what is this font called?
    2012-03-06 09:48 PM
    Very siick Yama
    2012-03-06 09:51 PM
    Feeling a little "brighter" today. Since it's sunny where I am.

Lol...I see IKEA mods are back...
    2012-03-06 09:51 PM
    heres the screenshot of the font i tried to make it a lil bigger
    hi m8 what is this font called? ta
    2012-03-06 09:52 PM
    It looks like those icons are the ones that Darkness made for you that are skewed. You'd have to go in and delete those icons from where ever you put them.
    The icons in dock is from 1st elite pro that darkness made it....and works good I want and the icons in sb (4 icons farmakei,nav,navigon,and yellow pages) to be like the icons in dock. Not with frame of frameless.
    2012-03-06 09:52 PM
    The icons in dock is from 1st elite pro that darkness made it....and works good I want and the icons in sb (4 icons farmakei,nav,navigon,and yellow pages) to be like the icons in dock. Not with frame of frameless.
    Your icons need a lot of help. You have 4 icons on your SB that were skewed, by Dankness I'm guessing, and are being double framed. Your icons in your dock can be skewed easily if you install springtomize 2 on your phone and just put whichever icons you want in the dock.
    2012-03-06 10:02 PM
    Lol...I see IKEA mods are back...
    Lol maybe I'll post my interactive television lock again...
    2012-03-06 10:03 PM
    Lol maybe I'll post my interactive television lock again...
    I saw you post something about that in that thread, but I didn't get far enough if you did post it in there. I just saw this mod for the first time last night. All while trying to find a simple window wallpaper to use with your weather SB
    2012-03-06 10:04 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img0261.png

Can someone upload these SBS-settings only, thanks you
    2012-03-06 10:05 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img0261.png

Can someone upload these SBS-settings only, thanks you
    They're part of the repo. If you've donated to Bars you have them already. Go into SBSettings, then themes. They're EPHD v2 or something.
    2012-03-06 10:07 PM
    Can u please share that font?? Love how it's got a different shade on the labels
    I posted a DL for that info.plist in the thread a ways back and posted the text to copy and replace in the info.plist yesterday. Look back at my posts
    2012-03-06 10:09 PM
    I'm using Zooropalg's EPHD GPS Linear, but I don't got it to work properly. I have installed MyLocation but I don't get the weather, as you can see. What am I doing wrong? The only thing I have on is Sig.

2012-03-06 10:11 PM
    Sorry but what advantage has the GPS weather?
    2012-03-06 10:14 PM
    Your icons need a lot of help. You have 4 icons on your SB that were skewed, by Dankness I'm guessing, and are being double framed. Your icons in your dock can be skewed easily if you install springtomize 2 on your phone and just put whichever icons you want in the dock.
    ...lol....you have right hahaha.The 4 double framed icons is not form darkness but from ram (and thx for the try bro).But i want this 4 icons to be skewed so i can put in dock like the others (from darkness) coz i have infinity dock and i want this icons for the second page .Just i want to work (to be)good like the others with out double frame.
    2012-03-06 10:15 PM
    Sorry but what advantage has the GPS weather?
    If you move town/city, it will change the weather accordingly to that town/city you are currently in.
    2012-03-06 10:16 PM
    Ok thanks Bro.
    But i dont want to use an App for a simple Widget.
    Please make the GPS Weather Lockscreen usable withoud GPS Weather.
    Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 2012-03-06 at 10:21 PM.
    2012-03-06 10:18 PM
    ...lol....you have right hahaha.The 4 double framed icons is not form darkness but from ram (and thx for the try bro).But i want this 4 icons to be skewed so i can put in dock like the others (from darkness) coz i have infinity dock and i want this icons for the second page .Just i want to work (to be)good like the others with out double frame.
    If you use Springtomize 2 you can have it skew the dock icons however you want. Concave. Convex. It has adjustments. The other way you can't switch dock icons. Also, springtomize can handle if you want to add more icons to the dock.
    2012-03-06 10:20 PM
    Sure bro how bout Shazzam iHeartRadio and QuickOffice Pro and maybe another phone (white phone)?
    Thanks man!
    better late than never, almost forgot to give you the last icon ;-)

QuickOffice Pro

Last edited by Curryking; 2012-03-06 at 10:30 PM.
    2012-03-06 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD