Hahahaha........hey ram thx for the try m8...but when i put the icons in dock was looking like this (in the image) I dont know whats the wrong but even i close all the themes and use only this icons in winterboard...looks like this..(double frame from original frame of iphone) (something wrong with the layers or action )dont know!!
    If you using skewed icons they need to replace regular icons in Bundles/Folders...wherever you have them...if you put them in the springboard they will get frames from the theme...those icons are made for the dock only and in the specific order...
    2012-03-07 12:09 AM
    You could always look out the window and see what the weather is doing!! Probably save your battery too lol
    I have no battery drain with this widget. No more so than any other lock activated.
    My ram on a Respring is running 290-310mb as well.
    True you can look out the window but this lock screen is beautiful.
    2012-03-07 12:10 AM
    more..

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-30.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-31.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-32.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-33.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-34.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-35.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-36.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-37.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-38.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-39.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-40.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-41.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-42.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-43.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-44.png
    2012-03-07 12:10 AM
    My SB now... (credits to Mone)

Download incl. Overlay PSD / FolderEnhancer PSD / Iconoclasm Layout

@ mkheinz

Friday is not at the right position.

@ schnedi

Why? You travel so much ? More Apps running more RAM goes away.
    Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 2012-03-07 at 12:15 AM.
    2012-03-07 12:12 AM
    If you using skewed icons they need to replace regular icons in Bundles/Folders...wherever you have them...if you put them in the springboard they will get frames from the theme...those icons are made for the dock only and in the specific order...
    Ok maybe you have right.But use the icons that you have made for me to see what i mean (do it for a app that you have in dock of you)
    2012-03-07 12:14 AM
    2012-03-07 12:19 AM
    It finds the city, but unable to show the weather icon and temperature. Tried to enable/disable but to no avail. Reinstalled it, reboot but like before, to no avail.
    You have same error like me ....*uck this GPS weather !!!
    2012-03-07 12:21 AM
    2012-03-07 12:34 AM
    first of all to use these modds you will need the deb file posted in the first post of this thread http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...her-theme.html

Zooroplag's EPHD GPS Linear

Download Zooropalg's EPHD GPS Linear

/* to change degrees to farenheit and date language (English, French, German, Italian or spanish) do it in: EPHD GPS Linear-> Config.js */

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schnedi's EPHD GPS Vertical

Download Schnedi's EPHD GPS Vertical

/* to change degrees to farenheit, clock to 12h and date language (English, French, German, Italian or spanish) do it in: EPHD GPS Vertical-> Config.js */

Credits to crazyvivek, durben, zooropalg etc....

and this is the icono layout i used
    Thank you bro!!!!
    2012-03-07 12:34 AM
    @ schnedi
    @ schnedi

Why? You travel so much ? More Apps running more RAM goes away.

not a lot but sometimes! and the best is that i don't see any ram or battery drain, as Durben said my ram using it or not is 285-315

and it's really cool go to another city (in fact i work in another city) and see the actual weather without watch for the window, no Dark?

i don't know but in my opinion this is something that all users who like weather widget should have!! now we just need to integrate it in a easier way with forecast widget and UniAW.
    Last edited by Schnedi; 2012-03-07 at 12:37 AM.
    2012-03-07 12:35 AM
    hi m8 what is this font called? ta
    What is this font ? TIA
    2012-03-07 12:36 AM
    What is this font ? TIA

it's said in the first post: LHFStanford Script
    2012-03-07 12:41 AM
    Thanks...
    2012-03-07 12:43 AM
    it's said in the first post: LHFStanford Script
    And how we get it and from where for byta Fonts?
    2012-03-07 12:43 AM
    And how we get it and from where for byta Fonts?
    it's not available for the moment. reBourne is porting it. i guess qhen he finish it will be available in the beta repo...
    2012-03-07 12:46 AM
    it's not available for the moment. reBourne is porting it. i guess qhen he finish it will be available in the beta repo...
    Thanks
    2012-03-07 12:47 AM
    How come with these gps weather widgets you can use any wallpaper through settings then wallpaper?
    first of all to use these modds you will need the deb file posted in the first post of this thread http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...her-theme.html

Zooroplag's EPHD GPS Linear

Download Zooropalg's EPHD GPS Linear

/* to change degrees to farenheit and date language (English, French, German, Italian or spanish) do it in: EPHD GPS Linear-> Config.js */

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schnedi's EPHD GPS Vertical

Download Schnedi's EPHD GPS Vertical

/* to change degrees to farenheit, clock to 12h and date language (English, French, German, Italian or spanish) do it in: EPHD GPS Vertical-> Config.js */

Credits to crazyvivek, durben, zooropalg etc....

and this is the icono layout i used
    I have tired cyberduck, ifunbox and iexporer. None are working for me. Ifunbox don't find my device at all. Iexplorer works but it will not allow me to open the themes folder. cyberduck don't allow me to copy anything to it. just view the files. What is the best to use. I miss winscp.
    2012-03-07 01:03 AM
    @ schnedi

not a lot but sometimes! and the best is that i don't see any ram or battery drain, as Durben said my ram using it or not is 285-315

and it's really cool go to another city (in fact i work in another city) and see the actual weather without watch for the window, no Dark?

i don't know but in my opinion this is something that all users who like weather widget should have!! now we just need to integrate it in a easier way with forecast widget and UniAW.
    As i said its cool widget.. i'm going to download it and give the widget a go.. I will let you know how it goes and if i experience battery drain etc... but I like being outside and looking at the weather!!
    2012-03-07 01:06 AM
    Ok maybe you have right.But use the icons that you have made for me to see what i mean (do it for a app that you have in dock of you)
    One more thing....if you have skewed icons they cannot be app store icons...only stock or from Cydia...there is fix for that but I don't remember how...

How come with these gps weather widgets you can use any wallpaper through settings then wallpaper?

I have tired cyberduck, ifunbox and iexporer. None are working for me. Ifunbox don't find my device at all. Iexplorer works but it will not allow me to open the themes folder. cyberduck don't allow me to copy anything to it. just view the files. What is the best to use. I miss winscp.
    To use iFunbox you need to install afc2add from Cydia
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2012-03-07 at 01:22 AM.
    2012-03-07 01:18 AM
    Thanks. I got cyberduck working and its like winscp so I like it.
    One more thing....if you have skewed icons they cannot be app store icons...only stock or from Cydia...there is fix for that but I don't remember how...

To use iFunbox you need to install afc2add from Cydia
    2012-03-07 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD