For GPS weather do I leave the sig change on? Or do I turn it off?

Can someone link me to Zoo's LS that was converted to the GPS Weather as that's the one I'd like to try please

@Durban I have to admit flicking thru the last few pages of the GPS weather the update to your LS with the full weather background does look good!!
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2012-03-07 at 01:44 AM.
    2012-03-07 01:31 AM
    OK artist....I need icons and loading pages for "Watch ESPN" and for "ESPN ScoreCenter"....can you guys hook me up...pleeeze!!
    Here you go:

Probably not watching football this time of year, but maybe this will work for Watch ESPN? I told you I'm bad at picking out the pic to use.

120 x 120 is working for me. Are you using the bundle method? Not sure that matters, but maybe?

Here is another ESPN option:

ESPN attempt 1065:

Had to add this one:

Better quality I think:

2012-03-07 01:46 AM
    Hi Squad!!

Redone my foldericons after finding out they were being double framed!! I've chosen some better pics, sharpened them up and done the original black and a sepia tone. Hope you like...(they look dark but when you apply them they brighten up)

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-action.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-actionsepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-adventure.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-adventuresepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-apple.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-applesepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-apps.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-appssepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-books.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-bookssepia.png
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-adventurealtsepia.png  
    Last edited by misterjrw; 2012-03-07 at 01:49 AM.
    2012-03-07 01:47 AM
    For me this has to be a record for theme setup. I never used to like a simple setup until now, and I can't switch it lol
    2012-03-07 01:50 AM
    Not sure why the Adventure icon has gone in as a separate attachment. Ignore that one as it was too sharp!!

Some more....Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-business.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-businesssepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-cydia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-cydiasepia.png

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-education.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-educationsepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-entertainment.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-entertainmentsepia.png

And again...Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-finance.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-financesepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-fitness.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-fitnesssepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-games.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-gamessepia.png

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-health.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-healthsepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-lifestyle.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-lifestylesepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-medical.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-medicalsepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-messages.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-messagessepia.png
    Last edited by misterjrw; 2012-03-07 at 01:57 AM.
    2012-03-07 01:51 AM
    My new LS! Inspired from the TieBreakHD-Theme!

Share :3
    2012-03-07 01:58 AM
    You will also find within the foldericons ones i've done for phone, mail, messages, settings and safari should you wish to use them as regular icons (renaming them and putting them into the correct bundles).

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-miscellaneous.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-miscellaneoussepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-music.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-musicaltsepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-navigation.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-navigationsepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-news.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-newssepia.png

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-phone.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-phonesepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photos.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photossepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-productivity.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-productivitysepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-puzzles.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-puzzlessepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-racing.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-racingsepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-reference.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-referencesepia.png

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-safari.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-safarialt.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-safarialtsepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-safarisepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-settings.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-settingssepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-social.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-socialsepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sports.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sportssepia.png

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-tools.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-toolsalt.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-toolsaltsepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-toolssepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-travel.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-travelsepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-utilities.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-utilitiessepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-videos.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-videossepia.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-weather.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-weathersepia.png
    Last edited by misterjrw; 2012-03-07 at 02:03 AM.
    2012-03-07 02:00 AM
    @Eric

any chance you could mod the wallpaper with the black couch/non wood shelf to the open window style? thanks
    2012-03-07 02:29 AM
    How bout big schnedi's gps verticals widget on lock screen with weather images?

Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-03-07 at 02:36 AM.
    2012-03-07 02:32 AM

Can someone link me to Zoo's LS that was converted to the GPS Weather as that's the one I'd like to try please

@Durban I have to admit flicking thru the last few pages of the GPS weather the update to your LS with the full weather background does look good!!
    i have mine turn always on...since i travel a lot...battery is holding good...no charging all day with radio streaming...as for the Zoo's Linear GPS....look above your post....
    2012-03-07 02:37 AM
    Edit xd
    Last edited by epz; 2012-03-07 at 02:47 AM.
    2012-03-07 02:38 AM
    How bout big schnedi's gps verticals widget on lock screen with weather images?

That would do... Plus could you share your status bar icons... Alarm clock etc
    2012-03-07 02:40 AM
    I hate the computer @ work.
    The most graphics are blocked
    2012-03-07 02:41 AM
    Would someone be kind enough to confirm where to put wallpaper on the phone? Is it Library/Wallpaper/iPhone? If so, then why do my wallpapers not show up in the Options/Wallpaper on the phone?

Thank you.
    This is correct, however, look at the ones the theme has installed to thy location.... You have to add a file that is named "[email protected]" the file should be 150x150 pixels this is what actually shows up there...
    2012-03-07 02:43 AM
    i have mine turn always on...since i travel a lot...battery is holding good...no charging all day with radio streaming...as for the Zoo's Linear GPS....look above your post....
    No not Zoo's linear widget... The one Zoo posted for the Lockscreen which was a full picture
    2012-03-07 02:44 AM
    @Eric

any chance you could mod the wallpaper with the black couch/non wood shelf to the open window style? thanks
    Sure. Send me a pm to remind me. I'll do it when I get home.
    2012-03-07 02:55 AM

Sig.Change only needs to be left on if you want it to update cities on the fly.
    If you are in the same city there is no need to leave it running
    Also it will update the city you're in each time you toggle it on then off so really you don't need it to run. You can change cities, flip the switch on then off and you have the new city info.

And yeah, that extra image addition Chevy and Bars did to the lock is sick!

That would do... Plus could you share your status bar icons... Alarm clock etc
    Those stat bar items can't be shared
    But if you really like them....ah what's that saying? Good things come to those who wait
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-03-07 at 03:01 AM.
    2012-03-07 02:58 AM
    Can someone PLEASE help me with GSP LS from Durben .,....Cant get weather icon and description to work

Email me please
    2012-03-07 03:02 AM
    @Bars, Durben, or any other code genius, is it possible to change the font of just the calendar icon? Can it be done in the info.plist file? Thanks
    2012-03-07 03:04 AM
    @Bars, Durben, or any other code genius, is it possible to change the font of just the calendar icon? Can it be done in the info.plist file? Thanks
    Yes, any and all CSS /webkit transformations can be applied to the fonts in the info.plist
    2012-03-07 03:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD