so the battery life does approve,any new features
    2012-03-07 10:15 PM
    OK updating my iPhone 4s to 5.1...... so will be unjailbroken for a while unless Absinthe works.. Its not been an easy decision but battery life and signal issues have forced me to do it... I will pop in from time to time but i won't be active for a while!!
    that sucks, thanks for all your help though!
    2012-03-07 10:16 PM
    that sucks, thanks for all your help though!
    I'll be back don't worry
    2012-03-07 10:18 PM
    Are you in a marginal cell service coverage area ? It may be that's it's using battery to keep latched onto 3G in marginal coverage.

I noticed that on my phone where I used to live. Where I'm at now signal is excellent, so my battery lasts much longer.
    Kind of, I live right by Disneyland so you'd think the service would be perfect here - in my house I just get 3 bars. Roaming around town my battery life doesn't seem to improve either though.
    2012-03-07 11:02 PM

The GPS weather version of my last springboard widget.

Enjoy >>>> 2UINique%20GPS%20Weather-3.zip
    2012-03-07 11:03 PM
    Thats absolut amazing Zoo,Thanks a lot for sharing
    2012-03-07 11:06 PM
    It is a great honor and a great pleasure
    2012-03-07 11:07 PM
    Looks good.

I finally sorted the uniaw to work with GPSWeather by crazyvivek
    Lots of credit to Ian for making uniaw5 in the first place and then Ian, Dacal and rasputin for figuring out some code changes.
    Was able to implement it and get it working.

Durben are you gonna release that bad boy? Looks fantastic!
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2012-03-07 11:07 PM
    Just returned my iPad2 pre order here I come....
    2012-03-07 11:12 PM
    It is a great honor and a great pleasure
    Zoo did i need the location deb once more i have one from durbens mod on my SB
    2012-03-07 11:12 PM
    Kind of, I live right by Disneyland so you'd think the service would be perfect here - in my house I just get 3 bars. Roaming around town my battery life doesn't seem to improve either though.
    In my house I get 1 bar always. Forget about calling out. But out in town I get 4-5 bars always.
    2012-03-07 11:13 PM
    Just returned my iPad2 pre order here I come....
    I'm with ya Rum. I just ordered mine

BTW, has anyone given any thought/effort into making one of the GPS widgets with a 5-day forecast? I'd really like to see that.
    2012-03-07 11:17 PM
    Can some one make this a fremeless icon please TIA
    2012-03-07 11:29 PM
    Help......I have the app ESPN ScoreCenter.........when the app first loads a "Did You Know" message comes on the screen with some tid bit of sports info.......does anyone have any idea how to remove this from the app.......it shows up on top of my new loading screen and it looks bad.....any help please......maybe an idea of where to look inside the app itself. There are not setting to disable it....thanks for the help!
    Any chance anybody can help....or suggest something?
    2012-03-07 11:29 PM

The GPS weather version of my last springboard widget.

Enjoy >>>> 2UINique%20GPS%20Weather-3.zip
    Thank you so much...amazing as usual!
    2012-03-07 11:31 PM
    Can some one make this a fremeless icon please TIA
    Just an icon? Like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-thief.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-thief.png  
    2012-03-07 11:36 PM
    Just an icon? Like this?
    Yes thank you that's perfect
    2012-03-07 11:37 PM
    Apparently I am staying on 5.0.1

Have tried the over the air and it gets to the install stage and says there is an issue, connect to iTunes. When i do that iTunes tells me the downloaded file is corrupt... Think either Apple doesn't like my ail broken iPhone or they have some issues.. or maybe both!!

I'm with ya Rum. I just ordered mine

BTW, has anyone given any thought/effort into making one of the GPS widgets with a 5-day forecast? I'd really like to see that.
    The Apple Store is still down in the UK so i can't get either my new iPad or the updated Apple TV!! C'mon Apple sort your **** out!!
    2012-03-07 11:40 PM
    Apparently I am staying on 5.0.1

Have tried the over the air and it gets to the install stage and says there is an issue, connect to iTunes. When i do that iTunes tells me the downloaded file is corrupt... Think either Apple doesn't like my ail broken iPhone or they have some issues.. or maybe both!!

The Apple Store is still down in the UK so i can't get either my new iPad or the updated Apple TV!! C'mon Apple sort your **** out!!
    It took me like an hour to finally get through to order my iPad. I tried calling, ordering with my laptop, and on my phone. Ha. I was being very impatient
    2012-03-07 11:43 PM
    It took me like an hour to finally get through to order my iPad. I tried calling, ordering with my laptop, and on my phone. Ha. I was being very impatient
    I think I'll just wait.. its nearly 11pm here so phone lines won't be open. Only option is to order on line. You would think that Apple know they are launching a new product and would get their **** in order so all they gotta do is flip a switch and put more servers on-line for the initial rush!!
    2012-03-07 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD