So day one of being on 5.1

I miss this theme!! Really wish I hadn't upgraded and kept my jailbreak!! Not worth it really for the new features as I'm sure they will be on Cydia within a few days!! Battery however is where it's at!!

14 hrs and 27 mins since last charge 6 hrs 17mins actual usage..... battery still at 38% and this is with everything turned on except Bluetooth

Still Miss EPHD thou
    Why not JB
    2012-03-09 12:15 AM
    You cannot change the gps to use woeid
    You would have to change a regular weather widget to look like the double weather.
    Fairly simple in fact with the EPHD Weather Lock

That's good to know about the battery but hopefully some creative dev will pull the "battery fixes" from 5.1 and put them in a tweak for 5.0.1
    Sad for your stock phone dude
    Fairly simple for YOU maybe hahahaha.
    2012-03-09 12:18 AM
    Could you do one that says WATTS?
    Ok. Well, the only way to get it to fit was scale the W and the A in because of how wide they are in the font. I hope you like them.
    Attached Images Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-watts1.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-watts2.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-watts3.png 
    2012-03-09 12:21 AM
    Why not JB
    iPhone 4S.... Can't be JB yet

Ok. Well, the only way to get it to fit was scale the W and the A in because of how wide they are in the font. I hope you like them.
    You can actually increase the canvas to 5.4cm wide which will allow for more letters or spacing
    2012-03-09 12:22 AM
    So day one of being on 5.1

I miss this theme!! Really wish I hadn't upgraded and kept my jailbreak!! Not worth it really for the new features as I'm sure they will be on Cydia within a few days!! Battery however is where it's at!!

14 hrs and 27 mins since last charge 6 hrs 17mins actual usage..... battery still at 38% and this is with everything turned on except Bluetooth

Still Miss EPHD thou
    I envy your battery life!

BTW does anybody happen to have or know where to find an enlarged version of the original Facebook icon?

2012-03-09 12:24 AM
    That looks so great in German! THANKS !!

Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 2012-03-09 at 12:43 AM.
    2012-03-09 12:26 AM
    I understand there is a new update for the Elite Theme, but my questions is....."are there any big changes other then the weather updates and stuff like that"......what I mean is that I don't want to update if there isn't anything beneficial to my phone.....and what I mean by that is that I like my phone the way I have it now and I don't want to update if I'm going to have to go back and make the same changes I already made. Understand??
    2012-03-09 12:42 AM
    so to get ephd for ios 5, u must either beta user or donate right? because i am checking on cydia to buy the theme for ios 5 but couln't find any
    2012-03-09 12:43 AM
    I understand there is a new update for the Elite Theme, but my questions is....."are there any big changes other then the weather updates and stuff like that"......what I mean is that I don't want to update if there isn't anything beneficial to my phone.....and what I mean by that is that I like my phone the way I have it now and I don't want to update if I'm going to have to go back and make the same changes I already made. Understand??
    You can just rename the theme that you have now. When you update, it won't overwrite what you have. You'll just have to enable the renamed theme in winterboard if you respring.

so to get ephd for ios 5, u must either beta user or donate right? because i am checking on cydia to buy the theme for ios 5 but couln't find any
    Yes. Just donate to [email protected]. The new theme is SICK!!!
    2012-03-09 12:44 AM
    Hey Darkness.....love the Genious Scan+...thank you very much.....but I was wondering if you could do something else for the Photogene2.......I'd like something more of an editing program icon instead of a camera.....plus I have a similar icon for my camera and I know I'll be getting them confused. I like what you did just wanted to see if you could do something else as well? Thanks!!

[QUOTE=EricB78;6442423]You can just rename the theme that you have now. When you update, it won't overwrite what you have. You'll just have to enable the renamed theme in winterboard if you respring.

So eric in renaming the theme do you mean take everything I have check by in winterboard and put in a folder named for example "ncphotographer.theme" and then when I respring I can just put a check by that folder in winterboard? I've been keeping up with the thread but a lot of stuff is over my head.....could you tell me just a bit about the update.....what it intells.
    Last edited by ncphotographer; 2012-03-09 at 12:57 AM.
    2012-03-09 12:49 AM
    Hi guys,

Can someone help me? When i make a call the top bar is green when it should be red woth elite enabled in winterboard. Is this how it should look in ifile in UIImages in Elite.theme?

If someone could help me it would be much appreciative.
    2012-03-09 01:00 AM
    EP HD WeatherElements HD - old school

for all those who would like to have - including HowTo

Download

EPHD Weather Elements (Old School) | Mokabaer on Air

have fun ...
    2012-03-09 01:01 AM
    @ncphotographer, change the names of the themes that you have made changes to and don't want to re-do. So, if you've put all of the new icons and loaders in EPHD_Frameless icons.theme, just change the name of theme folder to something like My EPHD Version.theme.
    2012-03-09 01:13 AM
    Loving the update bars, top notch work.
    One minor niggle, not sure if others feel the same, but does the new SBBadge make the numbers looked crooked (due to the shading)?

Or is it just me??

Cheers
    2012-03-09 01:19 AM
    Here's me. Love it Bars
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1331253261.011834.jpg  
    2012-03-09 01:32 AM
    is there any other way i can donate u beside paypal?
    2012-03-09 01:42 AM
    @epz, here ya go bud.
    Attached Images Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-epz2.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-oz.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-oz1.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-oz2.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-epz.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-epz1.png 
    2012-03-09 01:45 AM
    @epz, here ya go bud.
    thanks man

btw i notice the glow.theme in the beta packages look better for framed icons compared to framless. So was wondering if anyone has glows for frameless icons? I know someone posted alot like 10 pages ago but i think he posted for the framed icons.
    2012-03-09 01:51 AM
    is there any other way i can donate u beside paypal?
    I don't think so Dai...no paypal?
    2012-03-09 01:55 AM
    @ncphotographer, change the names of the themes that you have made changes to and don't want to re-do. So, if you've put all of the new icons and loaders in EPHD_Frameless icons.theme, just change the name of theme folder to something like My EPHD Version.theme.
    Hey Thanks for the info Eric. Hey dude if you get the time any chance you could make me a loader and an icon for Photogene2 and ShopSavvy Darkness made a couple earlier but I was thinking of something different. Any help I'd appreciate it!!
    2012-03-09 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD