Ok in the simple clock widget you'll notice in one of the files it has a BG. Same with the status clock. When run alone this is the BG that will show on your SB. By BG I mean wallpaper. You need a blank image to replace the exhisting BG that is in status clock. I think Schnedi puts one in the package. Just rename it. Then put whatever BG you want to have on your SB in the simple clock.
    Hi. I'm trying to get this too. Schnedis new mod on cydia uses the converted background so no BG is in the theme. Could u post your version or pm it to me. If not I understand.
    2012-03-11 04:39 AM
    Ok well I am using EPHSIOS5 SB Simple Clock and EPHDIOS5 Simple Clock Weather. Is there anyway i can move them to the top of the screen instead of the bottom? Thought i would repost with an image attached, sorry guys
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ipod.jpg
    2012-03-11 04:39 AM
    I'm good bro. Can't complain. Your in Canada right? Hockey fan?
    Of course. And a beer fan. Just like a good Canadian boy

Thought you might like these?

2012-03-11 04:50 AM
    Ok well I am using EPHSIOS5 SB Simple Clock and EPHDIOS5 Simple Clock Weather. Is there anyway i can move them to the top of the screen instead of the bottom? Thought i would repost with an image attached, sorry guys
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ipod.jpg
    You can change the position in the CSS folder.
    2012-03-11 04:52 AM
    yea yea yea.......Pinoy, that set up is as clean as they come. you always post the sickest set ups. I'm sure is light and runs sooooo smooth as well. hope everyone has been having a great day. Durben, your GPS work a long with the rest of the team is simply awesome. I knew you could do it. and I know this is the next step of weather modding, as I am sure you knew. seeing that you invested your incredibly valuable time into it. To the rest of the Squad, sorry I have been absent as of late, does not mean I am not here..........just keeping it down, holding it down, and doing it with no frowns. I really appreciate all the work, and the great effort placed by everyone, from mods, to walls, to icons to general help, and to those just getting involved. exceptional job team
    2012-03-11 04:56 AM
    yea yea yea.......Pinoy, that set up is as clean as they come. you always post the sickest set ups. I'm sure is light and runs sooooo smooth as well. hope everyone has been having a great day. Durben, your GPS work a long with the rest of the team is simply awesome. I knew you could do it. and I know this is the next step of weather modding, as I am sure you knew. seeing that you invested your incredibly valuable time into it. To the rest of the Squad, sorry I have been absent as of late, does not mean I am not here..........just keeping it down, holding it down, and doing it with no frowns. I really appreciate all the work, and the great effort placed by everyone, from mods, to walls, to icons to general help, and to those just getting involved. exceptional job team
    Thanks my brother! I just like the ease of the widgets, no mess, activate and go. Getting it that easy was a bit of a pain but once I figured it out it was golden. Real work there now is being done by the likes of Ian and Dacal. Great talents they are.
    Glad youre doing good.
    Shouldnt you be studying though? lol
    2012-03-11 05:01 AM
    Its a stupid question but there is no default loading and icon map in this theme, so you must search in the map bundles for the right app?
    Is this correct?
    2012-03-11 05:04 AM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-css.jpg
    Is this where i would edit? If so could you tell me what to actually put, I tried to put top and i did nothing, it did say absolute.
    2012-03-11 05:10 AM
    Of course. And a beer fan. Just like a good Canadian boy

Thought you might like these?

Thanks bro!! Definitely will work.
    2012-03-11 05:10 AM
    Any luck on my question guys??
    2012-03-11 05:12 AM
    @Durben, got a beer for you to try.

2012-03-11 05:14 AM

just threw up in my mouth a bit...
    2012-03-11 05:17 AM
    just threw up in my mouth a bit...
    Ha. It doesn't sound good, but it's def tasty.
    2012-03-11 05:20 AM
    Thanks bro!! Definitely will work.
    Welcome my friend

Ha. It doesn't sound good, but it's def tasty.
    I bet. I see Wells at the top and they make some tasty beverages. Cant get many in Canada though
    Ill keep an eye out, I try any beer once!
    2012-03-11 05:32 AM
    Welcome my friend

I bet. I see Wells at the top and they make some tasty beverages. Cant get many in Canada though
    Ill keep an eye out, I try any beer once!
    Have you ever tried Sierra Nevada Pale Ale? That's good too. And good for you (in moderation too). In moderation of course.
    2012-03-11 05:35 AM
    Have you ever tried Sierra Nevada Pale Ale? That's good too. And good for you (in moderation too). In moderation of course.
    Sierra Nevada Bigfoot ...per 12 oz - Calories 330 Alcohol 9.60% or

Flying Dog Double Pale Ale per 12 oz - Calories 314 Alcohol 10.50%

Last edited by BennyPR; 2012-03-11 at 05:45 AM.
    2012-03-11 05:40 AM

Dude those are amazing i got 4 of them sitting in my fridge right now!

little pricy but dammmmnnnnn they are amazing!
    2012-03-11 05:53 AM
    Sierra Nevada Bigfoot ...per 12 oz - Calories 330 Alcohol 9.60% or

Flying Dog Double Pale Ale per 12 oz - Calories 314 Alcohol 10.50%

Never had either of those. Never seen them as well
    Damn, I'm going for a beer now :P
    2012-03-11 05:57 AM
    I got one for u guys. Leinenkugels Big Eddy. 285 cal and 9.5%. Or Chimay at 9%. Soooo smooth
    2012-03-11 05:59 AM
    How do I get this theme?
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛
    2012-03-11 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD