After you did this, did you respring?

If so, check winterboard and see if the is something that is turned on above the folder that you made the edit in. if this is set this way on the highest winterboard folder, it should work. Unless it is coded into your widget/html file. if you want create your own theme folder and place it at the very top in winterboard.

+1

not available through cydia yet. you can trust Rob, We did.
    I will wait in till it comes to cydia
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛
    2012-03-11 02:24 PM
    Koolaid why don't you email rob and talk to him see if you can come up with a solution. Just a suggestion but check this thread look at all the people who have donated me included Rob can be trusted for sure
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-03-11 02:28 PM
    After you did this, did you respring?

If so, check winterboard and see if the is something that is turned on above the folder that you made the edit in. if this is set this way on the highest winterboard folder, it should work. Unless it is coded into your widget/html file. if you want create your own theme folder and place it at the very top in winterboard.

+1

not available through cydia yet. you can trust Rob, We did.
    +1 for the colours
    2012-03-11 02:29 PM
    Gan man on FIRE love The colors. But I would love a white look And a dark one
    2012-03-11 02:38 PM
    @ GaN-MaN

Looks GREAT Man !!
    You make a full colored UI ?
    2012-03-11 02:55 PM
    He can do it all love his color mods
    2012-03-11 02:55 PM
    Sure am. Will post all soon. 11 Colour Mods on its way.
    Cool, this is awesome.
    2012-03-11 03:03 PM
    Which weather widget can be used on LockScreen to be able to have my own picture there (picture of my girlfriend) + current weather condition?

Thanks.
    2012-03-11 03:04 PM
    Here the Safari Icon in Elite Framless Style...

Nice have you the orginal pic from this icon
    2012-03-11 03:08 PM
    2012-03-11 03:11 PM
    What weather widget is ths?
    Its really kool...
    Can someone share the psd icon plzz??

Still rocking the EPHD theme! So many options and alot of helping hands. Thanks all!

Pls the psd icon !!!
    2012-03-11 03:17 PM
    2100 pages!!!
    2012-03-11 03:22 PM
    I ask this before ( stupid question? ) is it only possible to change loading screens and icons by searching the right App in the Bundles dir?
    2012-03-11 03:30 PM
    I ask this before ( stupid question? ) is it only possible to change loading screens and icons by searching the right App in the Bundles dir?
    you can make your own custom theme with your custom icons in it,then place it on top in winterboard.
    2012-03-11 03:34 PM
    Wow...my wife will love this....please continue...
    I was just thinking the same thing! Nice work GaN!
    2012-03-11 03:43 PM
    Not sure about the loading screens mate, but there's an easier way to do the icons...make a folder "Icons" and put it in EPHD theme in iFile. In the folder you made you put two of each icon you want to use and name one of them exactly as it's named on your springboard and the second icon named the same but with @2x before the .png
    So, for example to change the icon for Cydia you put two copies of the icon you want in the folder and name them Cydia.png and [email protected]. Then go to winterboard and turn summerboard mode on and respring.. You can put as many icons as you want in this folder but you have to name them exactly as they are on your SB..
    2012-03-11 03:46 PM
    Not sure about the loading screens mate, but there's an easier way to do the icons...make a folder "Icons" and put it in EPHD theme in iFile. In the folder you made you put two of each icon you want to use and name one of them exactly as it's named on your springboard and the second icon named the same but with @2x before the .png
    So, for example to change the icon for Cydia you put two copies of the icon you want in the folder and name them Cydia.png and [email protected]. Then go to winterboard and turn summerboard mode on and respring.. You can put as many icons as you want in this folder but you have to name them exactly as they are on your SB..
    Summerboard oke i will try this
    2012-03-11 03:48 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to achieve to display seconds with EPHD_LS_Minimal?

Thanks.
    2012-03-11 03:57 PM
    Summerboard oke i will try this
    oke for the icons this works, but the trick for the loading screens? anybody nows Howe
    2012-03-11 03:57 PM
    oke for the icons this works, but no the trick for the loading screens anybody nows Howe
    dump your loading screen in there too and name it [email protected]
    2012-03-11 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD