2012-03-13 01:09 AM
    I got 4G!!!!!!

heres the png for anyone who like it..
    Not my best work but it will do for now

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-.png
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1331594117.279560.jpg  
    2012-03-13 01:13 AM
    SB Mock up by Schnedi maybe he share it Bud
    2012-03-13 01:13 AM
    looking for the bunle location for changing my clock icon, sombody can tell me.
    TIA
    2012-03-13 01:16 AM
    looking for the bunle location for changing my clock icon, sombody can tell me.
    TIA
    com.apple.mobiletimer?
    2012-03-13 01:18 AM
    Off topic what's everybody using to remove background apps? Thanks just wondering if there is anything better than remove background...
    2012-03-13 01:25 AM
    Off topic what's everybody using to remove background apps? Thanks just wondering if there is anything better than remove background...
    Weekillbackground for NC it works for me
    2012-03-13 01:27 AM
    com.apple.mobiletimer?
    Thanx so simple
    2012-03-13 01:29 AM
    Hey Chevy,

I'm using KillBackground....find it just that little better than RemoveBackground. I still like to use the task switcher and KilBackground puts a little skull and crossbones on the bottom left or right of the taskswitcher to kill all processes.

Lo and behold, i've just modded the settings icon for KillBackground and the icon that goes in the taskswitcher.

For the settings icon the bundle id is com.mathieubolard.killbackgroundpreferences and the icon name is [email protected]

For the taskwsitcher icon just put the second image into com.apple.springboard and name it [email protected]

Hope you like my icon and recommendation?

Cheers

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-kb_icon-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-kill-badge-2x.png

UniAW GPS. no animations = no ram or battery drain, and slideshow with simple weather icon

if you want it i can share it tomorrow (in my city) still have to do some fixes...
    Yes please, that is really nice....on a separate note, the black and blue safari icons you've just posted, please could you upload them again without the white frame around? i've right clicked and opened in new tab then saved image but they are still there. If you look closely you can see them in the original post.

Thanks Schnedi

EDIT: Ignore last comment Schnedi, i'm being stupid (open link in new tab NOT open image in new tab...Sorry!)
    Last edited by misterjrw; 2012-03-13 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Being Stupid
    2012-03-13 01:36 AM
    So fresh with this wallpaper.

Can you share the red metal badge?

Thanks. Very nice.
    2012-03-13 01:40 AM
    Someone brave to be the first one theming brand new DECK tweak from Cydia? Best shortcut tweak so far.
    2012-03-13 01:42 AM
    Can you share the red metal badge?

Thanks. Very nice.
    Sure, here. Just drag this folder into your Themes folder, you need the plist file that's why I'm upping it as a folder an not just the SBBadge image itself.

Red Metal Badge.theme.rar
    2012-03-13 01:47 AM
    I don't think u can dude. Apple is done signing 5.0.1
    You can't you are too late! Stay on 4.3.3 or go to 5.1 but it's only a tethered JB
    I guess I must be lucky.. I just updated to 5.0.1 from 4.3.3 The iSHSHit app really does work I guess. I simply emailed my 5.0.1 SHSH blobs to myself, built a custom IPSW with iFaith and restored. Seems to be all good for now... Now to redownload this theme and get all the iOS 5 benefits.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2012-03-13 01:51 AM
    Sure, here. Just drag this folder into your Themes folder, you need the plist file that's why I'm upping it as a folder an not just the SBBadge image itself.

Red Metal Badge.theme.rar
    Awesome. Works like a charm.
    2012-03-13 02:02 AM
    Thanks guys will check them out tonight!!
    2012-03-13 02:04 AM
    Here is my setup

2012-03-13 02:09 AM
    " EPHD 2012 Customer Service & Tech. Support, my name is Rob, how can I be of assistance.."
    " our Tech. Support line is open between the hours of Midnight and 6:am, feel free to call then. Our techs are registered vampires.."

On a serious note, thanks to everyone who comes here and helps others and teaches others how to do stuff. This is what SquadUp is all about.
    Thank you sir...could you explain to me how I can use an overlay? I have downloaded some from this thread but not sure how to use them.
    OK I've been on hold for over 2 hours listening to elevator music....
    2012-03-13 02:17 AM
    --
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-13.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-4.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-5.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-6.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-7.png  

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-8.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-9.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-11.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-12.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-20.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-21.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-23.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-24.png  

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-25.png  
    Last edited by jrnationfan88; 2012-03-13 at 02:37 AM.
    2012-03-13 02:31 AM
    I got 4G!!!!!!

heres the png for anyone who like it..
    Not my best work but it will do for now

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-.png
    Looks good, how much faster is it in real life though?

My setup of the moment:

2012-03-13 02:37 AM
    1. EPHD ChevyMuscleCar Animated Weather Widget v1.2 (available via Beta Repo)
    2. Other Images (NY Nights Edition) https://rapidshare.com/files/4226806...r_nynights.zip
    3. Oldster's line-calendar 5in1, unfortunately in German [HowTo] LineCalendar - Eine Datei 5 Anwendungen (4xWinterboard, 1xPerPageHtml)

that's it.

Hey Curry,

I'm using the LineCalendar that you posted the link for....thanks. Could you help with setting it up? I've translated it via the website itself (upper left corner - translations), and i think i've followed all correctly, but i still get just a black screen and the widget (not my wallpaper).

Can you advise please to how you got yours working? I'm trying to do the 4th WB method where you have to add the line of code after the <head> bit (and change it to Calendar.html).

Thanks
    2012-03-13 02:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD