What do you want to know?
    hi eric, i got the same problem...I was asking about my sc4 a couple pages back but never got an answer..I've swtiched sc4 theme on setting but when I looked my LS it wasn't themed..it just remains full cover art without getting themed..anyone has the same problem?

TIA
    2012-03-13 04:25 AM
    2012-03-13 04:28 AM
    Just want to take a second to give a big thanks to The Durben for the GPS/UniAW LS work. Derrick, this thing is awesome! I know I'm late to the party on this one, but I guess is was an IOS 4.x issue that kept it from workin properly. Anyway, thanks D, Ian Nicholl and crazyvivek. Nice work.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2012-03-13 04:32 AM
    Looks good, how much faster is it in real life though?

My setup of the moment:

Sorry I must have missed these dock icons in zui...

Can you post the phone and email icons?
    2012-03-13 04:34 AM
    here you go

2012-03-13 04:34 AM
    hi eric, i got the same problem...I was asking about my sc4 a couple pages back but never got an answer..I've swtiched sc4 theme on setting but when I looked my LS it wasn't themed..it just remains full cover art without getting themed..anyone has the same problem?

TIA
    I did but it was because of Springtomize. I had hide top bar enabled in the Lockscreen setting.
    Maybe check that if you have it?

Just want to take a second to give a big thanks to The Durben for the GPS/UniAW LS work. Derrick, this thing is awesome! I know I'm late to the party on this one, but I guess is was an IOS 4.x issue that kept it from workin properly. Anyway, thanks D, Ian Nicholl and crazyvivek. Nice work.
    Dude your very welcome. And my thanks to you for the kind words and taking the time. Not gonna lie, nice to be appreciated
    2012-03-13 04:37 AM
    2012-03-13 04:40 AM
    For the date you need to change the js to be this_day this_month this_date
    Back up the original and try to edit the line accordingly. Look for "this date string"
    I'd do it but honestly every time I change something someone wants something else..
    Not a shot a you
    For the Slideshow you need to add the corresponding lines to the html as you see the 1 through 10
    Add the same lines for how many pics you want and change the number accordingly. Next being 11.png 12.png ect. Then you just add the pic named 11.png 12.png ect to the Slideshow folder.
    @ncphotographer
    Look at the attached pic. This is in the Locbackground.html.
    There are // on the top set of lines starting before document.getElementById
    Remove those lines and add them in front of the second document.getElementById
    Note the differences on those two lines. That's part of how you set up the date to display.

The slashes in front basically turn on off each set of lines
    2012-03-13 04:51 AM
    Looks good!, I would maybe edit the date( swap date and month around and add the st,nd,rd,th to the date)
    like this?

thanks to everyone who involves in creating such marvelous widget & wallpaper as well..
    Last edited by smr_95; 2012-03-13 at 05:21 AM.
    2012-03-13 05:16 AM
    like this?

thanks to everyone who involves in creating such marvelous widget & wallpaper as well..
    Yeah looks nice, Personally I might take out "today is" and just have it read Tuesday March 13th. I like simple!
    2012-03-13 05:38 AM
    @ncphotographer
    Look at the attached pic. This is in the Locbackground.html.
    There are // on the top set of lines starting before document.getElementById
    Remove those lines and add them in front of the second document.getElementById
    Note the differences on those two lines. That's part of how you set up the date to display.

The slashes in front basically turn on off each set of lines
    Thanks for the help.....I really appreciate it. I'll try it when I get home in the morning.....thanks again.
    2012-03-13 05:42 AM
    Nice icons. Do you have settings, voice memo and contacts?

TIA.
    2012-03-13 05:46 AM
    My glow on the zui icons are pretty shallow. I tried to make one but failed big time I'm hoping someone could make a few colors for me. TIA
    2012-03-13 05:55 AM
    Thanks for the help.....I really appreciate it. I'll try it when I get home in the morning.....thanks again.
    Yippy.....I was apple to do it from my phone and didn't have to wait till I got home. Thanks so much Durben.....you made it so easy!!
    2012-03-13 05:55 AM
    I did but it was because of Springtomize. I had hide top bar enabled in the Lockscreen setting.
    Maybe check that if you have it?
    Hi Durben thanks for your reply..try to enable & disable "hide top bar" in ln springtomize LS setting, and now the SC4 is working fine in my LS!...You're the man!!!

Thanks a bunch boss...

Yeah looks nice, Personally I might take out "today is" and just have it read Tuesday March 13th. I like simple!
    That's a good idea, I might try that later..thanks bud..

Thanks a lot to Durben....I got my SC4 works at last...
    Last edited by smr_95; 2012-03-13 at 06:06 AM.
    2012-03-13 05:57 AM
    My glow on the zui icons are pretty shallow. I tried to make one but failed big time I'm hoping someone could make a few colors for me. TIA
    What colors are you looking for?
    2012-03-13 06:07 AM
    Here is my setup

Wt hell is going on oO This layout is working for everyone but not me ;( every time i apply it i'm loosing settings icon and few others ...

2012-03-13 06:35 AM
    like this?

Can You the modified htlm please?
    2012-03-13 06:54 AM
    What colors are you looking for?
    Thanks bro!!
    2012-03-13 07:00 AM
    @brewko

any chance you sharing those phone, mail, and messages icons?
    2012-03-13 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD