User Tag List

Could someone post the link here to all the icons,loaders and so on? I'm on mobile all the time so can't see signature from people's.

@ bars, maybe you could get those pink sb mods and icons into the repo? Would be aswome for my girl
    Keep it uuuup!!
    2012-03-16 10:48 PM
    Could someone post the link here to all the icons,loaders and so on? I'm on mobile all the time so can't see signature from people's.

@ bars, maybe you could get those pink sb mods and icons into the repo? Would be aswome for my girl
    Keep it uuuup!!
    here's Curry's Curry's little HP
    2012-03-16 10:49 PM
    I tried everything, even had Kyle (the owner of this website) remote in with me, pull some logs from the iPhone configuration utility, but we were unable to save it. I have to take a little breather, I have been working on it literally ALL DAY. My head is POUNDING right now. I will try to get my wires iPhone 4 jailbroken, and on the latest version, then I can start building the update /changelog....

thanks for everyones suggestions today, I appreciate it

I think this had something to do with the initial issue. I don't recommend it at least until it is proved to be OK. I think the issue arrises that the "build #" and your version # then do not match
    Worst case scenerio just run it up to the Apple store an make up a fake story of how something's ****** up with it an they'll swap it out with a new one. I do this every time I drop my phone or it gets a single scratch of any sort, lol.
    2012-03-16 10:57 PM
    Icons and Loaders probably NSFW and or Children around
    Photos/Weather?

Loaders for this one are remote linked
    Photos http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5...tosloading.png
    Weather http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/610...herloading.png

Flashlight?
    Icon http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/4...hlighticon.png
    Loader http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/181...ghtloading.png
    2012-03-16 10:58 PM
    Not sure as to use the second glass frame with the metal parts on the corners or keep it simple without them..
    Yo Carlos, loving the second setup man. Looks clean!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-03-16 10:59 PM
    could I get a couple of icon/loaders made?

2012-03-16 11:02 PM
    Love this time of day.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0912.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0913.png  
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-03-16 11:14 PM
    @Durben:Thats siick Bud btw keep up the good work with Ian for the GPS
    2012-03-16 11:15 PM
    could I get a couple of icon/loaders made?
    Here ya go. I wasn't sure what you wanted the second pic for so you have a choice

Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-camerafr.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-notes.png  
    2012-03-16 11:16 PM
    Here ya go. I wasn't sure what you wanted the second pic for so you have a choice

thanks again Eric...you nailed it.It's for notes
    2012-03-16 11:17 PM
    What's up Gang.....what did I missed???
    2012-03-16 11:23 PM
    Rob had to update to 5.1

Switching his 4S to his wife's 4

I posted some sexy icons

A bunch of other icons and loaders by various others

Not much else Happy Friday brother
    2012-03-16 11:29 PM
    @Brewko, very minor "addon" to what you had. Decided to make the "pins" look like screws. Kinda. Anyway, I'm not sure if I think it's missing something or if it's too much. Maybe just need to change the weather pic.

2012-03-16 11:32 PM
    Rob had to update to 5.1

I posted some sexy icons

O and Eric made me some more hot icons
    2012-03-16 11:32 PM
    Rob had to update to 5.1

I posted some sexy icons

"...and that was the Sexy Friday News. Have a great weekend everyone!..." <offair>
    @Metaserph
    2012-03-16 11:33 PM
    Just an stupid question: iTunes 10.6 is safe for jailbreakers?

Thanks

BennyPR

2012-03-17 12:15 AM
    Heres what Im working with today. for added protection I wrapped er up with element pro black ops special edition case.

Im having a hard time getting my city to display on divided weather. Ive gone through wallpaper.html with fine tooth and comb....

also can someone create a plist to move my 3x3 setup closer to the time on the top.

2012-03-17 12:16 AM
    My very seldom shown SB at the moment
    Still playing with some of my own icons but most of these are staying for now

2012-03-17 12:20 AM

looks sleek and clean! Possible to share twitter icon with @LockeBA
    2012-03-17 12:39 AM

Very sleek DB....could you possibly share the wallpaper and let me know which font you are using, thanks
    2012-03-17 12:44 AM