User Tag List

with schnedi's psd

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-carrier-2-.png
    2012-03-18 06:06 PM
    Hi guys,
    Can someone tell me if the sb gpsephdremix v2 can be made into a per page widget. If so how can I do it. TIA
    2012-03-18 06:08 PM
    Has any one made a GPS version of - EPHDiOS5_Weather_Lock.theme yet?
    I did
    It's the EPHDiOS5 GPS Weather
    2012-03-18 06:11 PM

SB Clock

SB Clock2.theme.zip
    2012-03-18 06:12 PM
    Eric can you hellp with this??
    Here ya go.
    Attached Images Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-tnt-logo.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-tnt-red-logo.png 
    2012-03-18 06:12 PM

SB Clock [v2]

SB Clock3.theme.zip
    2012-03-18 06:18 PM
    I know I'm a noob at this stuff but how do I get ride of the slide to unlock stock one. I downloads and used no slider. But it still leaves leaves the square box with the picture o the lock there. How do I hide it to use the one that comes with your LS one that says slide to activate with you animated one.

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha
    2012-03-18 06:18 PM
    Hey guys,
    Can the sb widget from gpsephd remix v2 be made into a per page widget. If so, how can it be done. What to I have to change to do that. Also, I feel so spoiled with these great widgets. All you guys responsible for them rock!
    2012-03-18 06:33 PM
    I know I'm a noob at this stuff but how do I get ride of the slide to unlock stock one. I downloads and used no slider. But it still leaves leaves the square box with the picture o the lock there. How do I hide it to use the one that comes with your LS one that says slide to activate with you animated one.
    Are you using the MP lockscreen?
    2012-03-18 06:39 PM
    Thanks guys
    2012-03-18 06:45 PM
    My SB layout.. Thanks creators
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1332092961.346931.jpg  

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2012-03-18 06:47 PM
    Hey guys,
    Can the sb widget from gpsephd remix v2 be made into a per page widget. If so, how can it be done. What to I have to change to do that. Also, I feel so spoiled with these great widgets. All you guys responsible for them rock!
    I'm pretty sure the guy to ask about that would be Chevy as it's his widget I believe. Although someone else might know the answer as well.
    2012-03-18 06:48 PM
    I'm pretty sure the guy to ask about that would be Chevy as it's his widget I believe. Although someone else might know the answer as well.
    Anything can really go into perpage. It's just a matter if someone wants to do it.
    Size is different as perpage don't account for the 20px statbar so info would have to be moved as well as renaming Wallpaper.html to Widget.html and putting it in perpage folder.
    2012-03-18 06:52 PM
    I did
    It's the EPHDiOS5 GPS Weather
    Thanks Durben. I thought someone might have done!

I just couldn't find it but it was because I didn't download the EPHD GPS tweak because the 'my location' app conflicted with Crazyvivek's.

It may be worth separating the 'my location' app from the cydia tweak on the official release just for the newbies that have Crazys already installed.

Thanks again Durben.
    2012-03-18 06:54 PM
    Rob did you get my PM?
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    guys help....i just updated to the stuff for us on cydia...im stuck in safe mode.please help!
    the chevy update and durben
    Here ya go.
    Hey eric can you do the same for me one saying 'UNIQ' & another saying 'RM' but in the color code #00CCFF thanks
    2012-03-18 07:02 PM
    Yea which I like the one behind it, but I like to get rid of the sock slide to lock all together for a clean look on any of the other ones.

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha
    2012-03-18 07:03 PM
    Thanks Durben. I thought someone might have done!

I just couldn't find it but it was because I didn't download the EPHD GPS tweak because the 'my location' app conflicted with Crazyvivek's.

It may be worth separating the 'my location' app from the cydia tweak on the official release just for the newbies that have Crazys already installed.

Thanks again Durben.
    Rob will be doing that later so there is no issue with a possible conflict although we have not seen one yet.
    I know Chevy installed over top and had no problem.

guys help....i just updated to the stuff for us on cydia...im stuck in safe mode.please help!
    the chevy update and durben
    Restart from safe mode?
    2012-03-18 07:06 PM
    iOutBank

2012-03-18 07:09 PM