how I can have EPHD 2012 Font
    2012-03-24 07:07 PM
    MMi really can't be themed as far as I can tell. All of the bars and most other things are cached. Little things can be done but not much would actually change.
    At least top and bottom bars would be nice some buttons are themed and just makes it look like unfinished
    2012-03-24 07:09 PM
    how I can have EPHD 2012 Font

if you donated, can be found in Elite beta repo
    2012-03-24 07:12 PM
    At least top and bottom bars would be nice some buttons are themed and just makes it look like unfinished
    That's the thing. The app folder pretty much only includes icons and emoticons. The top and bottom bars aren't in there.
    2012-03-24 07:13 PM
    rq

Yes Sir +1

Darkness you think you can whip me up a "WaGGuM" Zeppelin Logo??
    2012-03-24 07:13 PM
    if you donated, can be found in Elite beta repo
    ok i find it thanks schnedi
    2012-03-24 07:17 PM
    my new gps ls loving it (took me so long to catch the clock flip on the snapshot)
    goodnight ppl

please , please share. I love it !
    2012-03-24 07:18 PM
    Yes Sir +1

Darkness you think you can whip me up a "WaGGuM" Zeppelin Logo??
    Like these?

Edit: Fixed the capital M at the end.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-waggum.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-waggum1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-waggum2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-waggum3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-waggum4.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-waggum5.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-waggum.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-waggum1.png  

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-waggum2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-waggum3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-waggum4.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-waggum5.png  
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-03-24 at 07:24 PM.
    2012-03-24 07:19 PM
    very nice dude..
    Share please???
    2012-03-24 07:21 PM
    I assume everything is correct.....I simply coppied your folder into my theme/bundles/autopear.actionslider then resprung but nothing.
    Respring just will not happen. Un-tick and tick again the theme from Winterboard to load new files
    2012-03-24 07:23 PM
    Nice iPod icon! Can you share that please
    How did you change your Sparrow icon?
    2012-03-24 07:24 PM
    Here's an HTC Style widget

This is a Dual weather widget it means you can choose between use the GPS or use as a normal weather to do it open file Config.js and keep the line: var locale = "0" if you want use the GPS or change the 0 to your city code found in National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report if you want to use it as a normal widget

in the Config.js you can change date language and more weather info (celsius to fahrenheit, interval refresh...)

Credits to all users involved in the GPS weather widget (crazyvivek, durben, ian nicoll, and of course Dacal) and nucu for the flipclock (modded by me)

Last edited by Schnedi; 2012-03-24 at 07:33 PM.
    2012-03-24 07:24 PM
    How did you change your Sparrow icon?
    Folder Name: Sparrow.app

Icon Name: [email protected]

2012-03-24 07:25 PM
    Like these?

Edit: Fixed the capital M at the end.

Sick!! Pretty please just make the M capital?

Edit: THANK YOU!
    Last edited by WaGGuM; 2012-03-24 at 07:32 PM.
    2012-03-24 07:26 PM

This is a Dual weather widget it means you can choose between use the GPS or use as a normal weather to do it open file Config.js and keep the line: var locale = "0" if you want use the GPS or change the 0 to your city code found in National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report if you want to use it as a normal widget

in the Config.js you can change date language and more weather info (celsius to fahrenheit, interval refresh...)

Credits to all users involved in the GPS weather widget (crazyvivek, durben, ian nicoll, and of course Dacal) and nucu for the flipclock (modded by me)

Beautiful thank you can it be used with perpage HTML soo I can have it only on my home page??
    2012-03-24 07:36 PM

Its very nice.. Thank you!
    2012-03-24 07:42 PM
    Another carrier req:
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-kostas.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-kostas1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-kostas2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-kostas3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-kostas4.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-kostas5.png  
    2012-03-24 07:46 PM
    Sparrow - Pretty basic but I dig it for whatever reasons:

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sparrowep.png

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sparrowepf.png

2012-03-24 07:47 PM
    2012-03-24 07:54 PM
    how I can change the borders of original theme so that it looks like in my photo
    look like the phone and mail icon
    please

2012-03-24 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD