replace the css file inside Styles/style.css with the css file below
    Perfect thank you
    2012-03-24 11:23 PM
    That's part of the paid theme. Just donate a minimum of $3 to [email protected] and you'll get access to the beta repo and all of the theme. Def worth more than $3 though.
    Got your pm dude. I'll look at that later if I get time.
    Hanging with my kids right now. Probably after dinner though
    2012-03-24 11:24 PM
    Pinoy if you pull the icon shadow from the phone using Ifunbox it will show as it should
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-03-24 11:25 PM
    Your settings and safari icon are picking up the iconmask from the EPHD base theme. Make sure you have the correct icon name and bundle id in the frameless theme.

Also, so is your foldericonBG. Check in com.apple.springboard for [email protected] within the frameless theme.
    Can you go into more detail on this as I'm confuse on where to drop stock icons, App Store icons, Cydia icons, etc...
    2012-03-24 11:30 PM
    Pinoy if you pull the icon shadow from the phone using Ifunbox it will show as it should
    Really? Ok I'll try that. Not super important cause I just made every icon on device so don't need auto skin that much. But lots of images I would normally mod that I couldn't access cause of the voodoo spell. Lol thanks Gun!
    2012-03-24 11:36 PM
    Is anybody now the StatusBar WordClock.theme how is working ?I have it but when i have it on top of all the themes i lose all the themes and when i have it before is not working...?
    No body...?

Really? Ok I'll try that. Not super important cause I just made every icon on device so don't need auto skin that much. But lots of images I would normally mod that I couldn't access cause of the voodoo spell. Lol thanks Gun!
    @Pinou do you now i how i can fix the problem..?
    2012-03-24 11:39 PM
    I asked this last week and didn't get a response.....is it possible to have "facetime" on my homepage like an app as apposed to going in to contacts, selecting the contact then starting facetime?
    2012-03-24 11:43 PM
    No body...?

@Pinou do you now i how i can fix the problem..?
    What status word clock? Use a blank image to replace the BG that is in the clock folder. Get transparent statusbar from Cydia. Run up top winterboard. Turn any widgets off at first and just try to get the clock to work.
    2012-03-24 11:45 PM
    Norcal, thanks for sharing I love this LS. 2 questions for ya
    1- I still have slide to unlock, how do I get rid of that?
    2- gps doesn't work on 5.1. Is there a another way to display my weather?

2012-03-24 11:51 PM
    I asked this last week and didn't get a response.....is it possible to have "facetime" on my homepage like an app as apposed to going in to contacts, selecting the contact then starting facetime?
    Hard to get a response to a question about a possible tweak in a thread about themes.
    Try searching MMi or google it.
    If I knew a way I'd tell you but I just Siri if I'm lazy to make a few extra clicks
    2012-03-24 11:53 PM
    that i dont know but you could make it a little easier by saving Facetime to a specific person in your favorites list. It beats searching through your contact list.

to remove the slide to unlock, go to springotomize/lockscreen/ under slider turn on custome label, go to the blank area under it to custom and press spacebar once then respring.
    Last edited by ShioN915; 2012-03-24 at 11:58 PM.
    2012-03-24 11:54 PM

If its only GPS weather you're out of luck on 5.1 right now.
    You could put a text file in Documents folder called myLocation.txt and manually write your latitude/longitude in.
    I have no way to test that as I'm on 5.0.1 but the idea is sound based off what I've been doing with the app.

Inside the text it should look like this but obviously with your cities lat/long. Just google it

Lat=49.18
    Long=-122.94
    2012-03-24 11:59 PM

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5196/imageskp.jpg

you can "update" it with the newer version of the GPS widget and can choose between gps or normal widget. that one works in iOS 5.1
    2012-03-25 12:02 AM

I'm at work atm as soon as I get home I will look into it, will take shnedis advice and hopefully update it n fix it but I'm running 5.0.1 so not sure how to start
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2012-03-25 12:17 AM
    Hard to get a response to a question about a possible tweak in a thread about themes.
    Try searching MMi or google it.
    If I knew a way I'd tell you but I just Siri if I'm lazy to make a few extra clicks
    Thanks for the response Durben......unfortunately I don't know the difference between what is considered a "tweak" and what might be considered a theme adjustment. I'll certainly check out google to see what I can find. I apologize for clouding up the thread unnecessarily.
    2012-03-25 12:18 AM
    What status word clock? Use a blank image to replace the BG that is in the clock folder. Get transparent statusbar from Cydia. Run up top winterboard. Turn any widgets off at first and just try to get the clock to work.
    With out the widgets it is working .Together like your lockscreen it doesn't work.
    2012-03-25 12:20 AM
    I'm at work atm as soon as I get home I will look into it, will take shnedis advice and hopefully update it n fix it but I'm running 5.0.1 so not sure how to start

if for any reason you don't get it. i'll help you. just PM
    2012-03-25 12:25 AM
    It's not really a fix or an update. Code changes to allow gps or woeid in the widget.
    One or the other by entering a zip or using the app to use gps.
    The method I said will work as well. Either way they have to enter info into something if on 5.1
    The location.js used for the widgets reads the txt file in Documents folder.
    The app creates this text file and also updates it when turned on
    So like I said, simple fix for peeps on 5.1 is just create that file themselves and input a latitude and longitude for their city. I know it's sound because I made the original weather.js point to this file instead of app uuid.
    This is why gps weather is working this easily for people.

Thanks for the response Durben......unfortunately I don't know the difference between what is considered a "tweak" and what might be considered a theme adjustment. I'll certainly check out google to see what I can find. I apologize for clouding up the thread unnecessarily.
    Didn't mean don't cloud the thread. Was only saying you might get a better answer somewhere else
    2012-03-25 12:26 AM
    Is there any way to get this to just say philadelphia ?
    If its like most widgets, you can do this:
    Open the html file and search for "obj.city" without the quotes.
    Replace it with "Philadelphia" with the quotes.
    2012-03-25 12:31 AM
    @Pinoy look the lockscreen .When i have it on i lose the lockscreen.

2012-03-25 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD