I use a Blade Aluminum case
    Sometimes lose a bar depending on the area but it's not a noticeable difference between having the case on/off the phone.
    2012-03-25 05:58 AM

is there someone who can remove the white lines for me ,
    try to fix it my self but dosn'twork well
    Something like this ???

Durben my friend i know You're best in coding etc. Can You tell me how can I enable Lables for all icons in this widget and a question to anyone... what is the iconoclasm layout for this ???

TIA
    Last edited by iskariotA; 2012-03-25 at 06:06 AM.

2012-03-25 05:59 AM

Durben my friend i know You're best in coding etc. Can You tell me how can I enable Lables for all icons in this widget and a question to anyone... what is the iconoclasm layout for this ???

TIA
    It looks like you have the Linear plist enabled in Iconoclasm. Try making a copy of the system default layout and just move the rows down some. Try adding like 20 to the first number in the rows. Then 15, then 10, then 5 in the last row.

The docked and undocked icon labels are either something that's changed in Springtomize or you need to go into the info.plist file in the theme and get rid of the transparent string in the labels area. Hope that makes sense.
    2012-03-25 06:11 AM
    It looks like you have the Linear plist enabled in Iconoclasm. Try making a copy of the system default layout and just move the rows down some. Try adding like 20 to the first number in the rows. Then 15, then 10, then 5 in the last row.

The docked and undocked icon labels are either something that's changed in Springtomize or you need to go into the info.plist file in the theme and get rid of the transparent string in the labels area. Hope that makes sense.
    Hmmm Iconoclasm layer maker is hard for me ;( I thought there is already complete layout somewhere :P And about those labels i've noticed lables strings in info.plist but i rather not to touch it ^^

2012-03-25 06:15 AM
    Hmmm Iconoclasm layer maker is hard for me ;( I thought there is already complete layout somewhere :P And about those labels i've noticed lables strings in info.plist but i rather not to touch it ^^
    For the info.plist. Go into the main theme and find the plist. Under DockedIconLabelStyle and UndockedIconLabelStyle look for color: transparent; just change the transparent to #ffffff if you want white or #C0C0C0 if you want a silver look. I'll try to make an iconoclasm layout for you real quick.
    2012-03-25 06:18 AM
    How could I use this widget with perpagehtml??
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1332645762.651065.jpg  
    2012-03-25 06:20 AM
    Try this plist in Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts

Isk.plist
    2012-03-25 06:29 AM
    For the info.plist. Go into the main theme and find the plist. Under DockedIconLabelStyle and UndockedIconLabelStyle look for color: transparent; just change the transparent to #ffffff if you want white or #C0C0C0 if you want a silver look. I'll try to make an iconoclasm layout for you real quick.
    I'm losing icon labels when enabling TopGPSWeather from zoo an in info.plist that is included there i can see

"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0"><dict>

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>opacity: 0</string>

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>

</dict></plist>"

2012-03-25 06:30 AM
    Thanks zooropalg for the nice widget

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1332641271.043747.jpg
    2012-03-25 06:31 AM
    I'm losing icon labels when enabling TopGPSWeather from zoo an in info.plist that is included there i can see

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

</dict></plist>"
    If you want the icons labels, change the opacity: 0 to opacity: 1 or maybe 0.8
    2012-03-25 06:32 AM
    Thanks zooropalg for the nice widget

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1332641271.043747.jpg

Are You using iconoclasm ??? If so pls share that layout TIA

2012-03-25 06:33 AM
    For the 12hr time search for this, and remove the // like below:

Code:
      // Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"

currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? currentHours + 24 : currentHours;

// Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed

currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

// Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"

currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;
    To move the clock up, look almost to the bottom of the html for this, I changed the top: to 12 and its close, but adjust as you want:

Code:
    <table style="position: absolute;top: 12px; left: 13px; width: 320px; height: 481px;z-index: 1000">
    Hey man, thanks a million! Really really appreciate it, sir.

Only other thing I can ask for with this lock aswell as the one that's in the repo, Minimal LS I believe it is? Is if someone made a slick slide to unlock, I don't like the tap to unlocks - countless times I end up accidentally unlocking my phone just pulling it out my pocket.
    2012-03-25 06:38 AM
    If you want the icons labels, change the opacity: 0 to opacity: 1 or maybe 0.8
    I owe You Eric A biiig one

2012-03-25 06:39 AM
    I'm using iconoclasm "FiveIRows Improved (by Keyaku)".. hope this helps with your layout
    2012-03-25 06:41 AM
    Dood Eric took the time to post a Plist for you a couple posts up? Really?
    2012-03-25 06:46 AM
    Btw. i just looked at my watch i received for my Brother rumcajs so i thought why not

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-clock.png

Cheers

Dood Eric took the time to post a Plist for you a couple posts up? Really?
    I've used that plist but it wasn't the setup i wanted ... Now i got it so thanks
    Last edited by iskariotA; 2012-03-25 at 06:51 AM.

2012-03-25 06:49 AM
    Ok here is the LS all credit to schnedi and nucu

LS SchNC

LS SchNC.theme.zip
    how to get rid of AM/PM on the upper left corner of the flip clock? I tried to look at the LS.html but #span ampm is already dispaly: none;
    would some one help me on this?
    thanks
    2012-03-25 06:53 AM
    I've used that plist but it wasn't the setup i wanted ... Now i got it so thanks
    I used the pic you posted asking about the iconoclasm setup to do the layout. Was it too tight or something? Did you want to have more icons? Just curious.
    2012-03-25 06:54 AM

</dict></plist>"
    Just delete the Info.plist from his Lockscreen

how to get rid of AM/PM on the upper left corner of the flip clock? I tried to look at the LS.html but #span ampm is already dispaly: none;
    would some one help me on this?
    thanks
    I didn't DL it but probably the am/pm are on the actual clock number images.
    So removing it is not that simple. Need to edit the pics.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-03-25 at 07:00 AM.
    2012-03-25 06:57 AM
    Just delete the Info.plist from his Lockscreen

I didn't DL it but probably the am/pm are on the actual clock number images.
    So removing it is not that simple. Need to edit the pics.
    ok thanks durben, i guess i'm just gonna leave it there then..
    2012-03-25 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD