Wish I knew too! here is your wallpaper. I used schnedi's psd

Sure I don't mind sharing, I just won't post them in the thread unless Rob doesn't mind. There zui glass icons, I made a bunch of them using Hursts zui psd. hit me up in a message

Looks to me like something is trying to override your theme. Check to make sure your not trying to run two separate SB widgets.
    Hi Peeps this Thread grow up so fast so for what widget is this wally

Where can i find the wallpaper with the TV in the background that snakeeater01 posted or who ever posted it?
    Brother the TV is a PerPage Widget
    2012-03-25 01:15 PM
    Could somebody expand this icon to 118x120 in dimension please. Thanks
    Do you have it without the white background? Unless I'm saving it wrong its not a very good pic.
    2012-03-25 01:19 PM
    Just to add to this, the Photobucket app in the appstore makes it easy to upload your screenshots right from your phone. I'm just waiting on the tweak to let me do it directly from the camera roll.
    Agreed...
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2012-03-25 01:19 PM
    Do you have it without the white background? Unless I'm saving it wrong its not a very good pic.
    Not sure what you mean. On my phone the icon has white outlines. Its in incorrect dimension...
    2012-03-25 01:25 PM
    Could somebody expand this icon to 118x120 in dimension please. Thanks

EDIT: Darkness... I am gona be a pain now. The last tube map icon didnt look right on my phone so could you redo it again please? This time dont crop the picture just dumb it down to 118x120 in dimension. Thanks!
    i only have the frameless psd if you need a border, but these should be the correct size:
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon4.png  
    Last edited by jjk454ss; 2012-03-25 at 01:28 PM.
    2012-03-25 01:26 PM
    I try it and in a few minutes i tell you.Many thanks two days i'm trying to fix it.

My set up with gps and no gps and with deferent docks.
    Thanks to @schnedi.

The one small problem here is that i lose the names from the apps.
    Can i do something for that..?

Can some one share from the first picture the red dock??
    2012-03-25 01:29 PM
    i only have the frameless psd if you need a border, but these should be the correct size:
    Yeah they look great. Could you put an old frame on them please? plus they gotta be in 118x120 in dimension. Thanks
    2012-03-25 01:38 PM
    My setup ....not something new...but love it!
    Thx too many guys here that spent many hours

2012-03-25 01:39 PM
    Yeah they look great. Could you put an old frame on them please? plus they gotta be in 118x120 in dimension. Thanks
    Is the size I posted wrong? If you point me to where I can get the psd for the original icons I will put them in that border, but I don't have it now.

Edit: How are these:

OK, I have to do something different now that I see them.

I don't see how to delete an attachment, so ignore the first 2 and see if the second 2 are what you need.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon5.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon6.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon7.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon8.png  
    Last edited by jjk454ss; 2012-03-25 at 01:50 PM.
    2012-03-25 01:41 PM
    I try it and in a few minutes i tell you.Many thanks two days i'm trying to fix it.

My set up with gps and no gps and with deferent docks.
    Thanks to @schnedi.

The one small problem here is that i lose the names from the apps.
    Can i do something for that..?

What app you use to make this screenshots??
    2012-03-25 01:44 PM
    Is the size I posted wrong? If you point me to where I can get the psd for the original icons I will put them in that border, but I don't have it now.
    Yup its in 120x120 in dimension. I dont have the psd for the original icons so thanks for your efforts mate. Appreciate it
    2012-03-25 01:44 PM
    Yup its in 120x120 in dimension. I dont have the psd for the original icons so thanks for your efforts mate. Appreciate it
    I added them to my previous post, but try these:

The psd was in the theme, I just never had used it before.

You can get a psd for photoshop that allows you to post your screenshot onto an image of the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon8.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon7.png  
    2012-03-25 01:51 PM
    Hate to be a pain but could somebody pm the Sbsetting V1 (blue/red version)
    Please don't post it on the forum just pm me
    Thanks

PS
    Why was it taken out the last update????????????????????????????
    2012-03-25 01:55 PM
    I added them to my previous post, but try these:

The psd was in the theme, I just never had used it before.
    Getting closer buddy lol Its not in the original frame.. One you posted has white glow at the bottom.. An example below...
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-yooo.png  
    2012-03-25 01:56 PM
    Screentaker.

Can some one share from the first picture the red dock??
    2012-03-25 02:01 PM
    Can one of you master make this top weather widget? I love the black with white text, maybe even make it slightly smaller to get 3 rows of icons under neath it. this would look sick for a LS or SB. This widget is from weather +

Just sick Norcal! Could you possibly make the top pic look similar to this one with the clock being centered and the the text white with a black background? only if you have time

what theme are those icons from? Freeburd???

Hate to be a pain but could somebody pm the Sbsetting V1 (blue/red version)
    Please don't post it on the forum just pm me
    Thanks

PS
    Why was it taken out the last update????????????????????????????

I would like to get it too. I agree why take it out. I loved that one and was one of the reasons why I bought the theme and was sorry to see it not there.
    2012-03-25 02:59 PM
    Getting closer buddy lol Its not in the original frame.. One you posted has white glow at the bottom.. An example below...
    Sorry, its in the psd I have, and I don't know how to remove it.
    2012-03-25 03:01 PM
    Sorry, its in the psd I have, and I don't know how to remove it.
    No problem dude! Appreciate your efforts!

Could somebody put an original old frame without glow on these icons please?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon7.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon8.png  
    2012-03-25 03:05 PM
    No problem dude! Appreciate your efforts!

Could somebody put an original old frame without glow on these icons please?
    Attempt #176.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon8-copy.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mapicon7-copy.png  
    2012-03-25 03:07 PM
    Just saw this on twitter
    Attachment 575547
    2012-03-25 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD