User Tag List

you have to install mylocation app for gps widget to work..
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-deuxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

This right? I think you can install the symptoms.
    What does the problem?
    Please help me ..
    2012-04-02 04:31 AM

What does the problem?
    Please help me ..
    Nope its not it ... App comes along with Durbens GPS weather widgets in beta repo

Time to sleep it's 6am here in Poland... Cya tomorrow gang sleep well
    Last edited by iskariotA; 2012-04-02 at 04:41 AM.

2012-04-02 04:36 AM
    Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

This is by far my favorite theme, but would there be any way to change the icons? My favorite currently is the Frameless icon set, with the very thin framed icons. However, I personally love icons without borders at all, or even soft-touched icons similar to the old Legacy icons. Are there any plans for a new auto-mask in the near future, or would someone be able to help with this? Thanks!
    2012-04-02 04:44 AM

What does the problem?
    Please help me ..
    yep, iskarioT is right, forgot to tell you it's on the beta repo, go & have a look..

Nope its not it ... App comes along with Durbens GPS weather widgets in beta repo

it 11:00 AM here...have a good night sleep dude..
    2012-04-02 04:46 AM

Download from Cydia : Search for "GPS Weather Lockscreen"

Installation Instructions :
    ==================
    1. Download the theme from Cydia
    2. Open application MyLocation from your homescreen and turn on "Sig. Change" only. Allow application to use Location Services and then close the application.
    2012-04-02 04:56 AM
    can someone provide the link to the online storage of icons for this theme...I cant find the page of where the link was?
    2012-04-02 05:08 AM
    I know I saw this several pages back and forgot to write it down.....what program do I need to install on my PC running Windows 7 to access and manipulate all the files on my 4S? I have been doing all this on my phone with Ifile and think it would be easier on the laptop lol.

Thanks,

Glenn
    2012-04-02 05:13 AM
    I know I saw this several pages back and forgot to write it down.....what program do I need to install on my PC running Windows 7 to access and manipulate all the files on my 4S? I have been doing all this on my phone with Ifile and think it would be easier on the laptop lol.

Thanks,

Glenn
    i use iFunBox(free) and DiskAid(paid)

can someone provide the link to the online storage of icons for this theme...I cant find the page of where the link was?
    Here is one link. look in his signature also.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2012-04-02 at 05:19 AM.
    2012-04-02 05:16 AM
    ephdios5.hitart.com - Various Icons & LS
    ephdios5.hitart.com - Curry's Icons & LS

Please thank CurryKing
    2012-04-02 05:28 AM
    Found some time to make my missing SettingsIcons.

InfiniDock
    LastApp
    OpenOther
    Cascade
    PkgBackup
    ClockHide
    WeatherIcon
    DataUsage
    ScreenDimmer
    Ask2Call
    SBRotator5

You will find the folders structure in the .zip file. Download: ...click me (than hit the thanks button)

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-infinidock-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-lastapp-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-openother_icon-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-overflow-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-pkgbackup-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-clockhide-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-weathericon-small-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sbdatausagesettings-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sunseticon-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-asktocall-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sbrotator.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sbrotator-2x.png
    Last edited by Curryking; 2012-04-03 at 06:09 AM.
    2012-04-02 06:15 AM
    Sorry to ask but I've saw an Elite PRO Pink Icon Set. Do you know where may I download it? Thanks.
    2012-04-02 06:23 AM
    Hello Folks

Finally back up to date on this lightning fast forum!

Monet has some really sleek widgets and these icons gettin made are so cool. Good to see such great work : )

Hopefully I'll have time to share some tomorrow
    2012-04-02 06:36 AM
    [QUOTE=MamaJaay;6471561]Sure. Will upload in about 2 hours when I'm back at home

Hello! do u remembered me asking 4 the nice LS ?
    2012-04-02 06:40 AM
    Sorry to ask but I've saw an Elite PRO Pink Icon Set. Do you know where may I download it? Thanks.
    click me
    2012-04-02 06:41 AM
    Yes, i understand your question. He was also having the same issue and even posted a screen shot.

Ivan, can you help here???
    There is something wrong here (com.apple.mobileicons.framework) are generally not of EPHD. It is very strange to me why the icons in the Settings are larger than those in NC. Another question is why the icons in the Settings and NC applications from AppStore is impossible to make an icon or make a icon gets Double glass effect

There is another reason for the difference in the size of icons. For example: If you make a normal icon (118x120) and resize without script icon again will be a difference in size
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2012-04-02 at 06:55 AM.
    2012-04-02 06:53 AM
    Thanks for sharing, you think you can share the english version if there's any!
    2012-04-02 07:03 AM
    Download from Cydia : Search for "GPS Weather Lockscreen"

Installation Instructions :
    ==================
    1. Download the theme from Cydia
    2. Open application MyLocation from your homescreen and turn on "Sig. Change" only. Allow application to use Location Services and then close the application.

1. want you to be you install this right?
    2. Lock the screen after installation. This is also the weather I do not believe? ...
    3,4. on the desktop is the screen when you click the My Location icon.
    Black comes to the desktop immediately after the

There is no change since.
    Please please please please helpElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.jpgElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.jpgElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3.jpgElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-4.jpg
    2012-04-02 07:11 AM

Elite HD Wall
    2012-04-02 07:15 AM
    There is something wrong here (com.apple.mobileicons.framework) are generally not of EPHD. It is very strange to me why the icons in the Settings are larger than those in NC. Another question is why the icons in the Settings and NC applications from AppStore is impossible to make an icon or make a icon gets Double glass effect

There is another reason for the difference in the size of icons. For example: If you make a normal icon (118x120) and resize without script icon again will be a difference in size
    because they icons got different sizes, the apple nc icons are 40x40, you find them in most of the bundles, for appstore and other apps the icons are made by resizing the [email protected] or icon-72.png...
    the same with the settings icons they are named smallapp..... with the size of 58x58, for appstore apps the original icon get rezised...
    and the same for spotlight, apple took his own icons, named [email protected] for example.... and the same like the others with the appstore apps....you just need the right icon framework and a full size icon in each folder named correctly like icon-72, small icon..and so on.

2012-04-02 08:26 AM
    Hello someone could make an icon and loading for ProTube and icon for settings of Activator, AppStorelous and FolderEnhancer thanks...
    2012-04-02 08:38 AM